"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kajenified

I dont try to act smart coz  i m smart.  Wat   was  that  again... big b, akshay, bill clinton r all dignified  men  and  so  they  can  do  watever  they  can.  WAT CRAP IS THAT... and wait  theres another dignified man Aamir khan...  left  his wife  wid  two  kids for another woman  and slept  with another and  have  an  illegimate child.  All the  men  that  i  mentioned  had  children   while  they  cheated on  their wives.   Theres another  one  karishma kapoors  hubby  sanjay  kapur  the  biggest  playboy  in the delhi  elite circle... karishma was on the  verge  of  divorcing  him  twice  but  at  the end  decided  to  hang  on.   How  do u know  they  have  mended their ways?    only for big b it can be  said  coz  hes too old to  do  anything  more...  u say yrself ksg is a worm but i feel he has  gained  more  importance  and  is  the foremost  one  in  yr  priority  list  coz  where there is  ksg  u  people  flog  in  dozens.   Im  amazed a  person who u call  worm  is  getting  so  much  impotance  and  who  r  u  people  to  trample  him  coz  i  see him  quite  hale  and  hearty  but  you  ppl   r raising  yr  bloodpressure  over  him.   The  fangirls  devotion  and  fighting  for  him  is  understood    coz  they  luv  him  but  yrs  spending  so  much time on him  is  really  πŸ˜†        

Well what i meant which you clearly failed to interpret was that it ain't wise to put KSG is same category as them . At least most of them mended their ways.

The most you could do is compare KSG with Emran Hashmi , Mika or Ravi Kissen .😳

Well wrong is a wrong . Nothing could justify it . Whether it is Big B or Salman Khan/ Aamir Khan . The point is that fans  "acknowledge" the torts of those celebrities unlike many fanbots of KSG who resort to member bashing .😳

@ Bold

Ever heard of social services ? We render psychotherapy services at nominal amount to people in desperate need . People who are victim of Multiple Personality Disorder and who fear to write or post in capacity of their original identity . They fear the world or fear to lose respect whilst revealing their identity. And solely for this , my posts are dedicated to your well being. 

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=kajenified]

Y  shd  the  so  called  legends(acc 2  u)  shd  nt  be compared  wid  ksg?   man  face  the truth... u hate  him  and  so  you  bash  him..    nt  coz  wat  he is doing in  personal life   is  bothering you  coz  there  r  1000s of  celebrities  and  politicians,  sportsmen  who  do  the  same  thing but  u  dont  bash  them.  In  fact you  yrself  say  hes  nothing  compared  to  these  peoples  fame   , only a  handful  of  people  know  him  so  y  r  u  so  bothered  by  his  acts?...  Hes a  nobody  according  to  you but  people  who  r SOMEBODY r  supported  by  u  and  you  even  call them  legends ..   god  wat  r  u  ?  r  their  EMA less adultrous  than  ksg... ?     face  the  truth  u  hate  him  for  watever  reason  that  might  be  and  thats  y  u  bash  him...period.      And  people  like  us  dont  need  mental  treatment  coz  we  r  commenting  on  the  person  whome  we  like  and  thats not  such  a  crazy  thing  to  do ...We  cum  to  DMG  forum  coz  we  luv  the show  and  also  Dr. armaan .  Its a  very  natural  thing  to  do.  But  u  people  hate  the  show  and  above  all the  lead  actor  of  the  show  but  still cum  hereπŸ˜†...for  wat  ... Now  tell me  who  is  sane  and  who  is  insane?... ppl  who  cum  to  the  DMG forum  coz  they  luv  the  show  or  those  who  cum  here  even  wen  they  claim  they  hate  the  show?... who  needs  treatment...   and  i  m  no  fangirl   since  you  think  me  to  be  one.    Go  r8  ahead  find  my  i.d  and  clear  yr  doubts.. 

Legends in sense of work . Apparently the phans have doubt about his fame so went on the clear the air . You seem to be a pick and choose fanboy or fan girl . Try to be bit mature and read in context. Have i not said Wrong is a Wrong ? 

Yes we are not wise enough to drool over his 2 packs , face , body odor  etc but be more of constructive critic .  We comment upon the reality whether it is any B star or a street actor like πŸ˜³
in dmg forum there is no need of so called "more constructive critic".dmg is a youth based fun loving show.it is not an art film where critics necessary.if you don't like dmg.then pleas don't come in the forum.pleas let the forum remain peaceful.you can easily dislike an actor.but you have no authority to hurt his fans fellings.you should respect other people's fellings.
First of all thanx for posting this article
KSG is totally a hardworking person.His work is more important for him.
I am happy if he is happy with his decision.
Really waiting for tomorrow when our baby will be onscreen.
ALL THE BEST KSG for your future projects.
Originally posted by mijanur

in dmg forum there is no need of so called "more constructive critic".dmg is a youth based fun loving show.it is not an art film where critics necessary.if you don't like dmg.then pleas don't come in the forum.pleas let the forum remain peaceful.you can easily dislike an actor.but you have no authority to hurt his fans fellings.you should respect other people's fellings.
leave those people they say crap only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n then they say no we r criticsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n they don't like ksg still discuss about him more then their fav's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well i  m  off now..  but b4  going  i want to add wen the actors  becum legends they have a huge fan following   and people look up to them  for the work they have done.  When  these legends didnt refrain frm doing anything wrong   then  y blame only ksg  ?  Actually people luv only the characters these actors played coz nobody knws them on a personal level and nobody is bothered with their personal lives... has BigB, S ALMAAN, SAIF, AMIR  , AKSHAY, HRITIK  lost their fans  just coz of their personal lives or r they out of work?  neither... even in a smaller scale most of us luv Armaan more than KSG  ...ppl luv dr. armaan.. and so he  too will nt lose his fans  who luv him as armaan  nor  will he  be  out  of  work  coz  a  few haters think he shd be... and by god  hes  nt..  Hes  got  work  ,  hes  got  his  fans. ... And  lastly thanx  TM for yr  post.  sorry it  became  a  battleground ... but thanx again.   And i m  happy  hes  single  coz  now  he  shd  really get  serious  abt  his  work..  Loved  to  hear  he  has  made  work  his  1st  luv  and  may god grant him  success.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i m happy ksg this time has taken the r8 decision. Nics and he were a no no frm the very beginning. Everybody cud see that. Nicole was one of the biggest mistake in his life.   But i  just  fail  to  understand  y  is  karan  bashed  so  much?    is he the  only  man in this  world who  has  created  a  heinous  crime ... wen a relation fails it fails coz of both and wen it  works it works for both.  I  completely agree shraadah dated him wen he was a nobody  but she also threw him out of her life within a yr due to his alleged relation wid nicole... she was the one to ask for divorce not karan... cudnt she give her marraige a bit more time . She just called it quits within 1 yr. This shows shraddah never luved her man enough  to try and make the marraige work.. to whome did she accept defeat... that cheap bimbo nicole...  if  a  woman  wants  she  can  make  things  happn   and  the  biggest  egs r   Akshay kumars wife twinkle   this guy is number 1  playboy  and everyone knows that and twinkle was even in the verge of throwing  him  out  but  in the end their marraige is still on... next our Big B who was quite sumthing   once  ... he was on the verge of   leaving his wife  and  kids  for  rekha   but  jaya  bacchans  immense  will power saved their marraige  nxt is  Shiney  ahujas wife  ... man that woman  is  really sumthing     there can never be a cheap  low  graded  man  as ahuja  who raped  his  maid  but  my  mind was never on  that  animal  but  his  wife.  To  fight  for  such  a  hubby ... this  woman  went  just  everywhere  to  save  his  animal  hubby... she  stood  by  him  wen  whole  india  was  practically against  him.   And  another eg  is  the  former  U.S president  Bill Clinton.  God  he  was  making  it  out wid  monica  lewisky  in the  oval  office... the  most  powerful  man in  the  whole  world  but  his  wife  Hillary  stood  by  him  wen  the  president  was  the  butt of  joke  over  the  whole  world.   And  my  list  can  go  on  for  women who  had  fought  for  their  marraige  and  stood  by  their  hubbies   during   all  odds.      So  i  thought  shraadah  if  she  really  luved  him  cud  give  their  marraige  a  bit  more  time  and  thousand  nicoles  cudnt  stand  a   chance  if  the  wife  is  determined   to  save  the  marraige.      tHESE  R  CELEBRITY  AND   HIGH  PROFILE  people  even  reality  shows  like  UTV bindaas  Emotional  ATYACHAR  we  find  men  failing  the  loyalty  tests miserably.  out  of  100%  less than  5% passed the test .  So the  world is  full of  cheating  men  so  y  single  out  ksg only?     According  to  me  i  feel  sad  for  him  coz  he  has  more  than  40000 fans  who  luv  him  but  in  reality  he  doesnt  have  a  single  girl  who  have  luved  him  enough.     Wish  ksg  all success in  his  personal  and  proffesional  life.   God  bless u  and  may  u  find  your  true  luv  in  life.

Hey i agree with whatever u said & i respect your POV😊...but u yourself r saying that 2 people work a marriage...so going from wht u said...couldnt ksg leave nicole for shraddha if he wanted da marriage to work...from what i know personally shraddha did give time after jdj3 & she said that if 2 cant work da marriage then its best that it ends & she also said 1 should always grow love in marriage & not decrease...gods knows why they got divorced but u just saying she didnt luv her man enough...thats not fair...say the same for ksg also na...that he didnt luv his wife enough for da marriage to work, who r we to judge their luv for each other & god knows what causes a person to make decision like divorce, im sure da pain is way more then we can imagine, coz shraddha said that no one marries to get divorced one day & ksg said same...from wht i know ksg was happy with shraddha's decision & he said it was mutual, maybe shraddha took divorce coz ksg wasnt happy with her & neither was she, so by divorcing she made ksg happy as well ... i think that makes sense, whts the point of staying with each other if u r not happy ...im not blaming ksg at all who knows wht da real reason was...simply both ksg-shraddha were at fault in my eyes & it takes both husband & wife to work marriage, not just da wife or just da husbandπŸ˜›

But i just dont understand y da heck is shraddha being talked abt, especially when it was ksg-nicole who broke & not ksg-shraddha...i think they was enough discssion on KS when they got divroced...& believe me it was total pain & anger forme to read comments against each of them at that time, especially coz i was a fan of grovers & still luv them & wish them both well😊...but to be honest im happy that this time, i will only support my ksg...i salute him for the decision he made, nicole deserved it...i wish him best for his career & i know everything will happen good for himπŸ˜›

May god always bless ksg with happinessπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
wow - so much time spent on commenting on a total stranger's personal life ...  

Either you hate him, or you love him, but what INTEREST is his personal life to anyone past the basic info?

I'm a huuugggeee fan of Madhuri's.   And Amir Khans.  But honestly, past the fact that M lives in the US, and Amir in India and I think has divorced and remarried ... I don't know much about their personal lives.

WHY are ppl so obsessed with the personal lives of these actors?  And more so, why the negative aspect of it?   If you dislike someone, for instance an actor's acting, then WHY would you care so much about his/her personal life?   

I don't love what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer Anniston.  Yet, that's between Brad, Angelina and Jennifer.  Do I care about cheaters, adulterers, etc.?  No.  Would I tune in to a forum that talked about these 3?  no.

THen those who hate this guy, what EXACTLY are you trying to achieve by commenting on topics about him other than attention?  If your point is to bring his negativity out into the light, well, then let his actions do that.  THose who love him DESPITE his actions, will continue to love him.  Just like those who hate him, despite his actions, will hate him.

I have just wondered, fleetingly, WHY there's so much attention put on this guy.  Maybe I'm just plain dumb, but my philosophy is that I just don't give more than 2 seconds of my thought/energy to someone I don't like.  

And comments here show a whole lot more than 2 seconds being invested on someone most 'hate'.

I'm only saying this because most here are young.  You have a long way to go.  If you can hate someone you have never met and who has not impacted your life directly, well, you're in for a rude awakening when the real live hits you.    Hate is a very strong emotion.  You can hate the act of 'cheating' and 'adultery' but hating the person who did it?  Who you haven't met, talked to, and never will??  That's just ... scary.   

Also, objectivity is becoming a rare commodity.  Like I said, I don't like what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer.  But I like Brad's acting.  I never liked Angelina or Jennifer m uch, and the event didn't change my perspective of either.  I just DO NOT understand the obsession.

As for those who love KSG - love his acting.  Love his looks even, but him??  He's a stranger.  

Ok - my lecture's over.  Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to say something.  I'm beyond amazed that ppl spend so much time and effort commenting on someone's personal life, over and over and over agian.  And that too, repetitive.  And that too, about someone they've probably never met or spoken to ...  

Like I said, maybe I'm must plain dumb, but I just don't get it.
@lilmzsunshine
Well Said !!... Couldn't agree more !!