Have a Humorous side use here

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok folks we all know we r today may go na get the classic Fire Sequence of S1 in a different way (i m sure abt that😉) Anyways to make it feel authentic the made Arjun sinhgania as Arjun punj while Arohi Ahluvalia as Arohi sharma .But i have some doubts here we definitely saw the remarkable difference in Arohi's styling but i couldnt find much what any difference in Arjun's styling .wasnt he wearing the same 
balck Shirt n blue denim jeans even while during the chase sequence😕 .
Coming back to the taapic 😆 we saw how Arjuhi changed their clothes in bus not once but twice so tell how did they manage to do this 
u can give any illogical reasons provided it shud be humourous
so wear ur thinking cap n give it a try

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha.. manoj read arifa's take to get one answer.. 😉 and Imtiaz's (maryadafan) to get another!! 😛

as for karan's clothes.. he deffo had the punji look rather than the singhu look.. ofcourse dono ek jaise kapde pehente hai toh batana mushkil hai.. but i can atleast say he was wearing blk shirt, blue jeans n a stubble even in the fire scene in S1 😆 n from the sbs segement i gleaned that it was the same .. toh maan lete hai.. 

my reasoning for change of clothes.. did u read the court thread? if so u wud know Ullu Cloakbooter!! 🤣 in which case, u wud understand if i said he helped the love birds wid his cloak. 🤣

also, there is another solution:
bus left jungle area in shimla... singhu n arohi on the bus.. they hid under the seat n their identical twins who were born rajasthani musicians were on the bus who took charge!! bus entered check naaka.. n Mr. n Mrs. Marwadi took care of the nalayak police.. then bus nikla udaypur ki taraf.. toh pata chala ke singhu n arohi escaped thru the secret hatch in the floor of the bus n punji n arohi had gotten on to escape their nutty relatives to get some privacy!! n when they saw rajvir.. who was the reincarnation of kalicharan.. they obviously started running!! the beend couple realized the nutty situation n chup chup ke khisak liye before the police caught them thinking they were singhu n arohi.. its bizarre.. but hey its some logic.. what they showed had none!! 🤣

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

haha.. manoj read arifa's take to get one answer.. 😉 and Imtiaz's (maryadafan) to get another!! 😛

as for karan's clothes.. he deffo had the punji look rather than the singhu look.. ofcourse dono ek jaise kapde pehente hai toh batana mushkil hai.. but i can atleast say he was wearing blk shirt, blue jeans n a stubble even in the fire scene in S1 😆 n from the sbs segement i gleaned that it was the same .. toh maan lete hai.. 

my reasoning for change of clothes.. did u read the court thread? if so u wud know Ullu Cloakbooter!! 🤣 in which case, u wud understand if i said he helped the love birds wid his cloak. 🤣

also, there is another solution:
bus left jungle area in shimla... singhu n arohi on the bus.. they hid under the seat n their identical twins who were born rajasthani musicians were on the bus who took charge!! bus entered check naaka.. n Mr. n Mrs. Marwadi took care of the nalayak police.. then bus nikla udaypur ki taraf.. toh pata chala ke singhu n arohi escaped thru the secret hatch in the floor of the bus n punji n arohi had gotten on to escape their nutty relatives to get some privacy!! n when they saw rajvir.. who was the reincarnation of kalicharan.. they obviously started running!! the beend couple realized the nutty situation n chup chup ke khisak liye before the police caught them thinking they were singhu n arohi.. its bizarre.. but hey its some logic.. what they showed had none!! 🤣

wow that so 🤣ing .

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mazaak uda raha hai??🤓

btw lagta hai everybody else has given up that incident as a lost cause.. BT land ka sampler hai na 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol...  well   i remember when I was younger and took a trip to pakistan, we went from lahore to islamabad in a bus. now my aunty had to change cuz she felt dirty(it was hott) and wanted to look presentable because it was a shaadi wala ghar, while the rest of us are like we'll change there. she sent her husband back and a group of people held up think chadars/blankets so she could change. There was already a blind for the window so thats how she changed. I assume thats how karan-kritika changed..  voh baar baar kar rahe theh tho practice hogaya aur doosri baar teezi se hogaya!lol    
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

mazaak uda raha hai??🤓

btw lagta hai everybody else has given up that incident as a lost cause.. BT land ka sampler hai na 😆

@ bold no freakin way .main aur apka mazak kabi nahi😭
i think ppl are so used to it that cant find that humorous now
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Simple.. Arohi jst had to conjure a trick out of thin air.. jst as she learnt in one of her magic/dance performances during ZNKD..  🤣🤣🤣 ...as for Karan, can Karan dare to deny her..🤣🤣🤣! 

btw, i was hoping to c some villagers wearing their clothes instead. in exchange.. of course.🤣🤣🤣..  thn i guessed ok so the villagers kept some of their spare clothes...Gud!... for AA...Bach Gaye!!🤣🤣..   and also.. i bet those villagers carried the momentos of AP_AS from S1 all over to S2 for new A_A to copy... How.. Amazing..!!! 🤣🤣🤣..

btw, i m very impressed with A_A's destinijy.. milaya.. pyar mein giraya.. bhagaya.. bachaya.. kapde bhi dilwaye.. recap bhi karwaya... aur bansuri bhi bajwayi...koi mujhe bhi iss aati-generous destinijy se milwade bhai..🤣🤣🤣...

i guess policewalas r into the saas-bahu soaps more thn required..🤣  he seemed a vamp in disguise..  and this was a sample of his Kalakari .. 🤣 wow.. Kalakari in KMH.. thr r indeed lots of "K" factor in KMH.🤣🤣🤣🤣..   tell me which policewala sets house on fire to bring the criminals out... aati hard to digest Mr. CV((read Ankul!)...🤣🤣🤣🤣

and lastly hail to this nikamme nikhatu kaamchor bewakuf policewalas and the head of all of thm.. Mr. Rajveer!🤣🤣🤣...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: violette

Simple.. Arohi jst had to conjure a trick out of thin air.. jst as she learnt in one of her magic/dance performances during ZNKD..  🤣🤣🤣 ...as for Karan, can Karan dare to deny her..🤣🤣🤣! 

btw, i was hoping to c some villagers wearing their clothes instead. in exchange.. of course.🤣🤣🤣..  thn i guessed ok so the villagers kept some of their spare clothes...Gud!... for AA...Bach Gaye!!🤣🤣..   and also.. i bet those villagers carried the momentos of AP_AS from S1 all over to S2 for new A_A to copy... How.. Amazing..!!! 🤣🤣🤣..

btw, i m very impressed with A_A's destinijy.. milaya.. pyar mein giraya.. bhagaya.. bachaya.. kapde bhi dilwaye.. recap bhi karwaya... aur bansuri bhi bajwayi...koi mujhe bhi iss aati-generous destinijy se milwade bhai..🤣🤣🤣...

i guess policewalas r into the saas-bahu soaps more thn required..🤣  he seemed a vamp in disguise..  and this was a sample of his Kalakari .. 🤣 wow.. Kalakari in KMH.. thr r indeed lots of "K" factor in KMH.🤣..   tell me which policewala sets house on fire to bring the criminals out... aati hard to digest Mr. CV((read Ankul!)...🤣

and lastly hail to this nikamme nikhatu kaamchor bewakuf policewalas and the head of all of thm.. Mr. Rajveer!🤣🤣🤣...

now thas what i call 9/10 kind post 👏
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

Ok folks we all know we r today may go na get the classic Fire Sequence of S1 in a different way (i m sure abt that😉) Anyways to make it feel authentic the made Arjun sinhgania as Arjun punj while Arohi Ahluvalia as Arohi sharma .But i have some doubts here we definitely saw the remarkable difference in Arohi's styling but i couldnt find much what any difference in Arjun's styling .wasnt he wearing the same 

balck Shirt n blue denim jeans even while during the chase sequence😕 .  woh  ladkon ki kismat hi aisa hai  😆  what else  can he do , hair style to wahi rahegi,  pant and shirt to pehnni hai ,  diff. kaise lagega.   he luked neither in  that rajasthani costume though.  

Coming back to the taapic 😆 we saw how Arjuhi changed their clothes in bus not once but twice so tell how did they manage to do this 
u can give any illogical reasons provided it shud be humourous
so wear ur thinking cap n give it a try

Logical reasoning chalega?   it was such a long journey , defo  bus stopped some place that had shops  and restrooms .   first  one  to  obiviously un passengers ne diya hoga which they returned them back  after buying  Sharma-Punji costumes from  a Shimla gift shop 😆  akhir itni famous lovestory hai bhai😳 , the shop might be having them as souvenirs😆

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another reason could be they changed quickly when the bus went through a tunnel. in total darkness they got changed in clothes provided by the passengers. theese guys don't need much time cos they are super fast in everything apart from their SR.