Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgjennilover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love you karan!! m glad that nic isnt with you no moreπŸ˜ƒyou deserve better. any girl with you but not her. πŸ˜›

i love you ksg!!😳😳

Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watever i dont like nicole i wasnt like her from d begining n i m happy ksg is single bcoz of nics sharadha n ksg broke n  i hope ksg shuld realise mistake n hope things to get better
best of luck ksg for new show n movie
we luv uuu
but...
i want him in dmg3 with jenny
kajen roxxx
This content was originally posted by: luvudmg

watever i dont like nicole i wasnt like her from d begining n i m happy ksg is single bcoz of nics sharadha n ksg broke n  i hope ksg shuld realise mistake n hope things to get better

best of luck ksg for new show n movie
we luv uuu
but...
i want him in dmg3 with jenny
kajen roxxx

One sensible sentence from a fan . 

Bravo !
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kajenified

i m happy ksg this time has taken the r8 decision. Nics and he were a no no frm the very beginning. Everybody cud see that. Nicole was one of the biggest mistake in his life.   But i  just  fail  to  understand  y  is  karan  bashed  so  much?    is he the  only  man in this  world who  has  created  a  heinous  crime ... wen a relation fails it fails coz of both and wen it  works it works for both.  I  completely agree shraadah dated him wen he was a nobody  but she also threw him out of her life within a yr due to his alleged relation wid nicole... she was the one to ask for divorce not karan... cudnt she give her marraige a bit more time . She just called it quits within 1 yr. This shows shraddah never luved her man enough  to try and make the marraige work.. to whome did she accept defeat... that cheap bimbo nicole...  if  a  woman  wants  she  can  make  things  happn   and  the  biggest  egs r   Akshay kumars wife twinkle   this guy is number 1  playboy  and everyone knows that and twinkle was even in the verge of throwing  him  out  but  in the end their marraige is still on... next our Big B who was quite sumthing   once  ... he was on the verge of   leaving his wife  and  kids  for  rekha   but  jaya  bacchans  immense  will power saved their marraige nxt is  Shiney  ahujas wife  ... man that woman  is  really sumthing     there can never be a cheap  low  graded  man  as ahuja  who raped  his  maid  but  my  mind was never on  that  animal  but  his  wife.  To  fight  for  such  a  hubby ... this  woman  went  just  everywhere  to  save  his  animal  hubby... she  stood  by  him  wen  whole  india  was  practically against  him.   And  another eg  is  the  former  U.S president  Bill Clinton.  God  he  was  making  it  out wid  monica  lewisky  in the  oval  office... the  most  powerful  man in  the  whole  world  but  his  wife  Hillary  stood  by  him  wen  the  president  was  the  butt of  joke  over  the  whole  world.   And  my  list  can  go  on  for  women who  had  fought  for  their  marraige  and  stood  by  their  hubbies   during   all  odds.      So  i  thought  shraadah  if  she  really  luved  him  cud  give  their  marraige  a  bit  more  time  and  thousand  nicoles  cudnt  stand  a   chance  if  the  wife  is  determined   to  save  the  marraige.      tHESE  R  CELEBRITY  AND   HIGH  PROFILE  people  even  reality  shows  like  UTV bindaas  Emotional  ATYACHAR  we  find  men  failing  the  loyalty  tests miserably.  out  of  100%  less than  5% passed the test .  So the  world is  full of  cheating  men  so  y  single  out  ksg only?     According  to  me  i  feel  sad  for  him  coz  he  has  more  than  40000 fans  who  luv  him  but  in  reality  he  doesnt  have  a  single  girl  who  have  luved  him  enough.     Wish  ksg  all success in  his  personal  and  proffesional  life.   God  bless u  and  may  u  find  your  true  luv  in  life.

@Red.. oh plzzz chek dis video dear before accusing some1..
http://youtu.be/MTI-90umuFM
If his wife is completely supporting him den who r we to accuse him of anything..πŸ˜•
Nd i dont thnk dat he has done anything wrong by watching dis whole video..!!!
He lookz like a nice nd humble guy.. even his mother-in-law also supported him not only his wife..!!!
Nd i really dont thnk dat u hav to accuse some1 without having any knowledge abt it just to protect ur God called K S G..
btw u can post with ur orignal id too dear..πŸ˜†
Orignal id say post karney say sharam ati hai kya..😲
Nd i'm sure dat u r da same fanboy of KSG who protects him in each nd every thread.. nd every1 knows da name..🀣
I really wonder y a boy will try to protect KSG in each nd every thread..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
KSG ki fan gals say zyada 1 fan boy nay apnay pyaar ko protect karnay ki had kr di..🀣

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what happened between them all but I don't understand how one can blame Shraddha I mean she's the victim...she was cheated for god damn sake and I am so glad she divorced him! She deserves better and obviously I stand by what I say and KSG with Nicole during his marriage was a bad idea.

I have seen it happening in footballers, celebrities in England and very surprised seeing it happened on TV.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: karan-007

tumhare pass koi kaam nahi hai kya kabhi count karte ho kitne AR fans girls hai n kitne boys hai kabhi yeh 🀣

Isn't it better than drooling over Kay Ass Jii and his figure, abs, muscles, tattoos in FCs and then whimpering on "Why people call me gay?"😳
😳
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I don't know what happened between them all but I don't understand how one can blame Shraddha I mean she's the victim...she was cheated for god damn sake and I am so glad she divorced him! She deserves better and obviously I stand by what I say and KSG with Nicole during his marriage was a bad idea.

I have seen it happening in footballers, celebrities in England and very surprised seeing it happened on TV.

Yes many people offer their sympathy to shraddha😊 . She supported this cheapo but alas she was cheated on πŸ˜•.

Glad nicole suffered the same . But root of the problem , whether its Barkha Shraddha Necole etc , is without doubt K S G. πŸ˜Š

He has transformed from lover boy to controversial boy of tellywood. πŸ€’

Even Mika Singh would feel embarrassed if both are compared .  πŸ€’
This content was originally posted by: kajenified

i m happy ksg this time has taken the r8 decision. Nics and he were a no no frm the very beginning. Everybody cud see that. Nicole was one of the biggest mistake in his life.   But i  just  fail  to  understand  y  is  karan  bashed  so  much?    is he the  only  man in this  world who  has  created  a  heinous  crime ... wen a relation fails it fails coz of both and wen it  works it works for both.  I  completely agree shraadah dated him wen he was a nobody  but she also threw him out of her life within a yr due to his alleged relation wid nicole... she was the one to ask for divorce not karan... cudnt she give her marraige a bit more time . She just called it quits within 1 yr. This shows shraddah never luved her man enough  to try and make the marraige work.. to whome did she accept defeat... that cheap bimbo nicole...  if  a  woman  wants  she  can  make  things  happn   and  the  biggest  egs r   Akshay kumars wife twinkle   this guy is number 1  playboy  and everyone knows that and twinkle was even in the verge of throwing  him  out  but  in the end their marraige is still on... next our Big B who was quite sumthing   once  ... he was on the verge of   leaving his wife  and  kids  for  rekha   but  jaya  bacchans  immense  will power saved their marraige  nxt is  Shiney  ahujas wife  ... man that woman  is  really sumthing     there can never be a cheap  low  graded  man  as ahuja  who raped  his  maid  but  my  mind was never on  that  animal  but  his  wife.  To  fight  for  such  a  hubby ... this  woman  went  just  everywhere  to  save  his  animal  hubby... she  stood  by  him  wen  whole  india  was  practically against  him.   And  another eg  is  the  former  U.S president  Bill Clinton.  God  he  was  making  it  out wid  monica  lewisky  in the  oval  office... the  most  powerful  man in  the  whole  world  but  his  wife  Hillary  stood  by  him  wen  the  president  was  the  butt of  joke  over  the  whole  world.   And  my  list  can  go  on  for  women who  had  fought  for  their  marraige  and  stood  by  their  hubbies   during   all  odds.      So  i  thought  shraadah  if  she  really  luved  him  cud  give  their  marraige  a  bit  more  time  and  thousand  nicoles  cudnt  stand  a   chance  if  the  wife  is  determined   to  save  the  marraige.      tHESE  R  CELEBRITY  AND   HIGH  PROFILE  people  even  reality  shows  like  UTV bindaas  Emotional  ATYACHAR  we  find  men  failing  the  loyalty  tests miserably.  out  of  100%  less than  5% passed the test .  So the  world is  full of  cheating  men  so  y  single  out  ksg only?     According  to  me  i  feel  sad  for  him  coz  he  has  more  than  40000 fans  who  luv  him  but  in  reality  he  doesnt  have  a  single  girl  who  have  luved  him  enough.     Wish  ksg  all success in  his  personal  and  proffesional  life.   God  bless u  and  may  u  find  your  true  luv  in  life.

Sorry to break your bubble , even combined viewers of CMG would not have reached that figure anyway .

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zaxo

LOL any diginifed woman would do such a thing if her man is indulging in EMA .
Like seriously ,,πŸ₯± Can any women bear the thought of her man sleeping over or having xxx with another woman πŸ₯±.Certainly not . 

People like KSG who take woman as dirt of their shoe shall be sentenced a severe punishment . 
He has a long history of betrayals . He is just another degraded struggling actor who is hungry for fame . I mean this guy is not even known outside his clique or cult whatever you say . The tiny segment might praise him , drool over him or his looks but that doesn't change the fact that he is a betrayer and a cheat. I wish he is severely punished for all his torts .😊

And you didn't have to use a "new" account to post this. As it is , your IP will reveal your original account.

🀣Now you know why they are called loyal A-----R Phankas and why do they lobe Hormaan so much?