"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys can someone tell me what u people get while discussing KSG and his personal life. Becoz i dont get anything and i want to have that
Originally posted by shewascool90210

speak for yourself, she is not the one who lives in fantasy world, it is some fans who does this and you know this and so does everyone else. before pointing fingers at others, do consider yourself and your friends deeds to.
she lives in that world n i don't care about ksg personal life that is his not mine 😃
Originally posted by riddhan

y r u interested in wat others do 😃
Nd y u r interested in instigating people 4 ur God..???😛
Originally posted by Zaxo

Not if KPS starts up its own Kindergarten ðŸ˜† 

Then lord's future army could be diverted there.😆

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ and then we will have army of zoombies
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

u mean  that u think something else too when u watch  ksg's vids on u tuve..😉
i watch or not that my personal thing 😃 u don't worry for that also 😃
Originally posted by shewascool90210

thanx , i m proud of u too that  from a long time u are disappeared here and not being part of our discussion with some silly phankaas... .. pta nahi where do u  dwell these days in this forum? and come when everything  passes away...
[/QUOTE]
busy with college, hanging with friends and work. that is why i am unable to interact with you guys for past few days.
[/QUOTE]

oh ,  busy with college?????? still in summer vacations dear , i feel that now all schools hv closed ...
ok missed interaction with u ...
 keep njoying and hanging with friends ...
WOAH!!!  Ye guys filled some 50 odd pages bashing each other and KSG. WOW!   ðŸ‘ 

Guys guys guys!!!! Just because some people here don't like KSG and some people do like him doesn't mean we'll keep bashing each other and KSG on a personal level. Hey, everyone has different opinions and we can't all think the same! But that doesn't mean we'll hate someone who doesn't agree with our opinion! Please stop this fight, it's an immature thing to do.

For KSG lovers: Guys!!! We know we love KSG for his acting, his work on TV and no one can change that! :) Ok so some people dislike him, we can't change the way they think but we can try and maintain peace. Let them say what they want, you keep loving KSG that's it and always defending and fighting for him doesn't show your love. =) If KSG would have been here and then he'd want peace, so let's try and maintain that and stop this good for nothing argument. Is it that hard to do?  :)

For people who dislike KSG: Guys!! Fine, you don't like him, we get it. But you don't have to fill every KSG posts with your comments. At least let the people who like him appreciate him. :)  and please stop talking about his sexual desires and all that stuff cos a break up has  a lot more reasons than what you're saying and we don't know the reason and neither do we wanna know. Please stop hating him for such reasons cos if people really started hating people beacause of these reasons then some bollywood celebes like Amir Khan who are respected so much wouldn't have been respected. They are loved for their work. Amir has had an illegtimate child and two wives, people still love him. And I dislike him for some other reason and not this personal life fiasco!!! Don't gimme the crap that we shouldn't compare KSG with AK cos what AK has done is much worse and he's still loved by many. All I wanna say is that fine, you don't like KSG, but please don't comment on something you know nothing about. Fine we get it that you hate him, but please stop this good for nothing argument! :)

EVERYONE: Don't take everything too seriously, so someone on the internet disagrees with you. Ok, *shrug*. You don't have to argue with them until everyone agrees that you are superior to them you know :)

PLEASE STOP this argument and go do something worthwhile. Fighting oveR KSG's life won't do any of ye any good. His life, let him live and ye live yours. Life is too short, go enjoy it by doing something nice rather that wasting your time here abusing actors and people.

PEACE PEOPLE PEACE! V

Before anyone calls me a "phanka" or anything, I'm a KaSh fan who only knows the KaShians present here and not anyone else.:P
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago

ok i m done wid it

i wish dese talks stop!!!
nd plzzz talkng abut gayism nd vocabs is quite offensive
do realize it!!!!
2riddhan...yur wish to stay nd anser or 2 b out !!
Originally posted by riddhan

she lives in that world n i don't care about ksg personal life that is his not mine 😃

Seriously i haven't seen a confused lad like you before .. Once you say you give damn about his personal life . But then you become overly protected if someone removes the veil covering his highly publicised inferior acts?

Make up your mind.ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by ARian_4ever

@riddhan -
lets get outta here.. let them have fun..whn they call sum1 hijra n ksg sleeping with bobby n stuff its completely oke, but whn we react to their shit they have a prob.. 
even mods are biased..

If those ppl wudn't havent entered here we wud hav been at peace..
Nothing will enter their motti buddhi..

Chal now lets get out of here..

really now, ok since you brought this hijra part in here then i must tell you kw was called a dog, shit, nasty, ****,  tag hm with bobby and other nasty stuff that time none of you guys told your friends to stop this. what was his fault he was only doing a show, he is an actor that is his job but when he got married to farzy maya everyone bashed him like anything including us and now you are trying to turn this on us, dude take the heat and if you cannot simple don't point fingers at others. as for entering in this post, i am sure you guys are no saint, i can say many things about post, so it will be better if you don't start this now.

p.s. we all laugh at how silly some people were that calling kw all this will make some onscreen couple saint, unlike you guys who only bash and gang up against others when they are alone.