Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm gonna support ya and respect your decision like a good girlwa...your fan base 😃 is always here.

Get the radiologist ready🤣
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Brave words coming from a brave girl👏

but you didn't stop to think about me 😭  who depends on your post.  I can't string two hindi words together, muchless come up with a sentence ... make that 2 of us  😭. but if this is what you want all the best sure going to miss you😭 

Its a sad day for us Mia 🤗 but what to do? Look on the bright side, we'll still have the official written update from Tanths to go by.

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanths plz dnt leave us n go...we all love u n ur updates wich makes us happy wid ur additional comments on it...I dnt knw hw does it matter whether any1 has made a comment against u or sumthing...jus give a dmn 2 such things n ppl n continue 2 be here on d forum.I read ur updates even wen i hav watched d episode coz they r really refreshing...i used 2 do so even wen i was a silent member. We guys in MKAP forum hav been thru tough times n u hav always been wid every1 then y 2day dis sudden decision 2 leave?????
I strongly recommend u 2 think nt twice bt 10 times more b4 u zero upon any decision...n m sure 4 d love of us all u'll surely change ur decision...
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanthya dii, luk i even changed my siggy... Ab toh man bo...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Its a sad day for us Mia 🤗but what to do? Look on the bright side, we'll still have the official written update from Tanths to go by.</font>

dats nt enf yems. .we want her here. .she is d heart n soul of our forum
gees thumbnail
Tanths tanths 😭 if u want we will increase your pay🤔 ples think about it ples😉
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

Tanths tanths 😭 if u want we will increase your pay🤔 ples think about it ples😉

Geeesss

🤗

I seriously seriously hope she gets back to us...will she???????????
Forum soona lagta hai mujhe...

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Geeesss

🤗

I seriously seriously hope she gets back to us...will she???????????
Forum soona lagta hai mujhe...

Hami.. I completely agree nothing feels the same without Thanths she truly is the backbone of this forum... lets' be positive our love will eventually force her to come  back to us its a matter of time !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hami.. I completely agree nothing feels the same without Thanths she truly is the backbone of this forum... lets' be positive our love will eventually force her to come back to us its a matter of time !!!!!

hi binny🤗 hi hami, yes dear its really not the same and i also believe our love will force her to break her silence...missing her already😭
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gees

hi binny🤗 hi hami, yes dear its really not the same and i also believe our love will force her to break her silence...missing her already😭

Hi Gees... 🤗

its been too long... good to see you back 😛

Agreed I got a shock this morning.. had hoped for a post from Thanths but never expected one of this kind... hopefully she will reconsider and come back 🥺