Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why ?????? diii plzzz don't  ur post is awsomeee evertime

gees thumbnail
😲hey tanths i nearly died wen i opened this post  and read it😲 no nooo nooo honey this is not done...the show must go on...let others think n say watever they like but for me this forum means tanthya  and our entire team of UCA n those who believe in it...rest is period... if no tanthya  then its a goodbye from many of us...ples jus wen i plan to jump in again ,,dont run away pleeessshhh😭 I got a bit of my breath back wen i read that u will at least do the formal written update🤗 lub u huns the way u r...never  change yourself for anyone or anything 😛 
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leaving😲? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jao😡??? height of munaafqat!🤢

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you are🤢) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogi😡

Sathya, this is what i get in return for the love and respect iam having for u...

@ Zahreeli - u don't know anything abt me and Sathya's relationship... so pls don't point me or anybody for this...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

😲hey tanths i nearly died wen i opened this post  and read it😲 no nooo nooo honey this is not done...the show must go on...let others think n say watever they like but for me this forum means tanthya  and our entire team of UCA n those who believe in it...rest is period... if no tanthya  then its a goodbye from many of us...ples jus wen i plan to jump in again ,,dont run away pleeessshhh😭 I got a bit of my breath back wen i read that u will at least do the formal written update🤗 lub u huns the way u r...never  change yourself for anyone or anything 😛 

We are an efficient team. Nice to see you here.😃
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please don't leave Tanthya. You know 90% of us love you and your posts.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanthya don't leave because of a passionate few, you Carisma, Merarai, Yemi, Keenkeen, Pooja [hope I got the names right] have given this forum a new lease of life. Without you lot there's really no point to the forum in all honesty. I said the same thing to Carisma when she was contemplating a departure, she stood firm, you got to pull through this for our sake.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hi Tanths:

I couldn't have said it any better. I totally get you.

I am on spaceship with my favorite cup of Sax.😃 See you when you fly by!

Thank you !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????😔

Its about Time,  Babs 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Have nothing left to say, Just wanna thank cv's...THANK U cv's for all this...now i don't want to go in deep...

AND SATHYA DI,UR post ur comments were alwayzz a treat for me to read...it was brilliant anaylsis of characters,their mind...HATTS OFF TO U FOR THAT...⭐️

Thank You , Paro bacha for always liking my posts ..and for always coming to my threads and doing a AB Bhajan ...🤗

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanthya, what happened??

I am shocked to read this and can only urge and request you to continue and ignore those who question your morality..

Your humour and your posts were a welcome relief for me and always brought a smile to my face..

Nothing that can be pinned on ...Star..Just made my decision to stop  ..That's all !! 😊

Thank You for loving my posts..will miss our discussion's on MKAP  ..but then there is always PM ..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago