Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ARian_4ever

@riddhan -

lets get outta here.. let them have fun..whn they call sum1 hijra n ksg sleeping with bobby n stuff its completely oke, but whn we react to their shit they have a prob.. 
even mods are biased..

If those ppl wudn't havent entered here we wud hav been at peace..
Nothing will enter their motti buddhi..

Chal now lets get out of here..

btw kid sounds sensible   , always makes meaningless  posts ..
@ dark , kya kahe   diya   all ksgians , plz report her  for using such word to ksg...

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😲 it is still going on??

bani,arti can u plz leave this topic now?😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great.. kw was bashed, so u bash ksg .. 

today i want  to wash ksg , pz provide  me good quality's detergent so that  he looks more pretty...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Great.. kw was bashed, so u bash ksg .. 

when did i bash him, i only talk about teh character more then this man, i agree i don't like him even for a bit, he makes me sick but i keep it to myself. you don't now me don't' don't assume b/c kw was bashed i bashed that man.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

😲 it is still going on??

bani,arti can u plz leave this topic now?😳

reshu i would have until kw was drag into this post, what did he do, why did they bring him here. i agree they might not like him and i am fine with that but dragging him everywhere is kind of wrong to do, so i am just telling them to keep kw away from this , they can worship their lord as if i care but keep kw out of this.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

yes someone did drag kw into this which really pissed em off, he has nothing to do with this post and yet they dragged him into this and not only him shilpa was to. i don't get it why drag other actor and actress into this when they had nothing to do with all this.

oh common now kw is not threat for this phankas ...now he is rocking good guy...he has done justice to their lala land with the thumb how can they bash him on contrary they  never bashed him  we  misinterpreted them...dog means good doggy nasty means ecstatic  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

reshu i would have until kw was drag into this post, what did he do, why did they bring him here. i agree they might not like him and i am fine with that but dragging him everywhere is kind of wrong to do, so i am just telling them to keep kw away from this , they can worship their lord as if i care but keep kw out of this.

ok baba me leaving  anything for u dear !πŸ€—
@ Shewascool

They take any " non fan" as KW fan . Their mental capacity is limited to that KW vs KSG zone.

Little can we do about it .
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i know Bani but leave it naπŸ˜ƒ is it gonna effect KW?? and he don't even have that much time to come and check 60 pages of some threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
right now what is going in this thread is not even related to KW everyone is going personal with each other which is not right so leave it😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

oh common now kw is not threat for this phankas ...now he is rocking good guy...he has done justice to their lala land with the thumb how can they bash him on contrary they  never bashed him  we  misinterpreted them...dog means good doggy nasty means ecstatic  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aarti don't now you know siddhant married farzy maya two times and they didn't get any marriage and b/c we don't worship tehir lord they complain to kw and when kw tells them to fi among ourselves they get pissed off at him b/c he didn't tell us to shut up.
highlight part cracks me upπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†