Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you want to see what she said about Aamna Sharif?

AmaraQudus: WOW you are a Aamna fan? LMAO๐Ÿ˜† she's such ugly at least Jennifer doesnt have a fake nose like she does๐Ÿ˜†

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! why is some phanks abusing other member in this nasty way, first they abuse us by nasty words and when we give our piece of mine we are called the "terrorist of this forum" dragging our mom, dad, brother, sister was not enough now they are openly using bad language, this is sick. ๐Ÿคข

if some phanks cannot take the truth about their lord then why make a post like this, and top of it dragging shilpa in this BS along with KW WTH!!!! leave kw and sa away from this nasty stuff. god if you cannot take the heat, then why bother arguing with us.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
why people always think that he is at fault??๐Ÿ˜•..nicole is not a child whom he cn cheat...i always feel sad for him being blamed..๐Ÿ˜ญ
nyways..love him as always..nd wish the best for him..๐Ÿ˜Š
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ruky786

That is why I have stopped commenting because since some of those rude and ridiculous comments made from Amara are just pathetic and it's funny how she ends up attacking another member (Shoaib_Khan) he is my friend and she starts to do it to him as well even though he never came here๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†u r trying to be innocent wen u went to KSG AT once n bashed that time u realised u hate ksg ok but who gave u rite to go to his AT n disturb it wen same happining with u y u have problem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Look Riddhan mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere se baat karne ki so...PEACEโ˜ฏ๏ธ
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

I renounce you from uttering my name . Use of my name has blessed you with enough fame .
 I prohibit you from using it in your subsequent posts.

Others shall not be blinded by hypocrisy and prejudice. The person amaraqudus indeed attacked a personal member (Ruky 786) with weapon of words . His/Her wrath was not confined to IF member but extended to shilpa anand. Hence she met with logical counter arguments . 

Not to forget , it is  Karan 007 who pioneer of this exchange of personal remarks . Albeit Darklord Rehan conveniently tackled the situation.

Hence i would suggest some people not to abuse the use of retard button as the E-War was equally contributed by both parties. However under any circumstances , attacks on IF members are strictly prohibited and could amount to contempt of  Human Rights Convention. 

Public Celebrities are for a reason called Public Celebrity . They become subject to public opinion when they enroll themselves into world of media. Hence be it Bollywood stars or any Tellywood stars , each could be commented upon . Over sensitive fans are thereby requested not to shower their love and blessing to the cynic of the divine couple.

u don't blame people wen u yourself  abuse a lot  n u named  karan 007 that he said bad to rehaan but ut was rehaan who started it by saying bad to karan 007 read that also ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This forum and KSG topics will never change๐Ÿคฃ
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Look Riddhan mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere se baat karne ki so...PEACEโ˜ฏ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜†i know u have only time to abuse ksg but if someone abuses your fav also u feel bad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hoping that now he takes full time to think who is the best gal for him nd dsnt choose ny whoever watever...didnt like both the ladies he was with...love him nyways nd happy that hez single..love him a lottt..may GOD bless him..
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

if u hv  two eyes naa ,  before reading my comments u should read comments of ur frnds as  ammaara and arian which are nastier dn hog   , read their foul language they both used for me  and my  group .. its great ??? it will be great thing for u and all ksgians who  take interest in watching lewd scenes and filthy tracks in their fav show dmg...

btw  u also dont deserve  tag of sniffer bitch who keeps sniffing  all times and follow me from  one thread to another thread . btw u have showed me off  ur aukaad by    leaving comment in filthy langauage , now  everyone can estimate what kind of person  you are?   oh  ur parents are so lucky  naa to have  gal\boy like u   who has slandered their name by watching  lusty scenes of ksg ...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘they said about u so u wil say bad to others ๐Ÿ˜ƒ