"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
if you ZAXO or your friends bash my show illogicaly i will surely protest.i give various logical reason why their show unrealistic.why you are so interested to disscus ksg's personal life.i see from last 5 days you contiusly bashing him.why you waste your time on arguing.what will be the outcome of this disscustion.nothing.why you are so deasperate to continue this argumant.what you will gain by hampering the peace in the forum.continusly.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
i just went through some of the pagesss..
WTH were u guys doing here 🤣..

bechara KSG.. he should be more careful in the futureee
Originally posted by shewascool90210

lol maryam karma bites re, it never leaves anyone😆
yeah.. 😆 

anywayz watever.. both of them humiliated the poor wife on national tv. karma always bites u back
Wowww guys 84 pages ... yessshhh we can cross 100 pages :P🤣
Originally posted by mijanur

if you ZAXO or your friends bash my show illogicaly i will surely protest.i give various logical reason why their show unrealistic.why you are so interested to disscus ksg's personal life.i see from last 5 days you contiusly bashing him.why you waste your time on arguing.what will be the outcome of this disscustion.nothing.why you are so deasperate to continue this argumant.what you will gain by hampering the peace in the forum.continusly.

Bash your show illogically??????

Logic and CMG????🤣
They are as close as Bush and Osama.

OK Kektaa Mata's shows are crap, but CMG, which claims to be realistic and youthful, is plainly puke-worthy. Get that into your head. I am not a Kektaa fan, except that I do watch PKYEK. But there's hardly a show other than CMG which disgusted me and cracked me up at the same time with its ludicrous characters and most absurd storyline. The only other show which gives CMG a tough competition is Kektaa's Kahani Hamarey Mahabharat Ki.

So please do not try to associate the word logic with this Comedy Circus. My dearest desire is to crack open the heads of CMG creatives and check which animal's dung is stuffed in it.

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 12 years ago
84 pages about KSG's relationship status.  He's become the desi Robert Pattinson. 

Jeez. 
OHH...he broke up with nicole!! SHOCKINGG!! but all the best KSG with your new show and movies!!!! 😃 

GO KSGGG!!! keep rockinggg!! 👍🏼
Originally posted by mijanur

if you ZAXO or your friends bash my show illogicaly i will surely protest.i give various logical reason why their show unrealistic.why you are so interested to disscus ksg's personal life.i see from last 5 days you contiusly bashing him.why you waste your time on arguing.what will be the outcome of this disscustion.nothing.why you are so deasperate to continue this argumant.what you will gain by hampering the peace in the forum.continusly.

Bash your show illogically ? 🤣 Our show ? ?🤣 Their Show 🤣? Everyones show ?🤣 

🤪Show some maturity for heavens sake .. Are you still not over CMG🤪 ? Apparently this is the reason why we are against the idea of it reincarnating. Its has limited the mental capacity of the "youth " to world of delusion😍. None of us gives a damn about CMG anymore🥱. Why cannot you contribute to this topic instead of going off the track😲? Perhaps you have been stalking our posts and seeking attention huh 🥱? And what was the illogically part🤣 ? Are you trying to fool around or act as clown or what 🤡? For a reason this show is called Clowns Mil Gaye. Sense and this show were two ends of a pole. 🤪

And i would suggest you to run a spell check before posting . 🐷

OMG!!!!

85 pages, and counting ...  

I just wonder, what will happen when this forum is closed.  Where will all the fighters go to fight?

I figure ... war ... (for lack of a better word), is not about DMG, or KSG, or any other 3 letter acronym.  It's about hatred, and ppl wanting to come out superior and impose their opinions on ppl.  Be it hatred for KSG, or hatred for those who dislike KSG.

I have yet to see a KSG lover respect those who hate him, and yet to see his haters respect those who love him.  

There are ppl, like Shamil, who can state their likes/dislikes in a very respectful manner.   If only we had more of those.

Any one stop to think how much of your TIME and ENERGY you're wasting tango'g with those who you disagree with?  There's a place and time for fighting for what you stand for, and trust me, loving KSG, or hating KSG, or any other actor, is not it.

-S
omgeee its still going strong on someone personal relantionship  ahhh