Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 55)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

@ ridhaan , u dont seem loyal frnd of other  ksgians ,  miserable always stop u from coming here in  though u dont listen to them and  waste  ur reading time with all of us... looks like now those all hv  been outraged with you..
isnt dat rude!!!
i m just askng him to stop it so dat dese arguments cud b avoided whch lead nowere

plz  let him  enjoy  little more ...
dont yu like  peace nd harmonyConfused

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-HuppIncenseFaraan92

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ok why is ruky getting balm in hereErmm,when some phanks was the one started to use abuse words first.

i guess now everyone will be after ruky b/c she does not worship so called lord. forget about leaving other actor/actress now member are going to be abuse to. what a day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceIncenseFaraan92

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by arti07

well well well...seriously we are talking to crazy phans who wont mind their greek god killing bucks killing ppl , considering gals (remember most of phankas are from same gender) as sex objects...as long the guy has eight abbs and takes off his shirts endlessly ...no prob at all Wink
wat is your problem where has it written a hero can't have same gender fans Angry i m a srk fan too Big smilen u have problem with that then keep it to yourself only Big smile

dude u dindnt get it what i said read the post and understand ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

well well well...seriously we are talking to crazy phans who wont mind their greek god killing bucks killing ppl , considering gals (remember most of phankas are from same gender) as sex objects...as long the guy has eight abbs and takes off his shirts endlessly ...no prob at all Wink
wat is your problem where has it written a hero can't have same gender fans Angry i m a srk fan too Big smilen u have problem with that then keep it to yourself only Big smile

dude u dindnt get it what i said read the post and understand ...LOLLOLLOL

aarti leave it, they never understand nor they ever will be. you are too fast for them.LOL

Omnipotence

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Incense

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neha-rockss

ok cant v hav some peace here!!!!!!!!!
@all...plzz its already 55 pgs of dese thngs  nd evry1 nd all hav been bashd but 4 now on plzz  stop it ...it fetches nthng...
u tel they don't like ksg ok but who gave them rite to bash n abuse ksg fans who gave them rite to say ksg fan can't be of same gender n if he is then he has to be gay but if someone gives them a taste of their medicine they feel bad
We dont hav any problem dat u r fan of KSG. we hav a problem dat u (a GuyShocked) is too much obssessed with him more den gals dat he is instigating every1 nd creating more fights just coz of his obssession with KSG.,.!!!D'oh

Omnipotence

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by ruky786

That is why I have stopped commenting because since some of those rude and ridiculous comments made from Amara are just pathetic and it's funny how she ends up attacking another member (Shoaib_Khan) he is my friend and she starts to do it to him as well even though he never came hereConfused
ClapLOLu r trying to be innocent wen u went to KSG AT once n bashed that time u realised u hate ksg ok but who gave u rite to go to his AT n disturb it wen same happining with u y u have problem Big smile

I agree. Sane shall not visit KSG's Asylum Threads.

Coming to the point. Its a virtual forum .. Neither you nor your KSG mates have inherited this site. Damnit its an open site!

I hate to see when people cry a river out . Stop being such touchy souls. No one is warrented to bless other person with their nasty remarks . And once they meet our replies , they ask on for KPS help. 

Stop making lives of the Dev team miserable and swallo the fact that Public Celebs are subject to criticism . No need to show your unconditional love by defaming a fellow member.

y don't u stop eating everyone's head Big smile 

Why don't you shower your unconditional love to KSG in his Asylum thread ? Emotional Fan boy seeking attention huh ?

LOLLOLyah  n u need help Big smile thats y u have banned 4 times but u always come again to eat head LOL

Ah here the problem is of your nut and its capacity  You are shown your place every time but odor of KSG topic attracts you back to where you fled from  .. And you seriously need to polish up you writing skills. You look like a black listed student.. Perhaps you need to spent time with books instead of drolling over KSG and his body .

n u need to spend time in mental asylum as u can't differenciate between real n reel life Big smile

You are contradicting yourself here. Can you clearly interpret the words ? Is English that difficult ?
Can you point out the place where Doctor Horrorman is being criticized ? This article is about letter K S G  and his mysterious life . Since this article is about his sexual tensions and sexual desires , we are warranted to discuss them . I fail to understand your over protectiveness  of letters K S G. 

Besides you need not to create MIDS to outburst filth of your mind . We can apparently figure out that you have right's to those MIDs so stop preaching ruky 786. 
i m not like u Big smile i have only 1 id Big smile

Yes you cannot be a well educated person  . At least this is what your posts suggest.  You have  a long way to go . And seriously slavering won't help you much . Try something productive.
i m a well educated person but about u i can't say that Big smile but i can only say get well soon from an aslyum Big smile

Go to top