Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh , so  far i had not seen his pic on his  interview and neither  read his interview , gosh ... now i hv seen his pic  looking so nasty ..  guys who are sensitive need to wear spec  to see his pic..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BB4fan

Arey yeh pagal newbies mujhay bhee pm ker kay gaalian dey rahey hain . Idiots

and then they call us a terrorist, who is the one going to other people home and threatening them.sick🤢if they have guts they why not fight openly or why create new ID to bash others just come openly na.
amaraqudus thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why are you all bashing KSG for? STOP IT please!! I used to hate him but I love him now! Please stop it I beg you...the zubaan is disgusting!😭
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Although i doubt having said the word " sleep" but how exactly is sleeping against the norms of Decent Families ..

Do not we all sleep ?😳

was i supposed to laugh over wat u just said?
Ask other shonit fan 
he'll explain it to u in a detailed manner 
amaraqudus thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ruky786 I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER LIKED KSG AND NOW YOU ARE BASHING WHY DID I ADD YOU AS FRIEND IM GONA DELETE YOU BLOODY STUPID GIRL!

YOU THINK YOU ARE AMAZING BUT YOU ARE NOT!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BB4fan

Arey yeh pagal newbies mujhay bhee pm ker kay gaalian dey rahey hain . Idiots

btw which one /??? i feel that these fake accounts are  only from one  is to be actual ksg who cant see  people  bashinghim all the times  ..  hay mate , u should  also pm them with same abusese , if u are not able  ,  take my help...
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

apni , chalti oro ki jalti , its happening in this forum.. miserable ksgians , crying like kids and abusing non fans like degraded persons...

Chal naa
Apna kaam kar
..Atleast that would be better than showing off ur aukaat
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amaraqudus

Ruky786 I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER LIKED KSG AND NOW YOU ARE BASHING WHY DID I ADD YOU AS FRIEND IM GONA DELETE YOU BLOODY STUPID GIRL!

LMAO Good for you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought you were a friend but I guess not!🤣
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: amaraqudus

Wow 👏
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is so disgusting. Why does every article about KSG turn into a battleground? I am a die hard KSG fan & any filth his bashers write about him & his fans doesn't change my opinion about him & neither am I interested in changing their opinion about him. So why should his fans fight with them? They may keep on degrading him to the lowest possible level & call him all sorts of name but what does that matter? Let them be happy with their bashing. His die hard fans like me are still his fans. So I would just request his fans 2 plzzz ignore the bashers & just laugh off their comments & just continue ur love & support 2 him? Hopefully not every thread about him will be ruined by this fighting.