"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Karan... All the Best for ur new show... can't wait to c u back on screen... 😊
wish him all the best for his movie and show. he is a talented actor :)
i wish yu all luck in life 😃 n live king size n ignore bashers kyunki unka kaam hai sirf dimag khanna 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's single???

And I am Barack Obama🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So this means Nicole's patta cut as well? Or perhaps he wishes to keep all the doors open for another Adulterous affair?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want this guy in Sach Ka Saamna S2 and then in Big Boss. He has finest qualifications for both these shows😈
tumhare pass koi kaam nahi hai kya kabhi count karte ho kitne AR fans girls hai n kitne boys hai kabhi yeh 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing and as long as his happy the fans are happy too.

Keep on rocking baby.
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

🤣
He's single???

And I am Barack Obama🤣

So this means Nicole's patta cut as well? Or perhaps he wishes to keep all the doors open for another Adulterous affair?🤣

I want this guy in Sach Ka Saamna S2 and then in Big Boss. He has finest qualifications for both these shows😈
I also want to see him in dese shows..😛😆😆
Originally posted by karan-007

tumhare pass koi kaam nahi hai kya kabhi count karte ho kitne AR fans girls hai n kitne boys hai kabhi yeh 🤣

Karan why don't you just ignore it😕 gosh I mean we never quote what you say so why are you starting on Rehan anyway no need😵
Originally posted by ruky786

Karan why don't you just ignore it😕 gosh I mean we never quote what you say so why are you starting on Rehan anyway no need😵

Ruky do you not know that KSG Fan Boys are pretty obsessed too ?🥱
They act as a shield if you point KSG.

Anyway his standard is not even of these PG rated shows like BigBoss or even Sach Ka Saamna . His standard is for featuring in shows like Rakhi ka Sawyam.. .. And Kaun Banaga Meera Ka Pati😆

Bless Rakhi and Meera who might prefer to get vaccinated instead of being bitten by KSG Lust

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
good luck ksg❤️ wish u all the best
Originally posted by Zaxo

Ruky do you not know that KSG Fan Boys are pretty obsessed too ?🥱
They act as a shield if you point KSG.

Anyway his standard is not for these PG rated shows like BigBoss or even Sach Ka Saamna . 
His standard is of shows like Rakhi ka Sawyam.. .. And Kaun Banaga Meera Ka Pati😆

This show has been over since last year right and why do people act as a shield what's the point he doesn't even know we exist as if he is going to remember all of the fans😆 and about him having fanboys...I thought maybe they would be decent enought to be out of fantasy world but nooo they are right in fantasising and we are wrong in calling it that? Double standards yet again!

I have cut down on IF right so they can see how long I spend now...than what they spend on IF I mean come on...they must be in school or college or uni how can they spend so much time on a appreciation thread as they call it than going offline and yes I spend time on Kareena Kapoor FC and on Bollywood Forum but hey at least I visit other forums I mean there are some I have noticed who come to Bollywood and thats fine...and one member in particular saying how Bollywood Forum is all about bashing...🥱 what do they know?