So who is responsible

Poll

Who do you think is responsible for Saturday's hack job

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly, I am getting a bit fed up of the blame game that seems to be taking place between the channel and the PH. Before the PH points fingers at the channel, it would be nice if they could come up with an explanation for why RBO, PKYEK aired so called hot sequences and only Geet was asked to go under the knife. If there is a logical explanation to that- I will buy the PH's defense that it wasn't them. Till then, in my mind, they are the ones who failed to deliver!

Your views???

<ps: I am vying for poll queen of the forum πŸ˜†, humor me>
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

shrads...see it is like this..when good things happen cvs are responsible but when things go haywire it is striclty the channel's interference only and absolutely nothing...and yes i wonder why the cvs are even paid..let channel write the story and execute as well na...and why PH is even tagged as such they have no say rihgt??? let channel take over the production rights as well...and even i wonder they are doinga swell job with other shows and execution but when it comes to geet...channel goes insane...and yes they are sabotaging their own top show so that they gain no trps and shut their own shop soon..and it makes complete sense...πŸ˜ƒ

ninand thumbnail
The channel and the PH... though wouldnt know for sure who actually hacked it.πŸ˜•.. but have heard that starone has always shown way bolder stuff in other shows... then why censor this one when all that works for this show is chemistry between the leads. πŸ˜•... why ruin the sole  thing that has worked in keeping it a lead show on the channel.

so yeh.. me thinks the PH.
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and since you forgot to mention others in ur option ..let me add it here...as we discussed yesterday..power company,the state muncipal ,the cm ,PM and president is responsible for what went wrong ..haaan
-pixie- thumbnail
Sun: Exactly. When the going was good...no one heard a murmur against the channel and suddenly when things are backfiring, its the channel's fault. Sounds like a CYA op to me more than anything else!

They say na- Succes has many fathers but failure is an orphan!
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

The channel and the PH... though wouldnt know for sure who actually hacked it.πŸ˜•.. but have heard that starone has always shown way bolder stuff in other shows... then why censor this one when all that works for this show is chemistry between the leads. πŸ˜•... why ruin the sole  thing that has worked in keeping it a lead show on the channel.

so yeh.. me thinks the PH.

Nina- Thats what is adding insult to injury- their assuming that fans are so naive and without sense that they would buy their "it wasn't me" argument!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shrads...u sure are the poll queen of the forumπŸ˜† but I can't see the poll in this post!!!!😭

EDIT: Okay I see the poll now...and voted ...it's obvious the PH has lost its marbles!!!!

A question for you...what makes you think it was divine???????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Was it reallyπŸ˜› looks like i am losing my marbles tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here's what I think...

I for one think they are a very smart bunch of people who often take the audience for a ride with their rantings/blame game/crocodile tears. They play one against the other...like they are doing in this mahaepsidoe debacle...

If this was a good response/feedback...they would have lapped it up totally!!!!!! Taken all the credit for it...like they have done before but becoz they have got so much backlash against this so called SR and the maha episode...they are looking for scapegoats.. sometimeschannel, sometimes actor, sometimes over demanding fans, sometimes tight schedule...anything to get the monkey off their back!!!

As an audience, I am extremely sensitive to the fact that they have a tough job, producing a 5/6 day a week show is not easy...they work long hrs and have tough deadlines...I know and empathize with them for this...but then I cannot ignore when they mess things up and instead of acknowledging ..they start this blame game
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

and since you forgot to mention others in ur option ..let me add it here...as we discussed yesterday..power company,the state muncipal ,the cm ,PM and president is responsible for what went wrong ..haaan

Why not the Water Board as well while we are at it. 

Bear with me, let me try to link it up.

Maybe the CV's?PH had a water problem, so they did not have water.

No water means no maaneet scenes because all romantic scenes are linked to water right. πŸ˜‰

and that is why PH can blame the water board as well. QED. 

Edit 

cast my vote for the PH though I was itching to post for divine intervention πŸ˜†
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Why not the Water Board as well while we are at it. 

Bear with me, let me try to link it up.

Maybe the CV's?PH had a water problem, so they did not have water.

No water means no maaneet scenes because all romantic scenes are linked to water right. πŸ˜‰

and that is why PH can blame the water board as well. QED. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  so are we solving a mathematical problem here Usha??????? Hence proved...that's what we used to do...right!!!!
Binge thumbnail

What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? πŸ˜•