"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

@bold - 🀣 This is why I labh all the loyal phankas...You girls make my day😍

What exactly is this Sriyan? I don't know, but I am an Indian.πŸ˜†

God! From where does Sid, Karan wahi, Ekta's shows etc etc come into this? Who told you that I am a Karan Wahi's phanka?πŸ˜• And what is this moral science class?

I thought we were discussing about Karan Gobar and his adventurous life.

😳

first i am not a girl.you visit my profile dark lord rehan few days ago.you should remembar that.you are talking about karan gobar .do you know karan gobar is a diffrent person from karan singh grover.karan gobar is another actor who presently play lead role of karan in zee tv's prime time show yaha main ghar ghar kheli.pleas don't mess up the names of actor next time.
^^^^^🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Good Morning and Welcome to THE Phorum Newbie.

Boys ho ya Girls, A-----R Phankas are real items. I lurrbbbee them all.

^^^^^🀣
Good Morning and Welcome to THE Phorum Newbie.

Boys ho ya Girls, A-----R Phankas are real items. I lurrbbbee them all.

i am not a newbie.i am a senior membar.people like you is also a real items.who tries to feel happiness by bashing some one.
Nichole must have found out his truth. Isiliye she must have ditched him like Shraddha Nigam. πŸ˜†

PS : What is he - Homo or a Hobo ?
Okay so πŸ˜† @ the comment above meEdited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by evanescence

Nichole must have found out his truth. Isiliye she must have ditched him like Shraddha Nigam. πŸ˜†

PS : What is he - Homo or a Hobo ?

neither he is hobo  nor homo , he is alien ...
Originally posted by BB4fan

Single again.. ? Oh no, all dog owners, please keep your female dogs indoors.. well come to think of it, keep the male ones in too.. can never be too careful.. πŸ€£

haha mujhey yeh comment bhut acha laga magar yeh maney nahin likha hai .. Check karo the link down.πŸ˜†

really  ds comment  is so funny . whoever written it  is aware of ksg's nasty acts ...
Originally posted by BB4fan

tere muh pe maaru kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†itni himmat nahi real id se a paye πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Isn't it better than drooling over Kay Ass Jii and his figure, abs, muscles, tattoos in FCs and then whimpering on "Why people call me gay?"😳
😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tere pe mujhe hassi ati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaha maine bola main ksg ke figure abs tatoos pe marta hun πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i like him as an actor teri tarah nahi hun jo forum chora chori count karne ate haiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then whimpering on " main mahan hun "EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ arre ksgian karan , there are a lots of fake ksgians dwelling in ds forum  to abuse non fans , plz   fst slap on  their  face and after that gatther strength   to slap others ,