India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Journey's End !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
                            Winston Churchill

Dear Friends, [Since I feel I owe you an explanation]

My Swan song  to you ...

Like all journey's...My journey in the MKAP forum has come to its end. I wish to thank the many members who have loved my  posts ,encouraged me and motivated me to do my best .I wish to express my gratitude to  critics who helped me to sharpen my skills ...

Although I have been a sporadic writer in other Sites..I truly became a prolific writer  in MKAP forums and the truth, let me admit was not the power and charisma of  the Show ALONE but it was also due the abundance of intelligence, witty repartee's , good Humor  and warmth that I found here...I have had my shares of up's and down's in this forum  and I have enjoyed them all.I am deeply indebted to MKAP forum for I met and have had the privilege of becoming friends of few wonderful women.

"Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die

But as often happens, Things change ..I became aware that not all my views are welcome in this forum, That one must confine themselves to a certain view  and that some characters  must not be touched and are placed  so high that one must not question them, lampoon them and if one fails to do so then question's are raised on one's  Moral upbringing, Indirect and veiled attacks are made questioning the soundness  of  character,integrity sometimes even opening a thread to do so .I having a independent bent of mind and a slight rebellious streak have unfortunately never been able to settle into any camp and blindly support any character ...This has given rise to animosity among few readers ..Let me explain to them  for one last time ..I consider this Show  as a fiction, a show which allows me to have 30 mins of free entertainment..I have never looked for life's lesson in this serial  nor have I seen it as a portrayal of society, I consider the characters as  something that was born out of the figment of the writers imagination and residing in the realms of Television, as such I consider the fictional characters a fair game for analysis  ...my posts reflect that sentiment .

However I did not take into consideration  your emotional attachment to a  fictional character , for I thought that You will be able to view the posts with sufficient  detachment ..In that assumption I erred . I sincerely apologize  to those members whose feathers I have ruffled , whose sentiments I have hurt  and henceforth I have decided not to make any posts apart from the  official Written updates and even in that  I will confine myself to factual reporting of the episode instead of adding my two penny thoughts in pink, since I have been made aware that the comments in Pink has   caused quite an amount of disquietude  amongst urself ...Once again I reiterate My intention was never to hurt or cause  pain to any reader's or viewer's ...

"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet something  who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."

I pray and Hope that MKAP, Both the show and forum continue to prosper  and grow ..and this forum  will be one of never ending journey, unfortunately my station has come  and I am getting off !! SmileSmile ...I wish You all the luck  and Have a safe journey !! Thumbs Up

Alvida !!

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Winston Churchill

Signing off

Tanthya  Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000Mili27anu-sgeesCrAzYREDmeena..MERARAIcarisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
                            Winston Churchill

Dear Friends, [Since I feel I owe you an explanation]

My Swan song  to you ...

Like all journey's...My journey in the MKAP forum has come to its end. I wish to thank the many members who have loved my  posts ,encouraged me and motivated me to do my best .I wish to express my gratitude to  critics who helped me to sharpen my skills ...

Although I have been a sporadic writer in other Sites..I truly became a prolific writer  in MKAP forums and the truth, let me admit was not the power and charisma of  the Show ALONE but it was also due the abundance of intelligence, witty repartee's , good Humor  and warmth that I found here...I have had my shares of up's and down's in this forum  and I have enjoyed them all.I am deeply indebted to MKAP forum for I met and have had the privilege of becoming friends of few wonderful women.

"Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die

But as often happens, Things change ..I became aware that not all my views are welcome in this forum, That one must confine themselves to a certain view  and that some characters  must not be touched and are placed  so high that one must not question them, lampoon them and if one fails to do so then question's are raised on one's  Moral upbringing, Indirect and veiled attacks are made questioning the soundness  of  character,integrity sometimes even opening a thread to do so .I having a independent bent of mind and a slight rebellious streak have unfortunately never been able to settle into any camp and blindly support any character ...This has given rise to animosity among few readers ..Let me explain to them  for one last time ..I consider this Show  as a fiction, a show which allows me to have 30 mins of free entertainment..I have never looked for life's lesson in this serial  nor have I seen it as a portrayal of society, I consider the characters as  something that was born out of the figment of the writers imagination and residing in the realms of Television, as such I consider the fictional characters a fair game for analysis  ...my posts reflect that sentiment .

However I did not take into consideration  your emotional attachment to a  fictional character , for I thought that You will be able to view the posts with sufficient  detachment ..In that assumption I erred . I sincerely apologize  to those members whose feathers I have ruffled , whose sentiments I have hurt  and henceforth I have decided not to make any posts apart from the  official Written updates and even in that  I will confine myself to factual reporting of the episode instead of adding my two penny thoughts in pink, since I have been made aware that the comments in Pink has   caused quite an amount of disquietude  amongst urself ...Once again I reiterate My intention was never to hurt or cause  pain to any reader's or viewer's ...

"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet something  who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."

I pray and Hope that MKAP, Both the show and forum continue to prosper  and grow ..and this forum  will be one of never ending journey, unfortunately my station has come  and I am getting off !! SmileSmile ...I wish You all the luck  and Have a safe journey !! Thumbs Up

Alvida !!

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Winston Churchill

Signing off

Tanthya  Smile

Hi Tanths:

I couldn't have said it any better. I totally get you.

I am on spaceship with my favorite cup of Sax.Big smile See you when you fly by!

Edited by MERARAI - 19 May 2011 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Have nothing left to say, Just wanna thank cv's...THANK U cv's for all this...now i don't want to go in deep...

AND SATHYA DI,UR post ur comments were alwayzz a treat for me to read...it was brilliant anaylsis of characters,their mind...HATTS OFF TO U FOR THAT...StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by Pragati.T - 19 May 2011 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinhapiyarapiyariArjaAddictPristineSoultanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Tanthya, what happened??

I am shocked to read this and can only urge and request you to continue and ignore those who question your morality..

Your humour and your posts were a welcome relief for me and always brought a smile to my face..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1lakshmi_pai-BugsBunny-anu-sFilza.Fallen StarshrutisinhababithajPristineSoultelstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamArjaAddictpooja-menontanthya

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
     i didnt get anything...where is she going and and y???????...is this b'cuz of current track...i really dont get...plz i dont want her to leave this forum...

tanthya

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
pls chechy.. stay.. for us...
we all r hea together.. conflict of opinions happened chechy tats all... we are deeply sorry if we hurt u in any way...
we value our forum elders very much... pls..

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 19 May 2011 at 3:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarshrutisinhaArjaAddictbabithajtanthya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I will never "LIKE" your dis post...never ever...coz dis will be considered one of da saddest post by me...

as pragati said...THANK U CVs for all what u have done...see wats happening in our forum...

Sathya dii...i'm noone to stop you...But as reader of ur posts i would definitely say "Pls sathya dii...pls dnt do this...plsss"...you can consider my request or u can step over it n walk away...its your wish dii...but still i would say the same "Pls dont leave us dii...plsss"...You are "one of doz members on whose shoulders this forum rests"...I would still say da same...Pls dnt leave us n go...plsss...

Love u dii...ur posts...ur written updates...ur pre-caps...n everything...i agree dat we might have had difference in opinion in some posts...but dats not teh end of evrything na...

last but not teh least... wud like to say teh same thing again "Sahya dii pls dnt do dis"..

Nechu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000Filza.shrutisinhapiyarapiyarib2011PristineSoulcarisma2pooja-menontanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index