She's met me and some other members before just having revenge🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh well so certain flock of newbies are spreading the filth in other forums too . And please tinalovesksg no need to send your ugly private messages to me . Next time they will be directly reported to authorities. 

So which one of you two is spreading filth in other sections?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Zaxo

Ahh well so certain flock of newbies are spreading the filth in other forums too . And please tinalovesksg no need to send your ugly private messages to me . Next time they will be directly reported to authorities. 

So which one of you two is spreading filth in other sections?

tinalovesksg deliberately come onto the Shilpa Anand FC too🤓
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

revenge😆 thats a great way of taking revenge😆 its like two childs r fighting for a toy like u broke my toy so i will also break urs😆😆
anyways let her do what she wants😃 if bashing KW can make her happy so be it😆

tinalovesksg deliberately come onto the Shilpa Anand FC too🤓

Well in that case we ought to treat her with care . She seems to be a victim of Attention Seeking illness. 

My sympathy for you tinalovesksg. Hope you recover from this multiple personality disorder and have the ability and guts not to hide behind the mask before delivering your opinions .
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
people needs to stop bringing KW into this, he has nothing to do with this BS stuff. Why cannot some people just go worship their so called LORD! then bringing KW into this fight. god people cannot be happy with their lord so they had to drag kw into this BS fighting, GROW UP!
I hope the picture satisfied your desires to have a glance of BD. 

Besides this thread deals around with KSG and his " Variable Relationship Status" . No need to bring other actors. 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

the revenge part really cracks me up, so their lord is being bashed they going to bash KW, in what terms, is there anything to bash KW with, that man is way beyond all this stuff, kw lives in his own world yet some people cannot stop but bringing KW into this or want to take so called revenge on him b/c lord is being bashed, i am cracking up for sure. it seems this article is not about their lord anymore it soon is going to be turn into KW lovers one😆 i say those theor lord phans if you guys want to do something then post how much you lovez the lord not listen to what others is posting and keep KW away from filthy stuff.
neha-rockss thumbnail
tina beta...if yu r here mind yu dont enter our sacred at...or else i shall make it d worst day 4 yu...happily
This content was originally posted by: neha-rockss

tina beta...if yu r here mind yu dont enter our sacred at...or else i shall make it d worst day 4 yu...happily

She seems to be fan of " She who shall not be named" . Even i was pmed just now by her regarding shona AT.  

Didn't know that she pollutes ATs too .😆