Journey's End !! (Page 12)

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by gees

Tanths tanths Cry if u want we will increase your payErmm ples think about it plesWackoWink

Geeesss

Hug

I seriously seriously hope she gets back to us...will she???????????
Forum soona lagta hai mujhe...

Hami.. I completely agree nothing feels the same without Thanths she truly is the backbone of this forum... lets' be positive our love will eventually force her to come back to us its a matter of time !!!!!
hi binnyHug hi hami, yes dear its really not the same and i also believe our love will force her to break her silence...missing her alreadyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Tanths tanths Cry if u want we will increase your payErmm ples think about it plesWackoWink

Geeesss

Hug

Hami.. I completely agree nothing feels the same without Thanths she truly is the backbone of this forum... lets' be positive our love will eventually force her to come back to us its a matter of time !!!!!
hi binnyHug hi hami, yes dear its really not the same and i also believe our love will force her to break her silence...missing her alreadyCry
Hi Gees... Hug

its been too long... good to see you back Tongue

Agreed I got a shock this morning.. had hoped for a post from Thanths but never expected one of this kind... hopefully she will reconsider and come back Broken Heart

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Geeesss

Hug

Hi Gees... Hug

Agreed I got a shock this morning.. had hoped for a post from Thanths but never expected one of this kind... hopefully she will reconsider and come back Broken Heart

good to be back bins but this was sumthg i least expectedShocked she has not  come back to this thread alsoCry  pray she comes back or else Merra Boss will hve to take the lead of keeping the forum aliveConfused

...Binny...

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Geees :-(
I want my family intact in the forum...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarYemi-IFa_umagees-Sheena-hussainramsob2011pooja-menon

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Geeesss

Hug

Hi Gees... Hug

good to be back bins but this was sumthg i least expectedShocked she has not  come back to this thread alsoCry  pray she comes back or else Merra Boss will hve to take the lead of keeping the forum aliveConfused
Yes Gees its a sad day for us.. I was relieved to see Meera di's post today... after this bad news... I also hope we get to see Thanths again ASAP !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 May 2011 at 10:14am

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yes hami yes bins...want each one of u to stay tuned...n Merras post was a big relief n a treat.. am sure tanths will be fine in sumtime...i dont kno why she is giving soo much weight to a newbies silly coments..they must be ignored and not given such undue importanceAngry

...Binny...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Tanthya...Hug

Not only have you created a void on this forum without your presence but you have created a void in our hearts as well...Broken HeartBroken Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123Fallen StarcorvetteYemi-IFa_uma...Binny...HamiSkyPragati.T

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Binnyyy
Hi Hami...Hug

Loved what you stated.. this forum is more like a family and today it feels as if one of our own has decided to leave us... but we can always hope that our love will bring her back !!Broken Heart

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteYemi-IFa_umageesHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index