Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 50)

-Loveliest- Groupbie
-Loveliest-
-Loveliest-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
neways my fault i m expectng an anser 4m som1 who needs  a fake id 2 speak her fithy mind!!!!!!!!!!
obvsly...she wud hide in somewere or collectng ppl 4 support!!
chuk it..
i m leavng 4 now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incenseruky786Faraan92

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Do you want to see what she said about Aamna Sharif?

AmaraQudus: WOW you are a Aamna fan? LMAOLOL she's such ugly at least Jennifer doesnt have a fake nose like she doesLOL

OmnipotenceIncenseFaraan92

gunji IF-Dazzler
gunji
gunji

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
OMG! why is some phanks abusing other member in this nasty way, first they abuse us by nasty words and when we give our piece of mine we are called the "terrorist of this forum" dragging our mom, dad, brother, sister was not enough now they are openly using bad language, this is sick. Dead

if some phanks cannot take the truth about their lord then why make a post like this, and top of it dragging shilpa in this BS along with KW WTH!!!! leave kw and sa away from this nasty stuff. god if you cannot take the heat, then why bother arguing with us.

OmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
why people always think that he is at fault??Confused..nicole is not a child whom he cn cheat...i always feel sad for him being blamed..Cry
nyways..love him as always..nd wish the best for him..Smile
riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

That is why I have stopped commenting because since some of those rude and ridiculous comments made from Amara are just pathetic and it's funny how she ends up attacking another member (Shoaib_Khan) he is my friend and she starts to do it to him as well even though he never came hereConfused
ClapLOLu r trying to be innocent wen u went to KSG AT once n bashed that time u realised u hate ksg ok but who gave u rite to go to his AT n disturb it wen same happining with u y u have problem Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Look Riddhan mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere se baat karne ki so...PEACEYing Yang

OmnipotenceIncenseFaraan92

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by ARian_4ever

Wow no sooner than the KaShians entered in this, zaxo n all shonit fans disappeared .. 
Yo Thumbs Up

Moderators know those bashers are at fault so they wont even bother to leave a ''moderator note'' here.. Moreover they aint locking the topic, the topic made after this one are locked..

What majaa do these people get in talking abt personal lives of the stars.. looser kahike

I renounce you from uttering my name . Use of my name has blessed you with enough fame .
 I prohibit you from using it in your subsequent posts.

Others shall not be blinded by hypocrisy and prejudice. The person amaraqudus indeed attacked a personal member (Ruky 786) with weapon of words . His/Her wrath was not confined to IF member but extended to shilpa anand. Hence she met with logical counter arguments . 

Not to forget , it is  Karan 007 who pioneer of this exchange of personal remarks . Albeit Darklord Rehan conveniently tackled the situation.

Hence i would suggest some people not to abuse the use of retard button as the E-War was equally contributed by both parties. However under any circumstances , attacks on IF members are strictly prohibited and could amount to contempt of  Human Rights Convention. 

Public Celebrities are for a reason called Public Celebrity . They become subject to public opinion when they enroll themselves into world of media. Hence be it Bollywood stars or any Tellywood stars , each could be commented upon . Over sensitive fans are thereby requested not to shower their love and blessing to the cynic of the divine couple.
u don't blame people wen u yourself  abuse a lot  n u named  karan 007 that he said bad to rehaan but ut was rehaan who started it by saying bad to karan 007 read that also Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever

Go to top