11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

Geets, as an answer to the poll question, your addiction to the show per se cannot be "responsible".  If you are owning up to interference, that is another matter altogether.LOL

I concur LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-serialwatcher16sun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I am agree the constant change of writers took the actual essence...They butchered the whole issue before started the new track, and you clearly see they are not showing even tiny bit connection of Geet past with Dev or even related to last track..In this track Dev is all saint in MaanEet eyes, they are totally treating him like bhaiya bhabi, who deeply love their younger bro and bro in law...
I can't say much, but i know that we have to wait and watchWink...
Muniza

Why do you think there is so much churn in the Geet team?We have seen 8-9 writers come and go in the last 7-8 months. Is it the PH or is it the channel that is responsible for so much churn?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalfatim3049erFansun29

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Saturday , specifically the *koff* flop Con scene ? PH ...! I don't know why they'r playing the 'victim' card here by shifting all the blame on the channel ..! They (channel) possibly Cudnt have told the cvs " hey , screw up the much awaited scene " unless they deliberately want to kill their Golden goose . Wev seen bolder scenes on DMG and recently on RBO on the same channel !
That said , Barry did confirm that tge Holi fiasco was courtesy
the channel interference so you never know .

-pixie-serialwatcher16Rolzzsun29

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Why do you think there is so much churn in the Geet team?We have seen 8-9 writers come and go in the last 7-8 months. Is it the PH or is it the channel that is responsible for so much churn?

The fans -- for spamming their inbox and FB wall?

I'd reckon that going through all that is sent to them by fans is a full-time job in itself.  So, did they resign to take up that job and clear out the mess in their inbox?

Edited by hegdemedha - 19 May 2011 at 1:26am

-Deepzz-Rolzz49erFansun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Medha u crack me upROFL

hegdemedha-pixie-sun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@Medha: The fans are responsible for everything including the chaos on the sets and in the PH and the conflict with the channel. Its an entirely different matter that the fans have no clue what actually transpired for the final product to look so crappy and are reduced to creating polls.LOL

Ofcourse its the fans who are responsible for spamming- in this day and age of technology its so hard to block someone from posting on your page, reaching your inbox if you dont want to...

Its the fans who have watched the show multiple times, catch the repeats, canvass with their friends and family to watch the show, write realms in analyzing and dissecting each scene, each word. I mean really what do they expect? Its a one way street - you can only love, but you can never criticize! Welcome to hotel GHSP!

Edited by -pixie- - 19 May 2011 at 1:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-Bingepippasun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

@Medha: The fans are responsible for everything including the chaos on the sets and in the PH and the conflict of the channel. Its an entirely different matter that the fans have no clue what actually transpired for the final product to look so crappy and are reduced to creating polls.LOL

Ofcourse its the fans who are responsible for spamming- in this day and age of technology its so hard to block someone from posting on your page, reaching your inbox if you dont want to...

Its the fans who have watched the show multiple times, catch the repeats, canvass with their friends and family to watch the show, write realms in analyzing and dissecting each scene, each word. I mean really what do they expect? Its a one way street - you can only love, but you can never criticize! Welcome to hotel GHSP!

Bingo, bingo, bingo...u hit the nail on the head babes!

Another meow for u, from angle badal badal ke LOL

pippa-pixie-serialwatcher16

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
The fluctuating TRPs and constant shuffling of creative team. The lack of homework done by the new, newer, newest team. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher1649erFan

Go to top