Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so the same guy is gonna host PERFECT COUPLE 🤣 🤣 on channel v i guess wht will be his tips..😆...lord save the couples 😉
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People as much as you guys hate ksg or can't stand his multiple affairs, please don't comment on his personal life. Don't make the life of the moderators hard. If you don't like him, just don't comment on what he does, just turn a blind eye to whatever he does.
P.S. Before anyone jumps on me, i am NOT a fan of ksg. What he does in his personal life and how he is in his personal life DOES NOT bother me at all. I just find him talented as an actor. Kay am off! Peace out!~
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this thread is ruined...!
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

One sensible sentence from a fan . 

Bravo !

thanks zaxo
i m not against him but wen we clap we need both hands n no one is alone a part of mistake sharadha shuld realise her mistake n ksg also shuld look after his dats d thing
Originally posted by: kajenified

i still stand by to wat i said.  shraddah shd  have  given time to their marraige and dont waste yr  time in  finding  my  true  i.d  coz u wont  find it.  And  i m  nt  blaming  shraddah here  nd supporting  ksg  .  i m  saying  this  world  is  filled  wid  cheating  men  ... so  y  single  out  ksg?  unless if  you  have  a  vandetta  against  him  u  r  free to  bash  him  but  dont   make  it  seem  that  till now  you  havnt  known  anything  abt  cheating  husbands  but  only ksg  is  the 1st ... u only  pointed  out  shiney  coz  hes a  easy  target  but  wat  abt  the  other cheating  hubbies  i  mentioned... big b,   akshay,   bill clinton... and wait  theres  more  hritik roshan  first  wid  kareena  and  then  barabara  mori... werent  they  all married  men  cheating  on  their  wives  and  arnt  all their  marraiges  still on...so  whole  credit  goes  to  the  wives who  made  their  marraiges  work. And  utv bindaas  wat  abt  that...  almost  all guys  failed the loyalty test.  

You can compare Dogs with Dogs and not Dogs with Cats.

Similarly KSG cannot be compared to such dignified famous legendary people . He is a worm infront of them . And a worm can be stepped on 😳

Besides Akshay BigB and Hritik Roshan , all have mended their ways and gotten back to their wives. 

BTW your true ID could be revealed just in a second. Try not to be smart. There is a software which can track the IP address . 😳 Only if anyone cared to render this service. 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this thread is a fighting ground now i think it shuld stop her its their lives n no point in fighting with each ohter one shuld respects others views n opinions
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Isn't it better than drooling over Kay Ass Jii and his figure, abs, muscles, tattoos in FCs and then whimpering on "Why people call me gay?"😳
😳

👏🤣🤣
why people commenting & blashing ksg in this matter.its completly his personal matter.i also think blashing actor is not supported by if rules.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mijanur

why people commenting & blashing ksg in this matter.its completly his personal matter.i also think blashing actor is not supported by if rules.

Sorry bt its bashing not blashing..😆
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sorry bt its bashing not blashing..😆</font>

thanks for correction.but still my point is you can't insult an actor personally .it is against if rules.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago