Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: amaraqudus

Why are you all bashing KSG for? STOP IT please!! I used to hate him but I love him now! Please stop it I beg you...the zubaan is disgusting!😭

yaar we not bashing him, but just telling one another about his  veracity .. if u  think it bashing , u should move on to other threads where in he being idolised...
amaraqudus thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All of them are bloody jealous especially Ruky786 she's an idiot...and Shilpa Anand is a nutcase just like her fans!

And whats her face Anku trying to be all that when she aint🤣

Ruky786 I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER LIKED KSG AND NOW YOU ARE BASHING WHY DID I ADD YOU AS FRIEND IM GONA DELETE YOU BLOODY STUPID GIRL!

YOU THINK YOU ARE AMAZING BUT YOU ARE NOT!

See this is the filth you spread. And what suddenly made you like KSG .. His cheating on his wife ? Adultery ? If that is the case which subsequently changed to from a "hater" to "lover" then it shows what a cheap lady you are. 

Look at your tone . Is this what you were taught ? Or is this what you learned ?
amaraqudus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

See this is the filth you spread. And what suddenly made you like KSG .. His cheating on his wife ? Adultery ? If that is the case which subsequently changed to from a "hater" to "lover" then it shows what a cheap lady you are. 

Look at your tone . Is this what you were taught ? Or is this what you learned ?

I know the truth KSG didnt cheat and wowee SO WHAT IF I CHANGED?😆 Unlike Ruky786 she should stick it up on her ass🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARian_4ever

Chal naa
Apna kaam kar
..Atleast that would be better than showing off ur aukaat

kid , do u  wanna see my aukkad once again as  i had shown u once in one topic and for which  u seeked even attention of others ..  i suggest u to play in other forums because u are sensitive and  wont bear my comments for ksg . plz go plz go..
 while playing in others forums , take care of urself so that u dont fall  down..
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
amaraqudus thumbnail
And oh yeah Rukhsar if you are reading tu badnaam hui now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is sweet revenge now shame on you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know the truth KSG didnt cheat and wowee SO WHAT IF I CHANGED?😆 Unlike Ruky786 she should stick it up on her ass🤣

Shame on you for bashing a member. 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that all you got Amara thank you for telling me but using that type of language in front of littles ones aint good🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kajenified

look who is talking here?  i think TM made this post on ksg   and specifically said she doesnt want bashers.  but i find bashers entered and now shilpa and kw fans too.  who is stalking who... but  all said KSG    IS AND ALWAYS BE A ROCKSTAR ..  enter our topics and say we r stalking them..   seriously ðŸ˜†  i m a ksg and jennifer winget fan  and only speak on their topics.. i have no interest on wahi or shilpa and never enter their topics. Theirs a thing called choice and i choose to ignore topics on the actors that doesnt interest me. simple ... and by the way i m no fangirl   .and i m nt a boy   ...though i m a kajen fan i dont visit their ATs even.    i m surprised that every person who speaks on ksgs behalf has to be a fangirl  and nt just a fan who likes a certain actor ...and i m not using a fake i.d coz i m nt liar..   i m really a new member...  y sum of u had said that they cud get my i.d so y dont u do just that     i dont have the habit of faking i'ds  or post a fake cheap pic to prove my point.   by doing that they proved wat an evil mind they have... urghhh

first of all i don't stalk people like some phanks do to us, and i won't even come to this filthy topic if my friends didn't tell em that kw was drag into this BS article.you say you have no interested in wahi nor shilpa and yet you people drag their name on everything that has to do with this man, do yourself a favore stick with what you want to say first then making yourself look like a fool. and about the stalking part, i am sure you know who stalk who and bashed us through the pm system, you think you guys never go into out topic then you must be blinded by the lords, in every kw article and shilpa article some lord phanks has to come there and abuse them left and right but you guys don't see that part b/c you guys are bashing others favorite. lol you guys are the one who is dragging other actors in this BS post and telling us not to bash your lord, dude there is difference between bashing and putting a point toward something. stop dragging others actor/actress into this and the fight will stop, otherwise just bear.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

All of them are bloody jealous especially Ruky786 she's an idiot...and Shilpa Anand is a nutcase just like her fans!

And whats her face Anku trying to be all that when she aint🤣

if she is idiot why u trying to  come in same category??  by reading ur posts we can estimate who is big chucklhead , its  none other than you...