Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 12)

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Flies yet again attracted to this thread Ermm

eeryone has a right to state their opinion, hence I stated mine. Which, however, is undeniably the truth. There are many types of men and women in this life, which doesn't mean to say; a wronged woman would be sided myself just becoz I'm a woman myself Stern Smile --> my previous comment however wasn't even a biased one Ermm

We're only shown the truth by the media, which is NEVER authentic.. And can never be relied upon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everlilmzsunshineannihilationtehreemm

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismshewolfHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92ruky786

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Miserable gals, can only think so low and cheap! I'm afraid you haven't seen the ugly world or maybe in denial that such people do exist in this world! <-- unless we refuse to accept!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4eversonam_tehreemm

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
LMAO calling us miserable...we aren't miserable! Excuse me we have seen the UGLY WORLD and I am witnessing it RIGHT NOW in another forum...so don't you say we dont see the ugly world

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppIncenseshewolfFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am boy now i m getting scared of destitute gals ,kahin mera durupyog na ho jaye. God plz protect me .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceIncense

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

I pity the people who are so blinded by the fact to believe he's always at fault Stern Smile

All the ignorant people who find the women that have been in his life, innocent. You sure have something wrong with yourselves. Whatever happens, happens for the best and he's out of something which could have been something more sever out of it before he could. Those specific women have only used him in their life for his wealth and fame. Momentarily, they both attained that, soon they'll be history as they've not been able to do anything for their career or status themselves.

Hey dear im a ksg fan myself & totally agree with what u said...but the highlighted bit only applies for miss nicole alvares!!!

im just talking from facts that shraddha started to date him when he didn't even have fame, popularity or wealth & ksg himself said that i dropped shraddha in her car, coz i didnt have car of my own that time,if money+fame was all shraddha wanted she wouldnt have even wasted anytime with a guy like ksg who had very less when she meet him + she was also more famous then him at that time & even made entry in bollywood on her own credit of acting...for sure shraddha nigam made a name for herelf alot before ksg entered her life & till today she is known for her acting talent & not as ksg ex-wife,u may not know but she is doing wonders & has a great status for herself from wht she is doing & did in past:)...ksg himself admitted that shraddha is a great actress & always helped him!!!...as compared to miss alvares who will only be known as ksg's ex gf, coz thats the only fame she ever got in her life!!!

it was nicole who took da benefit from ksg & when he needed nicole's support most she failed...shraddha supported him...she wanted da best for him always & thats why she convinced ksg to do JDJ as well & that ksg said himself ...u probably dont know but wht shraddha did for ksg fans, his co-stars, i appreciate & respect alot her for that...i know it was both ksg-shraddha fault when they got divorced...im not saying she is innocent...but just letting u know some facts & to look at it was shraddha who decided to give her life to ksg & ksg did same for her by marrying her,atleast shraddha married him & comitted to their relationship,if she wanted she could have said no,if only shraddha wanted to be with him 4 fame only,no 1 marries to get divorced!! & da marriage was ksg will as well & it gave him happiness ,unlike nicole who baked out half way & never gave ksg da happiness that he could think of marrying her & even if he did want 2 marry nicole,she would have backed out,coz she wasnt sincere in love at all & a blind can tell that from her past & present acts!!!...1 thing i can tell for sure nicole only wanted attention & fame & i salute ksg for getting her out of his life...ever since she entered his life...everything went wrong for him...but now everything will be good:):)

May god always bless ksg & my respect for him as grown more todayTongue

Edited by Ayesha87 - 20 May 2011 at 11:17pm

nmd123ARian_4everFari.Kashian

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IncenseHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

I am boy now i m getting scared of destitute gals ,kahin mera durupyog na ho jaye. God plz protect me .

Forget it...i cant be bothered we just state so much but no we are alwaysss wrong!

I'm off this forum anywaySmile

OmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppIncense

Go to top