Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am boy now i m getting scared of destitute gals ,kahin mera durupyog na ho jaye. God plz protect me .
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana.malik

I pity the people who are so blinded by the fact to believe he's always at fault 😳

All the ignorant people who find the women that have been in his life, innocent. You sure have something wrong with yourselves. Whatever happens, happens for the best and he's out of something which could have been something more sever out of it before he could. Those specific women have only used him in their life for his wealth and fame. Momentarily, they both attained that, soon they'll be history as they've not been able to do anything for their career or status themselves.

Hey dear im a ksg fan myself & totally agree with what u said...but the highlighted bit only applies for miss nicole alvares!!!

im just talking from facts that shraddha started to date him when he didn't even have fame, popularity or wealth & ksg himself said that i dropped shraddha in her car, coz i didnt have car of my own that time,if money+fame was all shraddha wanted she wouldnt have even wasted anytime with a guy like ksg who had very less when she meet him + she was also more famous then him at that time & even made entry in bollywood on her own credit of acting...for sure shraddha nigam made a name for herelf alot before ksg entered her life & till today she is known for her acting talent & not as ksg ex-wife,u may not know but she is doing wonders & has a great status for herself from wht she is doing & did in past:)...ksg himself admitted that shraddha is a great actress & always helped him!!!...as compared to miss alvares who will only be known as ksg's ex gf, coz thats the only fame she ever got in her life!!!

it was nicole who took da benefit from ksg & when he needed nicole's support most she failed...shraddha supported him...she wanted da best for him always & thats why she convinced ksg to do JDJ as well & that ksg said himself ...u probably dont know but wht shraddha did for ksg fans, his co-stars, i appreciate & respect alot her for that...i know it was both ksg-shraddha fault when they got divorced...im not saying she is innocent...but just letting u know some facts & to look at it was shraddha who decided to give her life to ksg & ksg did same for her by marrying her,atleast shraddha married him & comitted to their relationship,if she wanted she could have said no,if only shraddha wanted to be with him 4 fame only,no 1 marries to get divorced!! & da marriage was ksg will as well & it gave him happiness ,unlike nicole who baked out half way & never gave ksg da happiness that he could think of marrying her & even if he did want 2 marry nicole,she would have backed out,coz she wasnt sincere in love at all & a blind can tell that from her past & present acts!!!...1 thing i can tell for sure nicole only wanted attention & fame & i salute ksg for getting her out of his life...ever since she entered his life...everything went wrong for him...but now everything will be good:):)

May god always bless ksg & my respect for him as grown more todayπŸ˜›

Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sana.malik

Flies yet again attracted to this thread πŸ€”

eeryone has a right to state their opinion, hence I stated mine. Which, however, is undeniably the truth. There are many types of men and women in this life, which doesn't mean to say; a wronged woman would be sided myself just becoz I'm a woman myself 😳 --> my previous comment however wasn't even a biased one πŸ€”

We're only shown the truth by the media, which is NEVER authentic.. And can never be relied upon.

Okay so KSG wasn't forced into any of his relationships was he ? .He slept with one , dated another.

If girls were of such character marked by greed and materialism then so is the lad. 
He chose them on his will in knowledge of their personality traits.
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

I am boy now i m getting scared of destitute gals ,kahin mera durupyog na ho jaye. God plz protect me .

Forget it...i cant be bothered we just state so much but no we are alwaysss wrong!

I'm off this forum anyway😊
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't call you miserable geez! Plus, this forum isn't even 0.0000001% the same as the real world!

Everyone here is fake! How can everyone here be believed..?!!? On the face of it, everyone has multiple personalities here! So much of being truthful, to say these articles are authentic πŸ€”
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh ok...sorry I thought you did didn't read it properly!
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its okay!

Very dearly do you find people who are willing to hav constructive debate.. Unfortunately, 99.99% of the time, everyones comments are biased.. Either they despise the actor or are their fans.. Therefore, getting to know someones real opinion on something is hard to get
Please enlighten me . 

Is he back to poor sharaddha or finally satisfying 😳 ?
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Its Karan life he can do whteva he wants to and seriously why are people so interested in his life you dont like him fine your opinion but why come and post something which will hurt his fans he broke up with Nicole well some of us already saw this coming but thn again we are no one to comment on his personal life why they broke up you dont knw na so stop making rumours you never met him you dont know him thn how can you make this kind of comments abt him why people are happy abt their break-up its their opinion so plz stop negative comments abt KSG 
Originally posted by: kajenified

i m happy ksg this time has taken the r8 decision. Nics and he were a no no frm the very beginning. Everybody cud see that. Nicole was one of the biggest mistake in his life.   But i  just  fail  to  understand  y  is  karan  bashed  so  much?    is he the  only  man in this  world who  has  created  a  heinous  crime ... wen a relation fails it fails coz of both and wen it  works it works for both.  I  completely agree shraadah dated him wen he was a nobody  but she also threw him out of her life within a yr due to his alleged relation wid nicole... she was the one to ask for divorce not karan... cudnt she give her marraige a bit more time . She just called it quits within 1 yr. This shows shraddah never luved her man enough  to try and make the marraige work.. to whome did she accept defeat... that cheap bimbo nicole...  if  a  woman  wants  she  can  make  things  happn   and  the  biggest  egs r   Akshay kumars wife twinkle   this guy is number 1  playboy  and everyone knows that and twinkle was even in the verge of throwing  him  out  but  in the end their marraige is still on... next our Big B who was quite sumthing   once  ... he was on the verge of   leaving his wife  and  kids  for  rekha   but  jaya  bacchans  immense  will power saved their marraige  nxt is  Shiney  ahujas wife  ... man that woman  is  really sumthing     there can never be a cheap  low  graded  man  as ahuja  who raped  his  maid  but  my  mind was never on  that  animal  but  his  wife.  To  fight  for  such  a  hubby ... this  woman  went  just  everywhere  to  save  his  animal  hubby... she  stood  by  him  wen  whole  india  was  practically against  him.   And  another eg  is  the  former  U.S president  Bill Clinton.  God  he  was  making  it  out wid  monica  lewisky  in the  oval  office... the  most  powerful  man in  the  whole  world  but  his  wife  Hillary  stood  by  him  wen  the  president  was  the  butt of  joke  over  the  whole  world.   And  my  list  can  go  on  for  women who  had  fought  for  their  marraige  and  stood  by  their  hubbies   during   all  odds.      So  i  thought  shraadah  if  she  really  luved  him  cud  give  their  marraige  a  bit  more  time  and  thousand  nicoles  cudnt  stand  a   chance  if  the  wife  is  determined   to  save  the  marraige.      tHESE  R  CELEBRITY  AND   HIGH  PROFILE  people  even  reality  shows  like  UTV bindaas  Emotional  ATYACHAR  we  find  men  failing  the  loyalty  tests miserably.  out  of  100%  less than  5% passed the test .  So the  world is  full of  cheating  men  so  y  single  out  ksg only?     According  to  me  i  feel  sad  for  him  coz  he  has  more  than  40000 fans  who  luv  him  but  in  reality  he  doesnt  have  a  single  girl  who  have  luved  him  enough.     Wish  ksg  all success in  his  personal  and  proffesional  life.   God  bless u  and  may  u  find  your  true  luv  in  life.

LOL any diginifed woman would do such a thing if her man is indulging in EMA .
Like seriously ,,πŸ₯± Can any women bear the thought of her man sleeping over or having xxx with another woman πŸ₯±.Certainly not . 

People like KSG who take woman as dirt of their shoe shall be sentenced a severe punishment . 
He has a long history of betrayals . He is just another degraded struggling actor who is hungry for fame . I mean this guy is not even known outside his clique or cult whatever you say . The tiny segment might praise him , drool over him or his looks but that doesn't change the fact that he is a betrayer and a cheat. I wish he is severely punished for all his torts .😊

And you didn't have to use a "new" account to post this. As it is , your IP will reveal your original account.