Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">OMG😲😡THIS IS NEWS TO ME...HOW PETTY PEOPLE CAN BE??</font>

you know gees, some take pettiness to the next level... If they can't disagree with your pov, or are ungrateful towards your work... They drop down to discussing you in their pms and make sure they drop you a copy to see it. And especially it would be those who are judgemental baselessly seeing that they themselves do not bring any such talent to the forum. The only thing they can technically do here is change their profile pic and name.
See I can forgive the critics who come infront of you...but not those who pretend to be your mate and stab you from behind.. But u know what, I have a good talent to play ignorant to such childish antics.
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a zor ka jhatka, tanths!

What more to say that hasn't already been said by the MKAP forum members. I respect your decision. But would still request that you reconsider after some time-out. We'll be ready and waiting for your wonderful and thought provoking posts.

Meethi Bhanki

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A song to sum up what posters here are saying. here ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zPOT8Z3UlM[/YOUTUBE]

tvchick2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tanthya,

I am one of the silent readers of this forum. I have always loved reading your updates and truly appreciate what you do everyday without failing.

Thanks!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After reading ur this post 1st time i m heart broken.sis plz come back .we need u😭
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

After reading ur this post 1st time i m heart broken.sis plz come back .we need u😭

😭 😭 😭 Santhya we all are really missing u, come back plzzz!! 😭
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago

QUEEN of forum ... u cant leave us like this

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, if the lifeline of the forum, the most liked/dedicated member leaves us, then what hope is there for rest of us?

Tanthya, please don't give a handful of ppl importance over the rest of us. You were just made a Coolbie, and we thought you are here to stay.

Just hate the negative ppl, they've driven so many members away. Today it's you, tom it'll be carisma, then Mera... I used to enjoy Koolsadhu's posts immensely, and she also stopped posting because of the negative comments. Now we can't lose everyone!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tanths mkap is an important show to you, this forum is our baby, we have worked do hard for it. I respect your decision to leave, but I would like you to give our sisters another chance. This is your family amd 99.9% of the forum have no questions about your upbringing. You see I appreciate your hard work and it is not a piece of cake writing updates and things so late in the evening etc... You have put so much love and thought in your work. When I needed entertaining I come read your posts or watch abis vms. Whose gonna entertain me, even milli is gone. I've actually been feeling depressed all day..hence I've not felt like doing anything on the forum today. I may not always get a chance to make it to your threads always but its always a peace of mind that they are there...
Do it for baba, when I practically left...so many wonderful people made me realise what is important to me and I stayed back.
Choose to do what you want and when you want...don't take pressure.
Who ever has said what and even if they had different povs...they still love you. You are a smart woman, and I know you already know this and considered it. My heart goes out to you, and to all my sisters and brothers who will possibly miss out.
t.cEdited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didi..NOOO  please no...

We love you...just because a bunch of hypocritical  pesky ppl, please don't leave us

To those haters---Are you even aware that this is a fictional show?Or in your  dream land you are confused about REEL and REAL characters. Most of us in the forum come here to talk,enjoy and have fun...we do not come here with pre conceived notions based on how members like/dislike fictional characters.

Tanthya Didi--- these haters in the forum, are just here to create trouble--as per their thinking, they are passionate about the show, so that gives them the right to judge REAL people...I mean thats is just 🤔

Just because we have diff POV or do not like Pratigya's bhashans does not make us CHAMBAL ki DAKU RANI.

Didi...please remember us ...we love your posts...you are one of the most imp memeber of our MKAP home..❤️❤️❤️  YOU.

To all those haters😡--you just want a forum where every one agrees to your POV-- and Fictional characters are more important than REAL ppl---so GO--create a magical forum like that--

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago