Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riddhan

πŸ‘πŸ˜†u r trying to be innocent wen u went to KSG AT once n bashed that time u realised u hate ksg ok but who gave u rite to go to his AT n disturb it wen same happining with u y u have problem πŸ˜ƒ

I agree. Sane shall not visit KSG's Asylum Threads.

Coming to the point. Its a virtual forum .. Neither you nor your KSG mates have inherited this site. Damnit its an open site!

I hate to see when people cry a river out . Stop being such touchy souls. No one is warrented to bless other person with their nasty remarks . And once they meet our replies , they ask on for KPS help. 

Stop making lives of the Dev team miserable and swallow the fact that Public Celebs are subject to criticism . No need to show your unconditional love by defaming a fellow member.

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

I agree. Sane shall not visit KSG's Asylum Threads.

Coming to the point. Its a virtual forum .. Neither you nor your KSG mates have inherited this site. Damnit its an open site!

I hate to see when people cry a river out . Stop being such touchy souls. No one is warrented to bless other person with their nasty remarks . And once they meet our replies , they ask on for KPS help. 

Stop making lives of the Dev team miserable and swallo the fact that Public Celebs are subject to criticism . No need to show your unconditional love by defaming a fellow member.

y don't u stop eating everyone's head πŸ˜ƒ 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ‘they said about u so u wil say bad to others πŸ˜ƒ 

i said  crap about those who said about me ... 

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i said  crap about those who said about me ...  everything is clear now and u dont need to poke ur nose herein to lead fighting ..

then y u poked your nose wen he said about me 🀒

Why don't you shower your unconditional love to KSG in his Asylum thread ? Emotional Fan boy seeking attention huh ?

neha-rockss thumbnail
@riddhan...stop it now!!!  stop anserng
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

then y u poked your nose wen he said about me 🀒

because i wanted to accumulate dirty stuffs of my nose there..
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Why don't you shower your unconditional love to KSG in his Asylum thread ? Emotional Fan boy seeking attention huh ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yah  n u need help πŸ˜ƒ thats y u have banned 4 times but u always come again to eat head πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nd wen u will stop ur BS..πŸ˜ƒ
Now u r instigating every1 nd wen u will get reply den u will say to da person dat u r basher..πŸ˜†

Stop being so much fanatic abt KSG ridhan.. u r a boy.. so y u r so hurt wen some1 critisize KSG a little bit.. i thnk u should spent ur time on some actress rather den drooling on KSG nd protecting him in each thread..!!!

I observed now dat some guys r much obssessed with KSG more den gals.nd i really dont get it..πŸ˜•

Now guys r protecting KSG instead of gals..😲🀣🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

because i wanted to accumulate dirty stuffs of my nose there..

🀒