Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey bhagwan..wat is this??😕..this topic is still open??..why such arguments on KSG's nd even members' personal life??😔
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mijanur

[

you are a sick.using of this kinds of language is reflecting what kinds of mentality you have.you said your group abused.the author of the post forbids any anti ksgian to comment on the post.but still you people comment on this post like a shameless person.you people are not wanted in this forum.go your kasuti forum.you talk about our dmg.what was about kasuti.a full bakwas serial.which is full of unrealistic things.a woman name perana played with two man anurag & rishabh bajaj.sometimes she goes to anurag ,sometimes to bajaj.anurag is married for four times,prena for three times,bajaj for four times married.what is it .is it normal.anurag & mr.bajaj both died three times eatch in the serial but they become alive eatch time illogicaly.don't talk about lust.in kasuti there is so many child in that.sometimes viewers get confused kaun kiska bachha hai.preana slept with anurag even she is married with rishabh bajaj.so if you want to bash any one.than first see your own face in the mirror.

oh fstly  u should look  ur face in  mirror and after that ,should  raise finger on others    ur friends are so atrocious and  get personal with non  fans like ferocious as they  dont  know about courtesy. i assume that our  comments for  ksg are sarcastic   but it  does not mean that  his fan would make same comments  on us  and instigate  to go against them  , if literally they  hv to do same should be done on our actor\ actress . if they get personal with me and any of my group , nobody of us would stay mum and make  derogetory remarks on those queer fans. about  author of topic u  said _ if mods of this forums forbids ksgians to visit this forum , u would stop urself from coming here in ??? nahi naa . so we cant stop  ourselves  as we are part of every thread whether  that is dedicated to ksg or kw...

now u behaving like silly gal  roping other show  to clear her doubts ,    u can say anything about kasautii but it was better 100 times than this filthy dmg atleast  kzk had not spoiled kids's minds  and nor actors of that show were  humiliated for nasty acts  as ur  ksg is notorious  have ruined lives of many innocent gals  now he is claming to be single . i feel shame on  that ksg , to quench his thirst he takes buttress of  naive  actress and  after spending  some  days with those .he kicks  outa home , really speaking he is blot on man's name . ...

--sunshine-- thumbnail

In the morning frst thing that i did is to check this topic

p.s- god bless this thread with more life and soon we will be celebrating century😎🤣
shamil thumbnail
now this thread gives enough  scope for another JS article🤣
what a pity that I don't have enough faltu time for it😒

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

In the morning frst thing that i did is to check this topic

p.s- god bless this thread with more life and soon we will be celebrating century😎🤣

u say ur frnd to  replace its title by ksg   appreciation thread...
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KSG has no right to break up??..his break up is becoming popular like an international issue..😛
nd btw why to bring KW,SA,JW in b/w??..😕
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

u say ur frnd to  replace its title by ksg   appreciation thread...

errr did i said something wrong kya🤔
okay whatever who cares🤪
See i am neutral over here and mere a spectator😛
And i had one frnd over here she is not TM and seriously i have nothing against anyone over here
ohhh how silly of me 😳why i am explaining u but never mind
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

errr did i said something wrong kya🤔
okay whatever who cares🤪
See i am neutral over here and mere a spectator😛
And i had one frnd over here she is not TM and seriously i have nothing against anyone over here
ohhh how silly of me 😳why i am explaining u but never mind

what wrong i said yaar...
 i just said that because here  in this forum only   appreciation thread have  more than 100 pages , sorry  if   tm is not ur frnd .
--sunshine-- thumbnail

[ what wrong i said yaar...
 i just said that because here  in this forum only   appreciation thread have  more than 100 pages , sorry  if   tm is not ur frnd .

Chill just njoy here and lemme njoy😛😆 and
and u said nothing wrong😊

oh fstly u should look ur face in mirror and after that ,should raise finger on others    ur friends are so atrocious and get personal with non fans like ferocious as they dont know about courtesy. i assume that our comments for ksg are sarcastic but it does not mean that his fan would make same comments on us and instigate to go against them , if literally they hv to do same should be done on our actor\ actress . if they get personal with me and any of my group , nobody of us would stay mum and make derogetory remarks on those queer fans. about author of topic u said _ if mods of this forums forbids ksgians to visit this forum , u would stop urself from coming here in ??? nahi naa . so we cant stop ourselves as we are part of every thread whether that is dedicated to ksg or kw...

now u behaving like silly gal roping other show to clear her doubts ,    u can say anything about kasautii but it was better 100 times than this filthy dmg atleast kzk had not spoiled kids's minds and nor actors of that show were humiliated for nasty acts as ur ksg is notorious have ruined lives of many innocent gals now he is claming to be single . i feel shame on that ksg , to quench his thirst he takes buttress of naive actress and after spending some days with those .he kicks outa home , really speaking he is blot on man's name . ...

[COLOR=RED] KZK didn't spoil kids mind.what a joke from you.its not only spoil kids minds it also spoil elder also.four marriage of each leads makes people to see a higly unrealistic things.three time dead people come back from no where do you find it realistic & logical.people who aged 70 in this serial looks same who aged 30 in this serial.don't you think it makes people crazy after see the creap.sherta tiwary also have lots of conterversy in her life.but unlike you i am not interested to disscuss her personal life.though i did n't like her show.but i respect her as an actor.