Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 4)

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Dear Tanthya Di...

Plsss..pls come back...!!!! Hope u will hear us...It was ur posts attracted me to de forum...Pls reconsider ur decision for us...Pls...

Edited by DevuDivya - 19 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starpiyarapiyari

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hi tanthya di, yru leaving plse dont do this ur fantastic writer and treat to this forum. plseee dont leave.

Fallen Starpiyarapiyari

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

I thought this post is a bz of d disappointment on d show,on d story but looks lyk some other issue is there...ConfusedConfusedStern Smile
hmm i wasConfused to see ur comment regarding creatives and all thought some misunderstanding yup defo some other issue darling not show tanthya knows every show has ups and down so not this matter definatelyConfused
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
That one must confine themselves to a certain view  and that some characters  must not be touched and are placed  so high that one must not question them, lampoon them and if one fails to do so then question's are raised on one's  Moral upbringing, Indirect and veiled attacks are made questioning the soundness  of  character,integrity sometimes even opening a thread to do so

Tanths,
I am not shocked at your decision, as you may have gathered I went through the same thing. I had posts directly opened with my name on it. I feel your emotions 100%. I don't know what's happened .. recently, But I can imagine..
But I am really upset to read this post...infact I couldn't bear to even get to the end of it Tanths.
Only because we understand a show as a show and entertainment as entertainment, our morals will be questioned. The whole idea of soaps is to go away from reality. Personally it's the misconception of women empowerment that this show gave out that has some minds set in those boundaries only. I have never looked at this show in any other way than fictional. and @ red I cannot put it better myself.

For  few of those who do not undestand this...please do not leave as you are a valued member of this forum and have been a good friend to many.
Everyone loves your updates, and enjoys this show through them. and the part in the pink... that always carried more TRUTH then the factual in the story. What we understood was much deeper then what the CV's broadcasted.
And you need not apologise... If you have given your viewers something to smile about then you have also given them the truth of your thoughts...their choice to accept it or not. BUT you don't have to apologise to anyone for your POV's.

"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet something  who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."

I would say, for those we put our time and efforts in for, can sometimes make us feel we wasted our time...

I for one will miss your Satya ki Pen...
So I would urge you to reconsider please...

Carisma... x

Edited by carisma2 - 19 May 2011 at 3:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000pheonix1Fallen StarFilza.meena..telstrapiyarapiyarib2011dhakarnPragati.Tbabithaj....Poojie....

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
OMG Santhya Shocked...What happened???
U can't leave us!!! Cry  PLzzz stay, u are one the best members on the forum!! Unhappy Broken Heart
Will misss u, once again I say stay back!!! PLzzz??

Edited by Fallen Star - 19 May 2011 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari....Poojie....carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

I thought this post is a bz of d disappointment on d show,on d story but looks lyk some other issue is there...ConfusedConfusedStern Smile
hmm i wasConfused to see ur comment regarding creatives and all thought some misunderstanding yup defo some other issue darling not show tanthya knows every show has ups and down so not this matter definatelyConfused

I don't know whats happning on d forum from past some time...i myself have restricted myself to a selected posts,so don't know whats going on other theards. BUT i was under impression that shez disappointed with the storyline,as i'm also going throught d same,so thought it's her godbye theard due to d track or story,thats why i being sarcastic to the cv's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

I don't know whats happning on d forum from past some time...i myself have restricted myself to a selected posts,so don't know whats going on other theards. BUT i was under impression that shez disappointed with the storyline,as i'm also going throught d same,so thought it's her godbye theard due to d track or story,thats why i being sarcastic to the cv's...
hmm i know dear i hpe she will come back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Cari-  YAA dr, it's feeels vryy bad when memebrs opens tehards to acusse oher members,i've also gone through the same but tpuch wood not to that extreme...but i hope she'll b back...although chances r less as only thing which chud bring back her to d forum is something ''realistic'' and nteresting in d storyline...Stern Smile

shrutisinhacarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index