Poll

Who do you think is responsible for Saturday's hack job

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fats30

though i voted for PH but i think 60 percent PH and 40 percent viewers are responsible...still remember days when we use to enjoy and welcome what we were getting...then started phase when used to interfere and show discontentment what we were getting;

1. GEET baby issue, still i remember halla boll on mishti thread , pressurizing them not to show.

2. PARI entry..no one was happy,halla boll to end this track

3, jay entry, intially none liked

4. RTM..still remember hue and cry...now i realize it was too hot

5. mahi mahi..none was happy every one think  QURBAN HUA was best

5. IP track...now i realize even that was better than what are getting, but at that time...

6. swati pande...cribbing that she is re-cycling   scene, nothing new store for us ...then she left show

Here PH stop listen to us

NOW PH

1.the biggest ever mistake was letting go of swati, noel and vincent

2. pawandeep, neeshi, richa, guatam exits make things even more worse.

3.  their in ability to resolve internal issue or issues with channel, causing huge damage to show.

4. with constant change of writers and specially original writers they lost the essence of the show, so its better to bring back old one , instead of trying new.

5. now blame game with the channel destroying their  own  image, this is true that channel forcing them to show DEV and SR,  but they never interfere till they doing  wonderful job and giving them good trp

Very well said...Last call is always Channels, but Channel actual action taken by after AA and Simla bad parallel track...
I am agree the constant change of writers took the actual essence...They butchered the whole issue before started the new track, and you clearly see they are not showing even tiny bit connection of Geet past with Dev or even related to last track..In this track Dev is all saint in MaanEet eyes, they are totally treating him like bhaiya bhabi, who deeply love their younger bro and bro in law...
I can't say much, but i know that we have to wait and watchπŸ˜‰...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sharads, I also blame the conditions they had their SR in...hay can be hard  and poky too!  So they said better finish phast phast 🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

Saj, I am shocked.  That would be an illegal act by the illegitimate child to allow Dev and Naintara obtain legitimacy and obtain eligibility for sainthood, without even obtaining the illegible scrawl of Geet indicating her consent to the illusory withdrawal.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dadima had a heart attack before she cld realize thatπŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

You can blame anyone except fans... The fan exceptions for the SR is highly justified.. From the beginning of Maaneet romance fans were asking for liplock and SR and CVs are aware of it...
 i dont understand why it should come as a shock to channel or PH if fans are disappointed with the disastrous SR!!!! Who asked them to even consider SR when there were no fan demand for SR in the current track..

As they say grapes are sour na!  Love ur replyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

As they say grapes are sour na!  Love ur replyπŸ‘

Hehe.. Thanks Geet 😊
They themself show all crap and blame others!! If PH feels Channel and fans are not letting them work, wind up the show or do a damn good job no one can complain about!!! SR was one such track that would have made evrybody happy and got them TRPs too...and they spoiled it!! Take responsibility and stop blame game!!
49erFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

Geets, as an answer to the poll question, your addiction to the show per se cannot be "responsible".  If you are owning up to interference, that is another matter altogether.πŸ˜†

I concur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

I am agree the constant change of writers took the actual essence...They butchered the whole issue before started the new track, and you clearly see they are not showing even tiny bit connection of Geet past with Dev or even related to last track..In this track Dev is all saint in MaanEet eyes, they are totally treating him like bhaiya bhabi, who deeply love their younger bro and bro in law...
I can't say much, but i know that we have to wait and watchπŸ˜‰...
Muniza

Why do you think there is so much churn in the Geet team?We have seen 8-9 writers come and go in the last 7-8 months. Is it the PH or is it the channel that is responsible for so much churn?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saturday , specifically the *koff* flop Con scene ? PH ...! I don't know why they'r playing the 'victim' card here by shifting all the blame on the channel ..! They (channel) possibly Cudnt have told the cvs " hey , screw up the much awaited scene " unless they deliberately want to kill their Golden goose . Wev seen bolder scenes on DMG and recently on RBO on the same channel !
That said , Barry did confirm that tge Holi fiasco was courtesy
the channel interference so you never know .
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Why do you think there is so much churn in the Geet team?We have seen 8-9 writers come and go in the last 7-8 months. Is it the PH or is it the channel that is responsible for so much churn?

The fans -- for spamming their inbox and FB wall?

I'd reckon that going through all that is sent to them by fans is a full-time job in itself.  So, did they resign to take up that job and clear out the mess in their inbox? Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Medha u crack me up🀣