Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 17)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

in dmg forum there is no need of so called "more constructive critic".dmg is a youth based fun loving show.it is not an art film where critics necessary.if you don't like dmg.then pleas don't come in the forum.pleas let the forum remain peaceful.you can easily dislike an actor.but you have no authority to hurt his fans fellings.you should respect other people's fellings.
leave those people they say crap only LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLn then they say no we r criticsLOLLOLLOLn they don't like ksg still discuss about him more then their fav's LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4evermijanur

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenified

well i  m  off now..  but b4  going  i want to add wen the actors  becum legends they have a huge fan following   and people look up to them  for the work they have done.  When  these legends didnt refrain frm doing anything wrong   then  y blame only ksg  ?  Actually people luv only the characters these actors played coz nobody knws them on a personal level and nobody is bothered with their personal lives... has BigB, S ALMAAN, SAIF, AMIR  , AKSHAY, HRITIK  lost their fans  just coz of their personal lives or r they out of work?  neither... even in a smaller scale most of us luv Armaan more than KSG  ...ppl luv dr. armaan.. and so he  too will nt lose his fans  who luv him as armaan  nor  will he  be  out  of  work  coz  a  few haters think he shd be... and by god  hes  nt..  Hes  got  work  ,  hes  got  his  fans. ... And  lastly thanx  TM for yr  post.  sorry it  became  a  battleground ... but thanx again.   And i m  happy  hes  single  coz  now  he  shd  really get  serious  abt  his  work..  Loved  to  hear  he  has  made  work  his  1st  luv  and  may god grant him  success.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanur

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenified

i m happy ksg this time has taken the r8 decision. Nics and he were a no no frm the very beginning. Everybody cud see that. Nicole was one of the biggest mistake in his life.   But i  just  fail  to  understand  y  is  karan  bashed  so  much?    is he the  only  man in this  world who  has  created  a  heinous  crime ... wen a relation fails it fails coz of both and wen it  works it works for both.  I  completely agree shraadah dated him wen he was a nobody  but she also threw him out of her life within a yr due to his alleged relation wid nicole... she was the one to ask for divorce not karan... cudnt she give her marraige a bit more time . She just called it quits within 1 yr. This shows shraddah never luved her man enough  to try and make the marraige work.. to whome did she accept defeat... that cheap bimbo nicole...  if  a  woman  wants  she  can  make  things  happn   and  the  biggest  egs r   Akshay kumars wife twinkle   this guy is number 1  playboy  and everyone knows that and twinkle was even in the verge of throwing  him  out  but  in the end their marraige is still on... next our Big B who was quite sumthing   once  ... he was on the verge of   leaving his wife  and  kids  for  rekha   but  jaya  bacchans  immense  will power saved their marraige  nxt is  Shiney  ahujas wife  ... man that woman  is  really sumthing     there can never be a cheap  low  graded  man  as ahuja  who raped  his  maid  but  my  mind was never on  that  animal  but  his  wife.  To  fight  for  such  a  hubby ... this  woman  went  just  everywhere  to  save  his  animal  hubby... she  stood  by  him  wen  whole  india  was  practically against  him.   And  another eg  is  the  former  U.S president  Bill Clinton.  God  he  was  making  it  out wid  monica  lewisky  in the  oval  office... the  most  powerful  man in  the  whole  world  but  his  wife  Hillary  stood  by  him  wen  the  president  was  the  butt of  joke  over  the  whole  world.   And  my  list  can  go  on  for  women who  had  fought  for  their  marraige  and  stood  by  their  hubbies   during   all  odds.      So  i  thought  shraadah  if  she  really  luved  him  cud  give  their  marraige  a  bit  more  time  and  thousand  nicoles  cudnt  stand  a   chance  if  the  wife  is  determined   to  save  the  marraige.      tHESE  R  CELEBRITY  AND   HIGH  PROFILE  people  even  reality  shows  like  UTV bindaas  Emotional  ATYACHAR  we  find  men  failing  the  loyalty  tests miserably.  out  of  100%  less than  5% passed the test .  So the  world is  full of  cheating  men  so  y  single  out  ksg only?     According  to  me  i  feel  sad  for  him  coz  he  has  more  than  40000 fans  who  luv  him  but  in  reality  he  doesnt  have  a  single  girl  who  have  luved  him  enough.     Wish  ksg  all success in  his  personal  and  proffesional  life.   God  bless u  and  may  u  find  your  true  luv  in  life.

Hey i agree with whatever u said & i respect your POVSmile...but u yourself r saying that 2 people work a marriage...so going from wht u said...couldnt ksg leave nicole for shraddha if he wanted da marriage to work...from what i know personally shraddha did give time after jdj3 & she said that if 2 cant work da marriage then its best that it ends & she also said 1 should always grow love in marriage & not decrease...gods knows why they got divorced but u just saying she didnt luv her man enough...thats not fair...say the same for ksg also na...that he didnt luv his wife enough for da marriage to work, who r we to judge their luv for each other & god knows what causes a person to make decision like divorce, im sure da pain is way more then we can imagine, coz shraddha said that no one marries to get divorced one day & ksg said same...from wht i know ksg was happy with shraddha's decision & he said it was mutual, maybe shraddha took divorce coz ksg wasnt happy with her & neither was she, so by divorcing she made ksg happy as well ... i think that makes sense, whts the point of staying with each other if u r not happy ...im not blaming ksg at all who knows wht da real reason was...simply both ksg-shraddha were at fault in my eyes & it takes both husband & wife to work marriage, not just da wife or just da husbandTongue

But i just dont understand y da heck is shraddha being talked abt, especially when it was ksg-nicole who broke & not ksg-shraddha...i think they was enough discssion on KS when they got divroced...& believe me it was total pain & anger forme to read comments against each of them at that time, especially coz i was a fan of grovers & still luv them & wish them both wellSmile...but to be honest im happy that this time, i will only support my ksg...i salute him for the decision he made, nicole deserved it...i wish him best for his career & i know everything will happen good for himTongue

May god always bless ksg with happinessBig smile

Edited by Ayesha87 - 21 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noseasyncneha-rockss

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wow - so much time spent on commenting on a total stranger's personal life ...  

Either you hate him, or you love him, but what INTEREST is his personal life to anyone past the basic info?

I'm a huuugggeee fan of Madhuri's.   And Amir Khans.  But honestly, past the fact that M lives in the US, and Amir in India and I think has divorced and remarried ... I don't know much about their personal lives.

WHY are ppl so obsessed with the personal lives of these actors?  And more so, why the negative aspect of it?   If you dislike someone, for instance an actor's acting, then WHY would you care so much about his/her personal life?   

I don't love what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer Anniston.  Yet, that's between Brad, Angelina and Jennifer.  Do I care about cheaters, adulterers, etc.?  No.  Would I tune in to a forum that talked about these 3?  no.

THen those who hate this guy, what EXACTLY are you trying to achieve by commenting on topics about him other than attention?  If your point is to bring his negativity out into the light, well, then let his actions do that.  THose who love him DESPITE his actions, will continue to love him.  Just like those who hate him, despite his actions, will hate him.

I have just wondered, fleetingly, WHY there's so much attention put on this guy.  Maybe I'm just plain dumb, but my philosophy is that I just don't give more than 2 seconds of my thought/energy to someone I don't like.  

And comments here show a whole lot more than 2 seconds being invested on someone most 'hate'.

I'm only saying this because most here are young.  You have a long way to go.  If you can hate someone you have never met and who has not impacted your life directly, well, you're in for a rude awakening when the real live hits you.    Hate is a very strong emotion.  You can hate the act of 'cheating' and 'adultery' but hating the person who did it?  Who you haven't met, talked to, and never will??  That's just ... scary.   

Also, objectivity is becoming a rare commodity.  Like I said, I don't like what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer.  But I like Brad's acting.  I never liked Angelina or Jennifer m uch, and the event didn't change my perspective of either.  I just DO NOT understand the obsession.

As for those who love KSG - love his acting.  Love his looks even, but him??  He's a stranger.  

Ok - my lecture's over.  Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to say something.  I'm beyond amazed that ppl spend so much time and effort commenting on someone's personal life, over and over and over agian.  And that too, repetitive.  And that too, about someone they've probably never met or spoken to ...  

Like I said, maybe I'm must plain dumb, but I just don't get it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanARian_4everTrapti_KaJenNims-sonam_Bazingaa

Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@lilmzsunshine
Well Said !!... Couldn't agree more !!

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

wow - so much time spent on commenting on a total stranger's personal life ...  

Either you hate him, or you love him, but what INTEREST is his personal life to anyone past the basic info?

I'm a huuugggeee fan of Madhuri's.   And Amir Khans.  But honestly, past the fact that M lives in the US, and Amir in India and I think has divorced and remarried ... I don't know much about their personal lives.

WHY are ppl so obsessed with the personal lives of these actors?  And more so, why the negative aspect of it?   If you dislike someone, for instance an actor's acting, then WHY would you care so much about his/her personal life?   

I don't love what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer Anniston.  Yet, that's between Brad, Angelina and Jennifer.  Do I care about cheaters, adulterers, etc.?  No.  Would I tune in to a forum that talked about these 3?  no.

THen those who hate this guy, what EXACTLY are you trying to achieve by commenting on topics about him other than attention?  If your point is to bring his negativity out into the light, well, then let his actions do that.  THose who love him DESPITE his actions, will continue to love him.  Just like those who hate him, despite his actions, will hate him.

I have just wondered, fleetingly, WHY there's so much attention put on this guy.  Maybe I'm just plain dumb, but my philosophy is that I just don't give more than 2 seconds of my thought/energy to someone I don't like.  

And comments here show a whole lot more than 2 seconds being invested on someone most 'hate'.

I'm only saying this because most here are young.  You have a long way to go.  If you can hate someone you have never met and who has not impacted your life directly, well, you're in for a rude awakening when the real live hits you.    Hate is a very strong emotion.  You can hate the act of 'cheating' and 'adultery' but hating the person who did it?  Who you haven't met, talked to, and never will??  That's just ... scary.   

Also, objectivity is becoming a rare commodity.  Like I said, I don't like what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer.  But I like Brad's acting.  I never liked Angelina or Jennifer m uch, and the event didn't change my perspective of either.  I just DO NOT understand the obsession.

As for those who love KSG - love his acting.  Love his looks even, but him??  He's a stranger.  

Ok - my lecture's over.  Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to say something.  I'm beyond amazed that ppl spend so much time and effort commenting on someone's personal life, over and over and over agian.  And that too, repetitive.  And that too, about someone they've probably never met or spoken to ...  

Like I said, maybe I'm must plain dumb, but I just don't get it.

Exactly my point too... Loving n hating some1 beyond limits is called obsession... why waste time on some1 u hate n dislike... n since its been happening for very long, it shows that certain members get into it deliberately... stating an opinion is perfectly alright but this kind of ruthless bashing is annoying... they use the worst possible vocabulary n then talk about morals, values, bla bla... Is this the way people with good morals n values conduct themselves... n it doesn't stop here... they also go to the extent of passing snide remarks on members who oppose such behaviour by saying stuff like ''x'' suffers from multiple personality disorder... its disgusting... 

Nims-

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
LOL  Look who's talking about following the rules... definitely its u who's gonna be laughed at... 

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.   This is something that's always there in all ur comments...
 n also about ''thinking'' before commenting... keep ur advice to urself n make sure u follow it... this is the last from me... don bother quoting me again... like I mentioned earlier I don indulge in discussions with ''certain'' members... Big smile

Edited by sonam_ - 21 May 2011 at 1:22pm

ARian_4ever

Go to top