Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 63)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Shocked it is still going on??

bani,arti can u plz leave this topic now?Embarrassed

reshu i would have until kw was drag into this post, what did he do, why did they bring him here. i agree they might not like him and i am fine with that but dragging him everywhere is kind of wrong to do, so i am just telling them to keep kw away from this , they can worship their lord as if i care but keep kw out of this.

i know Bani but leave it naBig smile is it gonna effect KW?? and he don't even have that much time to come and check 60 pages of some threadLOLLOL
right now what is going in this thread is not even related to KW everyone is going personal with each other which is not right so leave itEmbarrassed

true that b/c they will go crying to kw saying we are terrorist again like last time, but ok i will leave it for now, but i still say they should have not dragged kw into this, they should play safe if they cannot take the heat.

i can understand Bani and i also came here yest bcoz they drag KW in it but then i left after asking them onceLOLLOL
Thanks so much dearHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenified

KSG  surely  is a ROCKSTAR Clap    coz  ksg  luvers  and  haters  have  devoted  more  than  60  pgs  on  him.  No  wonder  he  is  so  much  in demand  in  tellywood  nd  is  never  out  of  work.. ...popularity  sells  and  he  surely  the  most  popular.    Ive  nvr   seen  ppl  spending  so  much  tyme  4  any  other  telly  actor.  Like  SBS  called  him  '' TELIVISIONS MOST WANTED'.  Way  to  go  KSG.  wish  u  all success 4  yr  movie  nd  show  PERFECT  COUPLE .  wish  to  see u  more  and  more  on  screen.  Keep  entertaining  yr  fans .  

really he is so much  famous for his nasty acts , not only 65 pages but also ur 25 posts too  stating  about him being popular...
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

KSG  surely  is a ROCKSTAR Clap    coz  ksg  luvers  and  haters  have  devoted  more  than  60  pgs  on  him.  No  wonder  he  is  so  much  in demand  in  tellywood  nd  is  never  out  of  work.. ...popularity  sells  and  he  surely  the  most  popular.    Ive  nvr   seen  ppl  spending  so  much  tyme  4  any  other  telly  actor.  Like  SBS  called  him  '' TELIVISIONS MOST WANTED'.  Way  to  go  KSG.  wish  u  all success 4  yr  movie  nd  show  PERFECT  COUPLE .  wish  to  see u  more  and  more  on  screen.  Keep  entertaining  yr  fans .  

rakhi sawant , meera , krk  are also very popular u see !LOLLOLLOL

reshu me finaaly out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence.Shiva.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranIncenseBazingaaneha-rockss.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

surely  they  must  be  ..since  u r  saying so  i ll take  yr  word.   4  ppl  who  doesnt  interest  me  i  dont  keep their  track.  But  i  m  happy   my  favs  ksg  and  jenny  r  on  screen  nd  i  get  to  see them  on a regular  basis.  weekends  r  fun  watching  kajen  nt  wait  and  wait  4  actors  who  nvr  seems  to  make  a  cumbck.

Those "Some" actors who you are "referring "sign up decent shows .Embarrassed 
Actually they have enough belongings to reject offers unlike other actors who have to take up any project which comes on their way ..

See the difference ? Only if the morbid fan mask is removed from your very sight .

BINGO zaxo!!!!!!Clap atleast some actor don't take any shit that comes in their way unlike some actor who can do anything for money and to showoff!

OmnipotenceIncense

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Chora na please...is there any point of saying the same thing over and over again?

Every time we say something right...they think we are wrong so just forget it!

OmnipotenceIncense

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i shall pm the anti ksgians details of some good mental asyllums...dey shud go n get demselves admitted dre...shayad woh log bhi inko accept na kare...bichare...ab mujhe phir se quote karke vulgar bolenge...bolon bolon...bakwaas karna tum logo ka hi kaam hai n u r v gud at ur job...Quote me n say disguting stuff...1 2 3 start...n i quit dis post...

KSGian 4ever...
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top