Pratigya

Journey's End !! - Page 6

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: baba2babu

i didnt get anything...where is she going and and y???????...is this b'cuz of current track...i really dont get...plz i dont want her to leave this forum...

Hey Lakshmi,

I am not going anywhere, Dear ..I  will not writing posts that's all..No !! The Show has not got anything to do with my decision ...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Kabeer.

Tanthya don't leave because of a passionate few, you Carisma, Merarai, Yemi, Keenkeen, Pooja [hope I got the names right] have given this forum a new lease of life. Without you lot there's really no point to the forum in all honesty. I said the same thing to Carisma when she was contemplating a departure, she stood firm, you got to pull through this for our sake.

Thanks Kabeer... your support meant and still means alot...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

pls chechy.. stay.. for us...

we all r hea together.. conflict of opinions happened chechy tats all... we are deeply sorry if we hurt u in any way...
we value our forum elders very much... pls..

Sruthi ,

Has been a long time since I saw you...How are u ??

Healthy conflicts are always welcome, Dear  and I have faced them all before and will face them again  in future..I do not turn my face away from conflicts  ..And you have not hurt me ..But I have made My decision.. Dear ...

Thank You for ur love...and I hope I have not hurt u with any of comments on K n Kriya
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Its about Time,  Babs 😊

Pls don't say like tht... U r WANTED, Bas baath katam...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

I will never "LIKE" your dis post...never ever...coz dis will be considered one of da saddest post by me...

as pragati said...THANK U CVs for all what u have done...see wats happening in our forum...

Sathya dii...i'm noone to stop you...But as reader of ur posts i would definitely say "Pls sathya dii...pls dnt do this...plsss"...you can consider my request or u can step over it n walk away...its your wish dii...but still i would say the same "Pls dont leave us dii...plsss"...You are "one of doz members on whose shoulders this forum rests"...I would still say da same...Pls dnt leave us n go...plsss...

Love u dii...ur posts...ur written updates...ur pre-caps...n everything...i agree dat we might have had difference in opinion in some posts...but dats not teh end of evrything na...

last but not teh least... wud like to say teh same thing again "Sahya dii pls dnt do dis"..

Nechu

But I'll always  "Love" this post, Nechu..cos this reflects ur love ..and I am overwhelmed by  the post ..

You have been one of  my most ardent well wisher and admirer  of my posts ..The forum has survived  earlier and will survive now also , since it is resting on u young gun's shoulders ..

I trully am sorry ,Nechu a..But every person has a limits of endurance and I have reached mine

I am not leaving u , Dear..Anytime ..You can Pm me
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

ohh sathya dii...u too a malayalee...
ok den..i'll also call you chechi...

as shruthi chechi said...Pls stay for us...n ignore those who question your views...plsss stay for US...plsss chechi😭

πŸ€—

I'll always be there for u, Nechu ...just Pm me...whenever u want to vent or hop in to BT ..I have ignored for long, Hun...but am not able to do so now..

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

What the hell?

Why isnt there a bloody dislike button here FFS?
What the hell has happened whilst Ive been asleep?????

😑

Kulvi Jaan ,

πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: baba2babu

koi tho bolo...kya hua...i didnt get anything...who is the culprit...

Nobody are ...!!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

Tanthya, I did not like this post and could not press like also.  What made you feel so hurt?

Members, this is a discussion forum and all the membes have the right to express their views.  If we agree and like any comment, we should appreciate it and if we do not like any posts, we have to just present our views in a pleasant manner leading to healthy arguments and in no way to hurt any other member.

This is such a nice forum that I have missed some episodes of the show but never missed to read the posts.  Please tanthya, I can understand you are hurt but take a few days break and do continue with your posts, please.

Hi Bharathi ,

My Last personal Post and u choose to break ur silence on that  and make me happy by writing more than the usual golden 5 words ..What an Irony !! 😊

agree  with ur first para and hope such a spirit pervades , I do know u guys will come out  of  the upcoming testing times successfully ..

No, dear..I do not want to lie  ..But I have made my decision..Hun
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even though I myself is staying away from MKAP forum these days, but would have never thought of you leaving this fourm.

Please reconsider your decision and stay, we all love your posts. I strongly disagree with your post title   "Journey's End !!"

I think it has just begun.😊