Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya Di
journy End😲🥺
why di why? 😕
you write exllants updates everyday 👏⭐️👏👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏like a 

professional⭐️⭐️

many ppl read them everyday & haats off to you that you gives your time and write them after the show⭐️👏
please Di come back
we all love you
Aapke bina forum adhura hay
love you❤️

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Didi..NOOO  please no...

We love you...just because a bunch of hypocritical  pesky ppl, please don't leave us

To those haters---Are you even aware that this is a fictional show?Or in your  dream land you are confused about REEL and REAL characters. Most of us in the forum come here to talk,enjoy and have fun...we do not come here with pre conceived notions based on how members like/dislike fictional characters.

Tanthya Didi--- these haters in the forum, are just here to create trouble--as per their thinking, they are passionate about the show, so that gives them the right to judge REAL people...I mean thats is just 🤔

Just because we have diff POV or do not like Pratigya's bhashans does not make us CHAMBAL ki DAKU RANI.

Didi...please remember us ...we love your posts...you are one of the most imp memeber of our MKAP home..❤️❤️❤️  YOU.

To all those haters😡--you just want a forum where every one agrees to your POV-- and Fictional characters are more important than REAL ppl---so GO--create a magical forum like that--

I would also like to add, to those ppl who are waiting for all the talented  seniors to leave MKAP...so that you can create your magical MKAP forum, where you all are much better than us mortals... US...who know the difference between fiction and Real life...go on keep praying..
U have already pushed one talented member out...who is next on your list?

How can ppl be so obsessed about a fictional SHOW , where if one persons POV is diff, these so called passionate MKAP lovers , question other members morals and upbringing?????
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dii dekho na sb kitni request kar rahe hai plz a jao na dii hum sb k liye miss u and love u dii plz a jao
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mishti1983

I would also like to add, to those ppl who are waiting for all the talented  seniors to leave MKAP...so that you can create your magical MKAP forum, where you all are much better than us mortals... US...who know the difference between fiction and Real life...go on keep praying..
U have already pushed one talented member out...who is next on your list?

How can ppl be so obsessed about a fictional SHOW , where if one persons POV is diff, these so called passionate MKAP lovers , question other members morals and upbringing?????

ishti.. I wish Pratigya spoke with more of your kind of passion.. it would be far more effective..
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sathya chechi...
luk.almost all silent members have commentd.plzzz come back!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

They drop down to discussing you in their pms and make sure they drop you a copy to see it. And especially it would be those who are judgemental baselessly seeing that they themselves do not bring any such talent to the forum. The only thing they can technically do here is change their profile pic and name.
See I can forgive the critics who come infront of you...but not those who pretend to be your mate and stab you from behind.. But u know what, I have a good talent to play ignorant to such childish antics.

👏 👏 well said dosa ...its a case of sour grapes and ignorance  towards such ppl  is the best policy👍🏼 i agree