Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mijanur

in dmg forum there is no need of so called "more constructive critic".dmg is a youth based fun loving show.it is not an art film where critics necessary.if you don't like dmg.then pleas don't come in the forum.pleas let the forum remain peaceful.you can easily dislike an actor.but you have no authority to hurt his fans fellings.you should respect other people's fellings.

Yeshhh...It ij bhery fun lobing show

Where the heroine is drenched in glycerine through out the year and tortures the sane people with her constipated expressions, absurd dialogues and never ending mortal agonies while her psycho labhar chases her like a maniac, writes her name in blood, sneaks into her room to blackmail her behind her husband's back and even gifts her biuutiphul Sitaras to convince her to ditch her husband.
Truly an ideal 'youth based' show.👏

This show is of the mentals, by the mentals and for the mentals. And with these C-grade actors and Z-Grade human beings, this show is even more fun lobing.
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@KSG bashers,  do us a favor and just take your worthless opinions somewhere else! Your snide and nasty remarks isn't gonna make a change to the fact that Karan Singh Grover is a SUPERSTAR and neither it is gonna hurt his popularity. Get this in your thick heads, KSGians are ALWAYS gonna support and love Karan Singh Grover through thick and thin!
Single again.. ? Oh no, all dog owners, please keep your female dogs indoors.. well come to think of it, keep the male ones in too.. can never be too careful.. 🤣

haha mujhey yeh comment bhut acha laga magar yeh maney nahin likha hai .. Check karo the link down.😆

Edited by BB4fan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Isn't it better than drooling over Kay Ass Jii and his figure, abs, muscles, tattoos in FCs and then whimpering on "Why people call me gay?"😳
😳
/QUOTE]

Your comments make me laugh Darklord Rehan 😆
Kya reply kia 👏 Karan007 ney apney muu ki kayee😆
Edited by BB4fan - 12 years ago

Yeshhh...It ij bhery fun lobing show

Where the heroine is drenched in glycerine through out the year and tortures the sane people with her constipated expressions, absurd dialogues and never ending mortal agonies while her psycho labhar chases her like a maniac, writes her name in blood, sneaks into her room to blackmail her behind her husband's back and even gifts her biuutiphul Sitaras to convince her to ditch her husband.
Truly an ideal 'youth based' show.👏

This show is of the mentals, by the mentals and for the mentals. And with these C-grade actors and Z-Grade human beings, this show is even more fun lobing.

a sriyan fan called the all the actor of dmg c grade actor.don't forget your favourite actor karan wahi was also a part of dmg.you also called him a c grade actor.you are talking about ema in dmg.are you never seen any other show apert from dmg.it is nothing new in indian television.in many show like kynki,kahin to hoga,kasamh se,kasuti,agle janam,ema happened .cv often bring this to get more trp.why you point your finger at dmg only.if you so much dislike dmg.then you should leave this forum.at last i want to say i understand because you are a sriyan you are n't happy with dmg ending.but don't forget dmg starts with ar.its their story.sid is not a nessary charecter in dmg. dmg run successfully without him for two years.arman is a piller of dmg.that is why cv have to bring him back because only sriyan fan does n't have the power to run the show.you told us about ema.you remembar without arman sr's remarriage only gives trp of 0.19 it is all time low among the all dmg episode.low number of fan base of sr force to cv to show ema to gain trp.dmg does n't take responsibility to teach moral value.it is not a art film.why you expect learning moral value from dmg.tv serial is n't a educational medium.

a sriyan fan called the all the actor of dmg c grade actor.don't forget your favourite actor karan wahi was also a part of dmg.you also called him a c grade actor.you are talking about ema in dmg.are you never seen any other show apert from dmg.it is nothing new in indian television.in many show like kynki,kahin to hoga,kasamh se,kasuti,agle janam,ema happened .cv often bring this to get more trp.why you point your finger at dmg only.if you so much dislike dmg.then you should leave this forum.at last i want to say i understand because you are a sriyan you are n't happy with dmg ending.but don't forget dmg starts with ar.its their story.sid is not a nessary charecter in dmg. dmg run successfully without him for two years.arman is a piller of dmg.that is why cv have to bring him back because only sriyan fan does n't have the power to run the show.you told us about ema.you remembar without arman sr's remarriage only gives trp of 0.19 it is all time low among the all dmg episode.low number of fan base of sr force to cv to show ema to gain trp.dmg does n't take responsibility to teach moral value.it is not a art film.why you expect learning moral value from dmg.tv serial is n't a educational medium.

Yes Darklord rehan . Armaan was much stronger character . SR remarriage track awarded CMG 0.19.  Where as the reunion of lobers touched sky high trps , that is 0.20  . Difference being explained by the fact that Sid importance in one year was 0.01 TRP less than Armaan's strong character prevailing for 2 years.😳 
Originally posted by: ranjeeta_kaur

@KSG bashers, do us a favor andjust take your worthless opinions somewhere else! Your snide and nasty remarks isn't gonna make a change to the fact that Karan Singh Grover is a SUPERSTAR and neither it is gonna hurt his popularity. Get this in your thick heads, KSGians are ALWAYS gonna support and loveKaran Singh Grover through thick and thin!

i agree with you. their bashing can't change the fact.we will always like,respect ksg
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Yes Darklord rehan . Armaan was much stronger character . SR remarriage track awarded CMG 0.19. Where as the reunion of lobers touched sky high trps , that is 0.20 . Difference being explained by the fact that Sid importance in one year was 0.01 TRP less than Armaan's strong character prevailing for 2 years.😳

you know the last episode of any show gets low trp.manay viewers left the show when it is ended.kynki the most successful serial who often gets trp of 7 to 8 for seven years is also get trp of below 2 in the last episode.when sr remarriage happens .there is no indication of dmg ending still it show poor perfromance.for your kind information there are 250 million tv viewers in india .trp differance of 0.01 means 25000 viewers watch dmg last episode than sr's remarriage.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@bold - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is why I labh all the loyal phankas...You girls make my day😍

What exactly is this Sriyan? I don't know, but I am an Indian.😆

God! From where does Sid, Karan wahi, Ekta's shows etc etc come into this? Who told you that I am a Karan Wahi's phanka?😕 And what is this moral science class?

I thought we were discussing about Karan Gobar and his adventurous life.
😳

@bold - 🤣 This is why I labh all the loyal phankas...You girls make my day😍

What exactly is this Sriyan? I don't know, but I am an Indian.😆

God! From where does Sid, Karan wahi, Ekta's shows etc etc come into this? Who told you that I am a Karan Wahi's phanka?😕 And what is this moral science class?

I thought we were discussing about Karan Gobar and his adventurous life.
😳

Well the fan girls and Fan boys are still living under hypothetical DMG era . . ..
They think their petitions are going to reinstate CMG from the dead. 
LOL

Yes lets keep the discussion limited to cheat , adultery,EMA ,and all personality traits of KSG😛