Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think there was some prediction! (Page 3)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I agree...it makes my blood boil to see Geet and Maan behaving as though they didn't ever share a bad history with Dev!

It's as though what Dev did to Geet never happened.

It would have been acceptable if Dev was shown thinking about his actions against Geet in the past and telling himself that he doesn't deserve happiness with Nandini...but seeing Geet do comedy with him and sympathise with him is asking too much of us!

I wonder if Geet will ever reveal her past with Dev to Nandini! As her older sister and well-wisher, she ought to be warning Dev to stay away from her cousin!

And now with the prospect of Maan joining in...I hope he has enough sense not to encourage this nonsense!

Like u said, the cvs may have changed but the audience hasn't...we have long memories and we can't stand what's going on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkojaswlovemaaneet1aanyakunatninand-pixie-Binge

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
tell me about it... i can't connect with the show anymore either... especially after yesterday's horrible episode... Ouch when i see dev crying to geet and maan and those  two dunderheads actually feeling sorry for him my blood boils... Angry when i saw the precap for yest epi i thought atleast geet will give dev a good sounding on trying to ruin her sister's life... but no! she's siding with him... what have they done to the characters of geet and maan?? Cry even the maaneet scenes are annoying me... Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswpippaBinge

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ya guys totally agreee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Yes, pixie. Same here. I can't bear those scenes! It may look like comedy to others but to me it is just black humour! 

I love DD and the character Geet, but when I see her childish antics against Dev, it is just too much. 

Forgiving somebody does not mean that you can be so chilled out with that person. 

The CVs are just making mockery of the injustice!

Actually forgiving is exactly that!!  If u forgive , do it will all your heart, or don't do it at all.

jasw

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...isn't that what Newton's third  law of motion says...where is this opposite reaction to what Dev did to Geet...was there one..why didn't we get to see it if there was...a measly  three day jail term cannot be treated as an equal reaction..so the reaction is still pending...wonder if we will ever get to see it?

That apart, I have no issues with redemption and moving on...but yesterday, I was left wondering if Dev was indeed a repentant, changed man...Dev was being his usual spoilt, selfish brattish self when he badmouthed Nandini to the prospective groom... not to say that it would justify it  but Dev has no clue as to Nandini's feelings for him...and he still puts himself and his emotions ahead of everything without a thought to the girl whom he is talking about...this is not so very different from what he did to Geet, is it.
...he did not think twice before trying to sully another woman's honour...he sullied Geet's honour physically and he is doing the same with Nandini, except he chooses words over action this time...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswpippa

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvis70

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...isn't that what Newton's third  law of motion says...where is this opposite reaction to what Dev did to Geet...was there one..why didn't we get to see it if there was...a measly  three day jail term cannot be treated as an equal reaction..so the reaction is still pending...wonder if we will ever get to see it?

That apart, I have no issues with redemption and moving on...but yesterday, I was left wondering if Dev was indeed a repentant, changed man...Dev was being his usual spoilt, selfish brattish self when he badmouthed Nandini to the prospective groom... not to say that it would justify it  but Dev has no clue as to Nandini's feelings for him...and he still puts himself and his emotions ahead of everything without a thought to the girl whom he is talking about...this is not so very different from what he did to Geet, is it.
...he did not think twice before trying to sully another woman's honour...he sullied Geet's honour physically and he is doing the same with Nandini, except he chooses words over action this time...!!!!

Very well said!Clap

You've encapsulated the very essence of Dev!...I'd forgotten to add that bit about his bad mouthing Nandini without even knowing if she feels the same for him!

I'm shocked at the cvs for actually writing and presenting such tripe! Do they actually believe that we'd endorse and enjoy such a track? Something that's lacking in basic morals?

I think they are unaware that the audiences have matured and are a thinking lot...that we've moved beyond senseless kitchen politics and mindless stories of motiveless malignity!

jasw

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yes you are right. if they show SS as Vicky and he likes Nandini and for that Geet and Maan helping him it's make a sense. But Dev its doesn't make any sense.
Ok Geet forgive him because he don't want shadow of her past to her present and future. Ok forgive him Maan and Dadi suppose ask Dev don't stay in KM. So in that case Geet was not facing him everyday. Imagine guys as a Indian woman see everyday the person who spend one night with him and destroyed her life don't she remember that moments all the time. 

And now CVs showing both Maaneet helping him for Nandini which is Geet cousin sister. ShockedShocked
Shocked

jasw

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for your comments Smile

@abinash079, @luvdhrishti, thanks

@Seetal, True, if one wants to enjoy a serial, I guess some detachment is necessary.Confused But the problem is I watch only one serial at a time and I'm normally very passionate about it at least till the time I watch it! Big smile 

@visheshs, yeah your suggestion is good, Dev should call Geet ..Bhabhi!

@bangalores, I think we should consider Avatar concept! Wink

@Lily201, maybe CVs at a future date will come up Nandini being a step-sister and Geet all set to take revenge!! LOL On a serious note, yeah, we as audience understand, why can't the CVs??

@pippa, yeah I guess we have to swallow the bitter pill. Yesterday, at least we were spared a bubbly Geet around Dev!! I think we have to thank CVs for the small mercies! If Geet maintains some distance, reserve with Dev, I think the swallowing of the pill will be easier!!Confused  

@kunataanya, same here. There is no hint of close intimacy they had the previous day! They are behaving as if that SR(?) night never happened! Maybe they will exhibit post effects in the next Maha-episode!Wink 

@merchantefille, I think it depends on one's perspective and also the closeness between the two affected parties. Suppose you are mad at your very close friend's gross mistake and he asks for forgiveness; when you forgive him, you may go back to your earlier camaraderie, but in this case Geet and Dev never had that kind of bonding. They knew each other for only few days!  So Geet's bubbly behaviour around Dev as if she is talking to Maan and not Dev does not go very well!

@janvis70, yeah no reaction from Geet/Maan/CVs! Only some disgruntled fan's reaction!LOL The CVs have not spoilt DEv's character when he was badmouthing Nandini, but yesterday all of a sudden he wants to sacrifice!!!!!Ouch

@mrko, completely agree, forgiving a person and then facing him with all that memories is not easy in REAL life! But yeh CVs ko kaun samjhaye!

Go to top