Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I say the Channel...Star One has been known to take awesome shows and turn them into nonsense illogical comedy which doesn't even get a laugh. They did it to DMG, MJHT, and now they are doing it to GHSP.  I notice that there really is a pattern for all their shows...they end up being completely different from what they started out as, without an ounce of logic, forgetful of what has happened, changes in tracks without a culmination and very poorly attempted comedies.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I blame myself for being addicted to this serial the way I am!!!😆😆😆
😆Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geets, as an answer to the poll question, your addiction to the show per se cannot be "responsible".  If you are owning up to interference, that is another matter altogether.😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and now instead of playing tum tum ...why cannot they reach a solution and work towards it...jo hona tha it has already happened...atleast make sure the future is better if not perfect...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 49erFan

I blame myself for being addicted to this serial the way I am!!!

🤣🤣🤣 You are not alone, Geets. But I still would never hold you responsible- since I know you would have done a job that was gazillion times better than what we got to see 
-pixie- thumbnail
Will the divine-r please reveal themselves!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@medha ...

actually ... I don't know much law ... so I do not know all these rules ...

all i can say was that none of these were shown in the show ... 

all the showed was ...

arjun requesting maan & dadima ... then dadima agreeing to arjun's condition & withdrawning the cases ...

maan did not agree at that time but after dadima asked him to do so he agreed & said that all the cases will be taken back ...

& with that even the restraining order against NT was taken back ... which they have not mentioned ... but we assumed once again ...

I agree that neither maan nor dadi ... haven't even considered to inform geet about the cases being withdrawn ...

but as so many days passed by ... another assumption that geet has been informed behind our backs 😆
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
though i voted for PH but i think 60 percent PH and 40 percent viewers are responsible...still remember days when we use to enjoy and welcome what we were getting...then started phase when used to interfere and show discontentment what we were getting;

1. GEET baby issue, still i remember halla boll on mishti thread , pressurizing them not to show.

2. PARI entry..no one was happy,halla boll to end this track

3, jay entry, intially none liked

4. RTM..still remember hue and cry...now i realize it was too hot

5. mahi mahi..none was happy every one think  QURBAN HUA was best

5. IP track...now i realize even that was better than what are getting, but at that time...

6. swati pande...cribbing that she is re-cycling   scene, nothing new store for us ...then she left show

Here PH stop listen to us

NOW PH

1.the biggest ever mistake was letting go of swati, noel and vincent

2. pawandeep, neeshi, richa, guatam exits make things even more worse.

3.  their in ability to resolve internal issue or issues with channel, causing huge damage to show.

4. with constant change of writers and specially original writers they lost the essence of the show, so its better to bring back old one , instead of trying new.

5. now blame game with the channel destroying their  own  image, this is true that channel forcing them to show DEV and SR,  but they never interfere till they doing  wonderful job and giving them good trp
-pixie- thumbnail
How can dadima or Maan withdraw any complaint filed by Geet?
-pixie- thumbnail
Fats- I agree that fans do go overboard in giving feedback. However, I am not sure if fans really wield that kind of power over either the channel or the PH.