Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ shreya

I wonder if a fan page is like a political rally where only people who say I love you, i love you, i love you are welcomed. 

They should make that clear.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ An: Hello ... On the lack of homework,  Shradha has drawn up a GHSP quiz that we fans (yes, the annoying fans again) think should be cleared by prospective recruits before they join the GHSP team (it's on page 3).
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreya-

WORD!! 

I think, forget FB, even on IF when insider comes and hypes calling it "sizzlers", taking the feedbacks, then all viewers can/would do is voice their opinion regarding so and so track. If the episode was good, we garland them- like the last week Maneet scene while Geet was dressing up for the KCšŸ˜³ and if they failed to deliver good episode after hyping it all over- they should be ready to receive brickbats as well! This is in context with the Geet fb admin asking "Are you ready?" one day prior to Maha episode. 

Why create a page on social networking site if they cant take criticism along with appreciation? Its for interaction with the fans and receive feedback, right? šŸ˜Š I dont think fans are responsible bcuz if the writer has conviction over his creativity, he would follow it without paying heed to what the viewer likes or dislikes. They cant satisfy all set of viewers having diverse opinions. 

@Red...I asked the same thing Shreya..When fans and GEET page admin had a heated argument... But gues ,what he/she replied... Saying yes but people get personal here and lot of hate comments we get... I dont know how relevant the answer was...šŸ˜•

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise: *Hugs*. You mean poll where you are asking, did they do it, or did they not?  šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an12345678

Silver Poise: *Hugs*. You mean poll where you are asking, did they do it, or did they not?  šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Err...Yes that one šŸ˜³
-pixie- thumbnail
@Sia/Shreya- The 4 lions page person told us that we were welcome to take our business elsewhere if we were not satisfied with the show. What the hell does that mean?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Since everybody in the PH is so scared of the serial getting closed, can i make a request to the PH and the CV's who are there at that time, that whenever they get their marching orders in whatever month in the next couple of years, they should just pause the serial in mid air and go back to what they started and complete the original story and bring it to a proper end because at that point in time they would not have to worry about anything right. 

I have promised myself that this is one serial I am not going to give up. I want to see how horrible CV's can make stories into in the name of fans. I also want a KYM like Opti and Saj keep talking about in my serial watching experience. 

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -pixie-

@Sia/Shreya- The 4 lions page person told us that we were welcome to take our business elsewhere if we were not satisfied with the show. What the hell does that mean?

Did they? WOW ... looks like, they are planning to Kill.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shraddha ... That clealy means no right  4 lions person was way too rude .Maybe because of the problems going on between them and endemol. The GEET page admin was no better.. When we told him/her about our opinions... That person took a 180 degree turn and started asking us questions... And said thats why he/she doesnt like coming to the page.. that person hinted about TRP's saying we have 1,70,000 odd people on the page but of no help ..Dont know what exactly they want šŸ˜•
Binge thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

[

@Red...I asked the same thing Shreya..When fans and GEET page admin had a heated argument... But gues ,what he/she replied... Saying yes but people get personal here and lot of hate comments we get... I dont know how relevant the answer was...šŸ˜•

Yes I'd read that, Sia. The admin said that ppl on the wall call the team and crew with names like moron and idiot. But isn't the admin smart enough to distinguish between fans? šŸ˜• If someone isn't polite to me and I cant retort back, the only thing I'd do is skip their comments and ignore them. 

There are threads like EE & P&I where members write episodic analysis daily including pointers of what they liked, what they wish to see, what should not be shown, everything that could make the show better. Ppl write there investing so much of their time with an intention that they are being heard.