Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't know what to say! but its a sad thread. its not the way. Will miss ur LUD and Written Updates most  ðŸ˜’  Plz be back soon. Hope u'll do.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zehreeli

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leaving😲? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jao😡??? height of munaafqat!🤢

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you are🤢) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogi😡

HEY HEY!!!! wat the heck..!!! watch wat u r writing... we do not form gangs hea... we are all hea together... everybody pointed out their views tats all... wen one said negative the otha said positive... or stayed neutral... u have no right to come in hea n start saying all this... if chechy knws why she is leaving then leave it to her.. do not make assumptions for her... n she had the decency nt to accuse ne body openly if someone did hurt her...
we all love the elders of our forum n respect them... we are all deeply sad tat chechy is leaving n we will apologise if we did something wrong... u dont have to think for chechy she can do tat for herself.. n if you have something to say PM who is concerned..
n this abt the actors n their characters.. pratigya n krishna are characters that we can criticise... wen one critcised negatively the otha myt have thgt otherwise.. tats all... conflict happens... n abt their personal lives wateva we gng to say is not gng to change how they live their lives... OK...!!! we have the right to like who we want some openly express it...
but if u dont know how to talk properly go back to being silent please or use the PM service... u have know ryt to come n accuse... n dont make assumptions for othas.. everyone is capable of tat themselves..
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just stop it Tanth...
continue wiritng as you ahd been doing..thats it!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I thought this post is a bz of d disappointment on d show,on d story but looks lyk some other issue is there...😕😕😳
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Tanthya Di...

Plsss..pls come back...!!!! Hope u will hear us...It was ur posts attracted me to de forum...Pls reconsider ur decision for us...Pls...
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hi tanthya di, yru leaving plse dont do this ur fantastic writer and treat to this forum. plseee dont leave.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I thought this post is a bz of d disappointment on d show,on d story but looks lyk some other issue is there...😕😕😳

hmm i wasConfused to see ur comment regarding creatives and all thought some misunderstanding yup defo some other issue darling not show tanthya knows every show has ups and down so not this matter definatelyConfused
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That one must confine themselves to a certain view  and that some characters  must not be touched and are placed  so high that one must not question them, lampoon them and if one fails to do so then question's are raised on one's  Moral upbringing, Indirect and veiled attacks are made questioning the soundness  of  character,integrity sometimes even opening a thread to do so

Tanths,
I am not shocked at your decision, as you may have gathered I went through the same thing. I had posts directly opened with my name on it. I feel your emotions 100%. I don't know what's happened .. recently, But I can imagine..
But I am really upset to read this post...infact I couldn't bear to even get to the end of it Tanths.
Only because we understand a show as a show and entertainment as entertainment, our morals will be questioned. The whole idea of soaps is to go away from reality. Personally it's the misconception of women empowerment that this show gave out that has some minds set in those boundaries only. I have never looked at this show in any other way than fictional. and @ red I cannot put it better myself.

For  few of those who do not undestand this...please do not leave as you are a valued member of this forum and have been a good friend to many.
Everyone loves your updates, and enjoys this show through them. and the part in the pink... that always carried more TRUTH then the factual in the story. What we understood was much deeper then what the CV's broadcasted.
And you need not apologise... If you have given your viewers something to smile about then you have also given them the truth of your thoughts...their choice to accept it or not. BUT you don't have to apologise to anyone for your POV's.

"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet something  who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."

I would say, for those we put our time and efforts in for, can sometimes make us feel we wasted our time...

I for one will miss your Satya ki Pen...
So I would urge you to reconsider please...

Carisma... x
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Santhya 😲...What happened???
U can't leave us!!! 😭  PLzzz stay, u are one the best members on the forum!! 😔 🥺
Will misss u, once again I say stay back!!! PLzzz??
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm i was😕 to see ur comment regarding creatives and all thought some misunderstanding yup defo some other issue darling not show tanthya knows every show has ups and down so not this matter definately😕

I don't know whats happning on d forum from past some time...i myself have restricted myself to a selected posts,so don't know whats going on other theards. BUT i was under impression that shez disappointed with the storyline,as i'm also going throught d same,so thought it's her godbye theard due to d track or story,thats why i being sarcastic to the cv's...