Poll Choice
Actors- for chickening out
PH- for losing their marbles
Channel- for interfering much
Fans- for becoming psycho interfering
It was not a hack job, it was divine!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Medha- I seem to have hit my like quota for your posts! You are superliked till I get my powers back ðŸ˜†
@ Shradha:  That's too tough 

Even the old team may not know the answer to most of those questions.  The old team (I refer to the succession of teams as a collective team) can only assuredly answer question nos. 7 and 8.😆

Edit 1

Even question nos. 9 to 11 can be answered assuredly.

Edit 2
Even question nos. 12 to 13 can be answered assuredly.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago

i am totally confused 😕😕😕😕 don't know who is actually responsible 

Originally posted by -pixie-

Some questions that I can think of

1) Did Maan and NT have some shared history? Why did she call him Vadde veerji in that peculiar style of hers?

2) Where are Maan's parents?

3) Why did the three brothers have a falling out?

4) How are Maan and Dev related- real siblings or step brothers? Since Dev's mother always called Maan, Chote Saab!

5) Whats the secret of the spooky attic?

6) Who is Sameera?

7) Where is Vicky?

8) How many cupids did it take for Maan and Geet to fall in love? How many for Arjun Annie?

Addendum:

9) Just how many type of maahis are there? Which Maahi is played on which type of eyelock? <this could be a match the following type of question>

10) Put events in order of occurrence on a real world calendar (this should include Dev/geet wedding, Geet's pregnancy, all the festivals they celebrated, Geet's sonogram, MC, Maan/geet's wedding, the MU and the reconciliation>

11) How many servants does K-mansion have?

12) What is MSK's average reflex time to catch a tripping Geet? and the median?

13) How many type of Chis are there?

one more question ...

14)whose photograph was maan carrying & whom was maan searching ... while devil was getting married to geet ...

was he searching for devil or vicky ... if i am not wrong devil's mom informs maan about devil & what he was planning ... but may b she does not tell maan that he planned to cheat an innocent ... just informs him to come & stop devil from doing what ever he planed

so does that mean maan was searching for devil ... in the temple ... that time ...

@Medha: You think 10 is possible without the test taker running out of the exam hall, screaming?
@ Shradha: It'll be a true test of their creativity, won't it?  The bravehearts will not run out on this one.

@ Hima: Thanks for adding to the questions.
Shradha, I am unable to like you too.

Do you want to modify Question No. 15 to ask for NEB's great plan to bankrupt Maan?😆
@medha - U R welcome

@pixie - the shares what NT had ... were given back to maan isn't it by arjun ... when he first entered KC ... he returned them in front of dadima to maan & dadima & also requested them to cancel all the cases that were against NT ... so that she can leave the country ... & in that way all the cases were cancelled ...
@ Hima: We are giving the answers away.😆

PS: We were not shown that the criminal complaint against Dev and Naintara were withdrawn.  In real world, only Geet could have withdrawn the complaint.  We were not shown or told that Maan ever had a discussion with Geet about this.  We were not shown or told that Geet has withdrawn the complaint.  And, depending on the charges framed, some charges could not have been withdrawn by Geet, with or without the permission of the court.  That would have required Dev and Naintara to go a superior court and ask for the complaint to be quashed.  Actually, I might have missed this particular episode. Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
One more question Where are Dev's mother Pammi and sister Kamya?