Hritik Roshan gonna judge new Dance Show!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am looking forward to this show.. Boyyy he is amazing dancer.. check his popping @ 1:07 😲!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMRDNgbKW1k[/YOUTUBE]

PS: sorry if posted
already

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very very impressive dancing. But somehow, Hrithik is slowly losing his appeal, I dont know why. Although he was never a great actor, he had an amazing screen presence in his movies. I'm not excited about his movies anymore, even Katrina who normally has great chemistry with her costars has thanda chemistry with him.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

Very very impressive dancing. But somehow, Hrithik is slowly losing his appeal, I dont know why. Although he was never a great actor, he had an amazing screen presence in his movies. I'm not excited about his movies anymore, even Katrina who normally has great chemistry with her costars has thanda chemistry with him.

Agree to the extent, lately he is trying too much for "hatke" films which are bumping badly in box office.. Kites was the disaster and Guzaarish I haven't dared to watch. specially because of color choice 🤔... but inspite all this he definitely is brilliant dancer and I loved the way he did that popping! I am not much expecting from the show apart from good contestant and some nice dancing.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
perhaps i hv watched promo of his new show and saw him dancing ..
 eager to see him  as judge . i hope that viewers will get to know  many dance skills from him...