Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 9)

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Hug
AWAAM KI AWAZ SUNNO TANTHS N NOT MANN KI AWAZ ! THE AWAAM OF THIS FORUM WANTS UR POSTS TOH BUS BAAT KHATAM !! BABA KE BABU KI KASAMShocked U GOT TO KEEP YOUR POSTS GOIN FOR THE LIKES OF US ...WE WANT ...WE WANT...JOIN ME IN FOLKS...WE WANT...WE WANT TANTHS RITE HERE..SHE IS IMPRISONED N LOCKED IN THE FORUM FOR GOOD! BUS BAAT KHATAM ! CASE OVER!Thumbs Up
I am with you GEES, She is not going anywhere, besides how could Tanths gets so upset, remember we used to have fights, no wait not fights but wars LOL but she never gave up, why now ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starcorvettegeesvaishali.....babithaj

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
You do know that the best part of the written updates are your comments right? Sometimes when I've already seen the episode, I read the WU just to read your comments. Do reconsider Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starcorvettea_umavaishali.....b2011hussainramso....Poojie....

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I am also with Gees...Santhya can't go anywhere, she has to stay here and keep rocking with her posts and comments!!! Big smile Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....a_umageesMitu_

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths... I just came online and this post of yours is really shocking...and I'm angry enough to do some plain speaking...

Why does a coolbie with 18000+ posts care about someone's negative views ??? (I would have thought that by now u have seen them all...)Ermm

Tanths...You are the backbone of this forum... daily each one of us waits for your posts and your insights into the characters... your writing clears our own doubts about the track and the characters..Big smile... it is fair to leave us all in the lurch due to some persons  ???  ... so some people have made negative comments... SO WHAT ???? What does it matter ???? ConfusedOuchAngry

PLEASE Tanths, PLEASE reconsider and come back... we need you... ( the story track is also steaming up... u can't go now ...Embarrassed.Wink.)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45vaishali.....Love-u-alldhakarnb2011carisma2

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up WE CANT, WE WONT AND WE WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!  HEY TANTHS, THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW! YOU GOT CHOSE WHETHER U WANT TO WRITE FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR YOUR VIEWS  OR THOSE WHO DON"TAngry YOU GOT TO DECIDE WHO MATTERS MOREConfusedAND ONLY THEN YOUR DECISION WILL BE HONOURED NOT OTHERWISEConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstrab2011

sizzlingDiva Senior Member
sizzlingDiva
sizzlingDiva

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I also read the WU again and again jst for your cmnts. They make the boring episodes' interesting. Smile Clap

Tanthya di, plz rethink over dis issue. Almost everyone wants u back on the forum wid the same enthusiasm.

ONe last appeal-
TUSSI JA RAHE HO...! TUSSI NA JAO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyab2011carisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Hug
AWAAM KI AWAZ SUNNO TANTHS N NOT MANN KI AWAZ ! THE AWAAM OF THIS FORUM WANTS UR POSTS TOH BUS BAAT KHATAM !!Shocked BABA KE BABU KI KASAMShocked U GOT TO KEEP YOUR POSTS GOIN FOR THE LIKES OF US ...WE WANT ...WE WANT...JOIN ME IN FOLKS...WE WANT...WE WANT TANTHS RITE HERE..SHE IS IMPRISONED N LOCKED IN THIS FORUM FOR GOOD! BUS BAAT KHATAM Cool! CASE OVER!!Thumbs Up

Oy vey! Gees! Do you have a permit for leading this protest?Ermm Tongue

Edited by MERARAI - 19 May 2011 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

<font color="#990033"></font>

<font color="#990033">Hug
</font>
<font color="#990033">AWAAM KI AWAZ SUNNOTANTHS N NOT MANN KI AWAZ ! THE AWAAM OF THIS FORUM WANTS UR POSTS TOH BUS BAAT KHATAM !!ShockedBABA KE BABU KI KASAMShocked U GOT TO KEEP YOUR POSTS GOIN FOR THE LIKES OF US ...WE WANT ...WE WANT...JOIN ME IN FOLKS...WE WANT...WE WANT TANTHS RITE HERE..SHE IS IMPRISONED N LOCKED IN THIS FORUM FOR GOOD! BUS BAAT KHATAM Cool! CASE OVER!!Thumbs Up</font>

I am with u she has to come back for all of us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umageespiyarapiyari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index