12 [11.32%]
11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Murlal: Thank you, for your kind words Embarrassed. Glad you enjoy my randomnessLOL. Keep commenting, I love hearing what you have to say too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalhegdemedhaserialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

• A post by GEET Admin on Friday / Saturday (by the time they'd know that they would be unable to deliver) asking people if they were ready
  • A post by the Director on Friday / Saturday indicating that viewers were up for a treat
  • A clear tragedy of errors if the shoots for the one-hour special episode could not be completed before Friday / Saturday, despite having advance notice and despite having others (such as Teji and Pammi) whose stories could have been taken forward whilst the special episode was being shot.

Did you steal my thoughts yet again?Tongue

Edited by -pixie- - 19 May 2011 at 2:56am

21-07Murlalhegdemedha

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
@all who have been writing in this thread
Sorry I don't have time to adress each of you individually, I am in a rush preparing a lecture to teach.
Every reply is great, reallysharp, insightful and funny. I've had such fun reading your posts. Thank you and keep writing in and keep being bolshy, the show is anyway doomed (was doomed a while ago) but we can all let the PH and the Channel get a good taste of what this highly intelligent and articulate bunch of rebellious viewers is capable of.
A plague upon the houses of the Cvs and the channelwalas for what they've done to the viewers and the actors.

Edited by Murlal - 19 May 2011 at 3:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I would like to blame PH and Channel...
but will that be fair...
cause I do belief the fan's are responsible for this mess too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-

SiniHanda Senior Member
SiniHanda
SiniHanda

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Pixie and HedgeMedha... thanks, I just dropped in coz somebody on FB wanted me to add in here :) 

Let it be clear that I am not substantiating for the utterly poor creativity that was displayed. Sitting fevicolled like revolving porcelain statues is not my idea of an SR! And I totally agree that the creatives could have made much much better use of their grey cells... have said it so elsewhere too. But maybe DD just couldn't even stand up! As bad as that! Heh! Just speculating!

I too have had issues with the way the PR management of the CVs functioned on the day. And accepting and promising better would have been the way to go about it than blame the channel for it. For all you know the channel may have been as tired of the lack of passion in the relationship and just giddyupped the horsie and tried to help our cause, atleast on this issue! 

Well, guess there's no limit to the frequency at which a married couple can make out... heh.. so will just sit back and hope for better moments :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16Serendipity..

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Did you steal my thoughts yet again?Tongue

It appears that I am guilty.  Could you adopt Geet's attitude and forgive me? Please?Tongue

Murlalserialwatcher16-pixie-49erFan

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sini, thanks for dropping by.  Hope to see you around more often.

You're probably the first person who supposed that the channel may actually have been in the same boat as most of the viewers!!

Whilst we are at conjectures, maybe DD had picked up a virulent bug that was particularly infectious?LOL

-pixie-serialwatcher1649erFan

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Wow! what a wonderful thread...loved every post...well, I didn't read every one of them but what I did read I endorse, enjoyed and agree with.

And here, I thought that I was the only one poking holes at the maha disaster that went by the misnomer, Mahaepisode!!

Blame it on my short vacation and my laptop getting left behind.

I think it's a mix of all the options you've given, pixie...except, of course the last one!!

The actors chickened out, the PH was cowed by the Channel who's probably in Ekta mai's voluminous pocket...making sure only the Blessed One's show laughs all the way to the bank!

That was one sorry episode...where the leads appeared all of, what, 10 minutes??? That was an SR??? I didn't even realise it...silly me! I must have blinked a tad longer than I usually do..!!!

The only saving grace...was One, the goon who couldn't flick his knife or whistleLOL, and of course mamaji and Lucky...the rest...doesn't even exist for me!!

Now. I'm going to go back and read all your wonderful posts!

PS: pixie: Love your style of writing and that goes for everyone else on this thread!Big smile

PPS: Was there really a backlash and a PH response as a result of that sorry episode? If so, can someone point me in the direction of that source

Edited by pippa - 19 May 2011 at 4:54am

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher1649erFan

Go to top