12 [11.32%]
11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Shradha: An MCQ quiz to first ascertain whether they know the names of all the characters in the show (Sameera and Tito, for instance), how they are related to each other (Munshiji, for instance) and history of the characters in the show. 

A subsequent quiz to test whether they understand the nuances would be required at the end of a one-week probation period.  By then, we can reasonably assume that they have been able to get into the skin of the characters.

Edited by hegdemedha - 18 May 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

Shreya, we'll have to offer to draft up a GHSP quiz for the new prospective recruits into the GHSP team.  They will not be recruited until they pass the quiz.

I'm sure our Poll Queen can rustle some up in a jiffy.LOL

Medha, I like your idea. Thumbs UpLOL Quiz questions can include all the projects that MSK lost while seeking Geet. LOL Math question can be asking them of how many loops have they opened and how many are left to be closed. Geek Geography question- how many chaand taare convos has Maan made till date. Wink Bio question- regarding Shradha's yesterday's poll. LOL History question- Who is Dev? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Shreya ROFLROFL

"Physical training" question can include: How many types of Chis has Maan done so far?

TSharanBingeserialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Some questions that I can think of

1) Did Maan and NT have some shared history? Why did she call him Vadde veerji in that peculiar style of hers?

2) Where are Maan's parents?

3) Why did the three brothers have a falling out?

4) How are Maan and Dev related- real siblings or step brothers? Since Dev's mother always called Maan, Chote Saab!

5) Whats the secret of the spooky attic?

6) Who is Sameera?

7) Where is Vicky?

8) How many cupids did it take for Maan and Geet to fall in love? How many for Arjun Annie?

Addendum:

9) Just how many type of maahis are there? Which Maahi is played on which type of eyelock? <this could be a match the following type of question>

10) Put events in order of occurrence on a real world calendar (this should include Dev/geet wedding, Geet's pregnancy, all the festivals they celebrated, Geet's sonogram, MC, Maan/geet's wedding, the MU and the reconciliation>

11) How many servants does K-mansion have?

12) What is MSK's average reflex time to catch a tripping Geet? and the median?

13) How many type of Chis are there?

14) What happened to the 25% shares that NT held in KC? Whoever has NT's power of attorney will have those shares!

15) How exactly was Arjun planning on avenging his sister? <Since the plan was never executed and Arjun only kept making threats>

Edited by -pixie- - 18 May 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16BingeRolzzdewdropred

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@ Medha- I seem to have hit my like quota for your posts! You are superliked till I get my powers back LOL

hegdemedhaBinge

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@ Shradha:  That's too toughOuch 

Even the old team may not know the answer to most of those questions.  The old team (I refer to the succession of teams as a collective team) can only assuredly answer question nos. 7 and 8.LOL

Edit 1

Even question nos. 9 to 11 can be answered assuredly.

Edit 2
Even question nos. 12 to 13 can be answered assuredly.

Edited by hegdemedha - 18 May 2011 at 11:45pm

Bingeserialwatcher16

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

i am totally confused ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused don't know who is actually responsibleOuch 

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -pixie-

Some questions that I can think of

1) Did Maan and NT have some shared history? Why did she call him Vadde veerji in that peculiar style of hers?

2) Where are Maan's parents?

3) Why did the three brothers have a falling out?

4) How are Maan and Dev related- real siblings or step brothers? Since Dev's mother always called Maan, Chote Saab!

5) Whats the secret of the spooky attic?

6) Who is Sameera?

7) Where is Vicky?

8) How many cupids did it take for Maan and Geet to fall in love? How many for Arjun Annie?

Addendum:

9) Just how many type of maahis are there? Which Maahi is played on which type of eyelock? <this could be a match the following type of question>

10) Put events in order of occurrence on a real world calendar (this should include Dev/geet wedding, Geet's pregnancy, all the festivals they celebrated, Geet's sonogram, MC, Maan/geet's wedding, the MU and the reconciliation>

11) How many servants does K-mansion have?

12) What is MSK's average reflex time to catch a tripping Geet? and the median?

13) How many type of Chis are there?

one more question ...

14)whose photograph was maan carrying & whom was maan searching ... while devil was getting married to geet ...

was he searching for devil or vicky ... if i am not wrong devil's mom informs maan about devil & what he was planning ... but may b she does not tell maan that he planned to cheat an innocent ... just informs him to come & stop devil from doing what ever he planed

so does that mean maan was searching for devil ... in the temple ... that time ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher16

Go to top