Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ i dont thnk som1 linguals nd vocabs show wat yu r nd were do yu stand !!!! so stop talkng on dat ground...its very kindagarden kind of a talk ppl ...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i m having both and  u can  even see...

proud of you!
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ZAXO  get well soon πŸ˜ƒ n start understanding difference between real n reel life of an actor πŸ˜ƒ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

We dont hav any problem dat u r fan of KSG. we hav a problem dat u (a Guy😲) is too much obssessed with him more den gals dat he is instigating every1 nd creating more fights just coz of his obssession with KSG.,.!!!

sometimes he  must hv felt himself just in place of ridhima  .πŸ˜‰
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

@ i dont thnk som1 linguals nd vocabs show wat yu r nd were do yu stand !!!! so stop talkng on dat ground...its very kindagarden kind of a talk ppl ...

do u think a kindergarden kids talk like that...abusing calling ppl terrorist ...kkk then  me never gonna send my kids to kindergarden

he is jsut defendng his fav ...
does dat make yu a gay???? just coz yu r a guy?
nd as far as i kno him hes a shilpa fan so chuk dis allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Defend as much as his desires permit him . But not at the expense of defaming a fellow member. This article is about KSG and his not so well relationship history. Deal with that instead of ganging up against a member personally ..

And if that happens , prepare from countering wrath . You seem to be an intelligent person . But being prejudicial wont help you either . The fan-bots need to spare the livelihood of the other members rather than calling up their fellas to gang up against a member.
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i m having both and  u can  even see...

ya i can i it looks good to see datπŸ˜ƒ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

proud of you!

thanx , i m proud of u too that  from a long time u are disappeared here and not being part of our discussion with some silly phankaas... .. pta nahi where do u  dwell these days in this forum? and come when everything  passes away...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arti07

do u think a kindergarden kids talk like that...abusing calling ppl terrorist ...kkk then  me never gonna send my kids to kindergarden

not to forget sending hate pm with the most nastiest words anyone can use on other fellow member.Moreover, draging family into this🀒
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

he is jsut defendng his fav ...
does dat make yu a gay???? just coz yu r a guy?
nd as far as i kno him hes a shilpa fan so chuk dis allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Bt i'm not seeing gals defending KSG like Karan nd ridhan r doing.!!!πŸ˜•
I know gals also defend him bt not like dese guys.. i thnk they r too much senstive nd protective towards KSG dat they cant take anything against him.. nd dat really confuses me..!!!πŸ˜•
Dont u thnk dat he was instigating us by reading last pages.. everything was ended bt he started instigating ruky nd den Zaxo, vikrant..!!!
Even people critisizes my fav actress too bt i dont act like dese guys r doing 4 a guy..πŸ˜•
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago