Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 13)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanthya...Hug

Not only have you created a void on this forum without your presence but you have created a void in our hearts as well...Broken HeartBroken Heart

Exactly Sheenyyy... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starcorvette-Sheena-

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by HamiSky

Binnyyy
Hi Hami...Hug

Loved what you stated.. this forum is more like a family and today it feels as if one of our own has decided to leave us... but we can always hope that our love will bring her back !!Broken Heart

Hoping,,,just hoping...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starcorvette...Binny...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

<font color="#990000">yes hami yes bins...want each one of u to stay tuned...n Merras post was a big relief n a treat.. am sure tanths will be fine in sumtime...i dont kno why she is giving soo much weight to a newbies silly coments..they must be ignored and not given such undue importanceAngry</font>
gees as you have been away for sometime I don't know whether it is known to you, that there has been plenty of pressure on regular post makers.. Instead of enjoying their work...they were put under the critical eye. That can have a major affect. I can understand what tanths must have been feeling when she waved adios to the forum. I fear she has made her decision which she is likely to stand by. But I sincerely hope that she comes back with a bang.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umagees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

<font color="#990000">yes hami yes bins...want each one of u to stay tuned...n Merras post was a big relief n a treat.. am sure tanths will be fine in sumtime...i dont kno why she is giving soo much weight to a newbies silly coments..they must be ignored and not given such undue importanceAngry</font>
gees as you have been away for sometime I don't know whether it is known to you, that there has been plenty of pressure on regular post makers.. Instead of enjoying their work...they were put under the critical eye. That can have a major affect. I can understand what tanths must have been feeling when she waved adios to the forum. I fear she has made her decision which she is likely to stand by. But I sincerely hope that she comes back with a bang.
OMG ShockedAngry THIS IS NEWS TO ME...HOW PETTY PEOPLE CAN BE??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">OMGShockedAngryTHIS IS NEWS TO ME...HOW PETTY PEOPLE CAN BE??Ouch</font>
you know gees, some take pettiness to the next level... If they can't disagree with your pov, or are ungrateful towards your work... They drop down to discussing you in their pms and make sure they drop you a copy to see it. And especially it would be those who are judgemental baselessly seeing that they themselves do not bring any such talent to the forum. The only thing they can technically do here is change their profile pic and name.
See I can forgive the critics who come infront of you...but not those who pretend to be your mate and stab you from behind.. But u know what, I have a good talent to play ignorant to such childish antics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

What a zor ka jhatka, tanths!

What more to say that hasn't already been said by the MKAP forum members. I respect your decision. But would still request that you reconsider after some time-out. We'll be ready and waiting for your wonderful and thought provoking posts.

Meethi Bhanki

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star---Yemi---a_umaHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
A song to sum up what posters here are saying. here ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

tvchick2006 Senior Member
tvchick2006
tvchick2006

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya,

I am one of the silent readers of this forum. I have always loved reading your updates and truly appreciate what you do everyday without failing.

Thanks!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index