Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 59)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Guys can someone tell me what u people get while discussing KSG and his personal life. Becoz i dont get anything and i want to have that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everBazingaa

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by riddhan

ZAXO  get well soon Big smile n start understanding difference between real n reel life of an actor Big smile

speak for yourself, she is not the one who lives in fantasy world, it is some fans who does this and you know this and so does everyone else. before pointing fingers at others, do consider yourself and your friends deeds to.
she lives in that world n i don't care about ksg personal life that is his not mine Big smile
Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by neha-rockss

ok cant v hav some peace here!!!!!!!!!
@all...plzz its already 55 pgs of dese thngs  nd evry1 nd all hav been bashd but 4 now on plzz  stop it ...it fetches nthng...
u tel they don't like ksg ok but who gave them rite to bash n abuse ksg fans who gave them rite to say ksg fan can't be of same gender n if he is then he has to be gay but if someone gives them a taste of their medicine they feel bad
We dont hav any problem dat u r fan of KSG. we hav a problem dat u (a GuyShocked) is too much obssessed with him more den gals dat he is instigating every1 nd creating more fights just coz of his obssession with KSG.,.!!!D'oh
y r u interested in wat others do Big smile
Nd y u r interested in instigating people 4 ur God..???Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by arti07

@ i dont thnk som1 linguals nd vocabs show wat yu r nd were do yu stand !!!! so stop talkng on dat ground...its very kindagarden kind of a talk ppl ...

do u think a kindergarden kids talk like that...abusing calling ppl terrorist ...kkk then  me never gonna send my kids to kindergarden

i think that kindergarten must be closed   if such persons dwelling around.

Not if KPS starts up its own Kindergarten LOL 

Then lord's future army could be diverted there.LOL

ROFLROFLROFL and then we will have army of zoombies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceFaraan92DelightedHeart

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

ok cant v hav some peace here!!!!!!!!!
@all...plzz its already 55 pgs of dese thngs  nd evry1 nd all hav been bashd but 4 now on plzz  stop it ...it fetches nthng...
u tel they don't like ksg ok but who gave them rite to bash n abuse ksg fans who gave them rite to say ksg fan can't be of same gender n if he is then he has to be gay but if someone gives them a taste of their medicine they feel bad
We dont hav any problem dat u r fan of KSG. we hav a problem dat u (a GuyShocked) is too much obssessed with him more den gals dat he is instigating every1 nd creating more fights just coz of his obssession with KSG.,.!!!D'oh
y r u interested in wat others do Big smile

u mean  that u think something else too when u watch  ksg's vids on u tuve..Wink
i watch or not that my personal thing Big smile u don't worry for that also Big smile
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

thanx , i m proud of u too that  from a long time u are disappeared here and not being part of our discussion with some silly phankaas... .. pta nahi where do u  dwell these days in this forum? and come when everything  passes away...
[/QUOTE]
busy with college, hanging with friends and work. that is why i am unable to interact with you guys for past few days.
[/QUOTE]

oh ,  busy with college?????? still in summer vacations dear , i feel that now all schools hv closed ...
ok missed interaction with u ...
 keep njoying and hanging with friends ...
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WOAH!!! Wacko Ye guys filled some 50 odd pages bashing each other and KSG. WOW!   Clap 

Guys guys guys!!!! Just because some people here don't like KSG and some people do like him doesn't mean we'll keep bashing each other and KSG on a personal level. Hey, everyone has different opinions and we can't all think the same! But that doesn't mean we'll hate someone who doesn't agree with our opinion! Please stop this fight, it's an immature thing to do.

For KSG lovers: Guys!!! We know we love KSG for his acting, his work on TV and no one can change that! :) Ok so some people dislike him, we can't change the way they think but we can try and maintain peace. Let them say what they want, you keep loving KSG that's it and always defending and fighting for him doesn't show your love. =) If KSG would have been here and then he'd want peace, so let's try and maintain that and stop this good for nothing argument. Is it that hard to do?  :)

For people who dislike KSG: Guys!! Fine, you don't like him, we get it. But you don't have to fill every KSG posts with your comments. At least let the people who like him appreciate him. :)  and please stop talking about his sexual desires and all that stuff cos a break up has  a lot more reasons than what you're saying and we don't know the reason and neither do we wanna know. Please stop hating him for such reasons cos if people really started hating people beacause of these reasons then some bollywood celebes like Amir Khan who are respected so much wouldn't have been respected. They are loved for their work. Amir has had an illegtimate child and two wives, people still love him. And I dislike him for some other reason and not this personal life fiasco!!! Don't gimme the crap that we shouldn't compare KSG with AK cos what AK has done is much worse and he's still loved by many. All I wanna say is that fine, you don't like KSG, but please don't comment on something you know nothing about. Fine we get it that you hate him, but please stop this good for nothing argument! :)

EVERYONE: Don't take everything too seriously, so someone on the internet disagrees with you. Ok, *shrug*. You don't have to argue with them until everyone agrees that you are superior to them you know :)

PLEASE STOP this argument and go do something worthwhile. Fighting oveR KSG's life won't do any of ye any good. His life, let him live and ye live yours. Life is too short, go enjoy it by doing something nice rather that wasting your time here abusing actors and people.

PEACE PEOPLE PEACE! V

Before anyone calls me a "phanka" or anything, I'm a KaSh fan who only knows the KaShians present here and not anyone else.:P

Edited by kasharti1 - 24 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everangel_KSG--sunshine--neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

ok i m done wid it

i wish dese talks stop!!!
nd plzzz talkng abut gayism nd vocabs is quite offensive
do realize it!!!!
2riddhan...yur wish to stay nd anser or 2 b out !!

Go to top