Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riddhan

n u need to spend time in mental asylum as u can't differenciate between real n reel life πŸ˜ƒ

You are contradicting yourself here. Can you clearly interpret the words ? Is English that difficult ?
Can you point out the place where Doctor Horrorman is being criticized ? This article is about letter K S G  and his mysterious life . Since this article is about his sexual tensions and sexual desires , we are warranted to discuss them . I fail to understand your over protectiveness  of letters K S G. 

Besides you need not to create MIDS to outburst filth of your mind . We can apparently figure out that you have right's to those MIDs so stop preaching ruky 786. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

ok cant v hav some peace here!!!!!!!!!

@all...plzz its already 55 pgs of dese thngs  nd evry1 nd all hav been bashd but 4 now on plzz  stop it ...it fetches nthng...

i agreee  with  u..
 looks like  today u and ur group  hv finished ksg appreciation thread that why i m feeling like ridhaan having free time and njoying  with all of us too...
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ok cant v hav some peace here!!!!!!!!!

@all...plzz its already 55 pgs of dese thngs  nd evry1 nd all hav been bashd but 4 now on plzz  stop it ...it fetches nthng...

u tel they don't like ksg ok but who gave them rite to bash n abuse ksg fans who gave them rite to say ksg fan can't be of same gender n if he is then he has to be gay but if someone gives them a taste of their medicine they feel bad
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

isnt dat rude!!!
i m just askng him to stop it so dat dese arguments cud b avoided whch lead nowere

plz  let him  enjoy  little more ...
neha-rockss thumbnail

u tel they don't like ksg ok but who gave them rite to bash n abuse ksg fans who gave them rite to say ksg fan can't be of same gender n if he is then he has to be gay but if someone gives them a taste of their medicine they feel bad

how do i kno dat
de rnt my 4nds !!!!
nd its pretty rude talkng abut gender nd all  cant dat b avoided
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

You are contradicting yourself here. Can you clearly interpret the words ? Is English that difficult ?
Can you point out the place where Doctor Horrorman is being criticized ? This article is about letter K S G  and his mysterious life . Since this article is about his sexual tensions and sexual desires , we are warranted to discuss them . I fail to understand your over protectiveness  of letters K S G. 

Besides you need not to create MIDS to outburst filth of your mind . We can apparently figure out that you have right's to those MIDs so stop preaching ruky 786. 

i m not like u πŸ˜ƒ i have only 1 id πŸ˜ƒ
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i agreee  with  u..
 looks like  today u and ur group  hv finished ksg appreciation thread that why i m feeling like ridhaan having free time and njoying  with all of us too...

i m not a ksgian
i m a kashian nd a shilpa anand fanπŸ˜ƒ
so no qstn abut ksg appreciation thread  ...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
I guess is thread pr blame game iske close hone pr hi finish hoga. Lage raho munna and munni people
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

plz  let him  enjoy  little more ...

dont yu like  peace nd harmonyπŸ˜•

i m not like u πŸ˜ƒ i have only 1 id πŸ˜ƒ

Yes you cannot be a well educated person  . At least this is what your posts suggest.  You have  a long way to go . And seriously slavering won't help you much . Try something productive.
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago