Poll Choice
Actors- for chickening out
PH- for losing their marbles
Channel- for interfering much
Fans- for becoming psycho interfering
It was not a hack job, it was divine!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Aarya/Medha- If I am the little red riding hood, who is bad wolf I need to be wary of πŸ˜†..btw I am curious, Why do I deserve the red riding hood title?Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
@Dolph: Ofcourse, PM me and I would love to read πŸ˜Š. I have been reading your stories even before I got to know you,...I am still waiting for part 3 of one of your stories which was supposed to come πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by setfree

Your iconic adventure in the woods (GHSP world)..
.πŸ˜†

Like that, aaah! Should I be waiting for a hunter thenπŸ˜†
Originally posted by setfree

hmmm! Is the big bad wolf and the little red riding hood same πŸ˜† as long as you don't ask  'What big hands you have!' πŸ˜†

ps... I am going to stop here... before Medha beats me up! :)

I was always more worried about the teeth than the hands πŸ˜†...It sounds very Nolanish if the Wolf and RRH are the same πŸ˜†...I wonder what Medha has to say to that!
Originally posted by -pixie-

@Dolph: Ofcourse, PM me and I would love to read πŸ˜Š. I have been reading your stories even before I got to know you,...I am still waiting for part 3 of one of your stories which was supposed to come πŸ˜‰

You know I so badly wanted to continue that story because it was just so cute but I was afraid I would not be able to keep up with the commitment as an FF. But i will continue it - someday. LOL

I just went and read it again with all the comments and I love it. Thanks for reminding me of it :D

P.S. - I almost forgot. Congrats on the promotion! You will be dazzling now. I know it's kinda late...but as they say 'Der aaye...durust aaye' :)

EDIT - I mean you will be rocking the place now πŸ˜†
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
 Fans  are also resposible . They were expecting  sr in a hollywood style which is immpossible indian tele.Geet has become a family show now . what shown was ok.. Beyond limit it would have been overdramatic &cheep.  But it could have more entertaining if some home work done for good  romantic dialogues. If geet wasn't readty for mahaepisode  they could have asked for some other show to take chance like d Dlmh . For this simple debacle  fans should not bash GC /DB personal life or DD for this. They are humanbeings working for 6days very hard . should have done with little planning the show would have been more sucessful.Overdemanding fans should think about  it.
Originally posted by richa23

Fans  are also resposible . They were expecting  sr in a hollywood style which is immpossible indian tele.Geet has become a family show now . what shown was ok.. Beyond limit it would have been overdramatic &cheep.  But it could have more entertaining if some home work done for good  romantic dialogues. If geet wasn't readty for mahaepisode  they could have asked for some other show to take chance like d Dlmh . For this simple debacle  fans should not bash GC /DB personal life or DD for this. They are humanbeings working for 6days very hard . should have done with little planning the show would have been more sucessful.Overdemanding fans should think about  it.

What makes you think that fans are demanding a Hollywood type SR? (btw Does Hollywood even know the concept of SR???). Also, I do not think except for may be one person, anyone has even blamed the actors. Most people were not asking for anything which hasn't been shown on telly before. Anyway- I think what was missing was the narrative. A road trip out of nowhere, the illogical scrambling around, the total inability of the actors to emote, absolutely no meaningful dialogue, the poor stitching together of the plot was what killed Saturday's episode for me.

I understand that the team is working very hard- but expecting pity appreciation for that from the fans, that we should lap up all illogical non-sense because they are working so hard is all kinds of crap. Would you pay Rs 1000 for a roadside T-shirt? Surely the worker who made that was working very hard as well. No, right? If we search for value for money, its only fair that fans expect a good return for the time that they spend on the show. Other than that- I honestly do not think fans have too much bearing on the plot or the storyline.
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
I don't know whom to blame more PH or Channel, since I am not so clear about their roles and powers. There should have been another option for Unwell Actor/Actress. That also contributed to the Maha-fiasco!

I had written earlier in one of the post ..

but it got lost in joie de vivre of fans! πŸ˜Š
Pix - I'm sorry to say I don't agree with you. I think the fans are responsible. We have really high expectations. We, or at least I, expected:
- A kiss on the neck like Mayur's or Sajan's from MJHT but we got a kiss on the clothes. I think her perfume or febreeze must have attracted GC/Maan.
- A kiss on the face (anywhere) like the famous AR scene from DMG but we had to make do with a kiss on her hair. Boy she must use some really nice shampoo.
- His fingers lingering on her back like they have done before but we got to see him open the dori as if he was moving a 10 kg boulder. She probably tied it too tight.
- A trail of kisses on her arm to her shoulder like SR from DMG but we get his face rubbing on her clothes. Have you seen any south indian b-grade bed scene where the hero is rubbing his face all over the heroine in an attempt to show he is kissing her? Do you see any resemblance? LOL
I think I should go into hiding after writing this...*runs for her life*

So clearly, the fans ARE responsible. I know I am ;)

@jasw - you were clearly in the wrong thread buddy :P How have you been? Long time no see :)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jasw

I don't know whom to blame more PH or Channel, since I am not so clear about their roles and powers. There should have been another option for Unwell Actor/Actress. That also contributed to the Maha-fiasco!
I had written earlier in one of the post .. but it got lost in joie de vivre of fans! πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Welcome to the virtual Geet world! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise the underlying assumption was that the impact of an unwell actor/actress can be mitigated by strategic thinking!
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago