Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think there was some prediction! (Page 2)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah that prediction was right!  What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? Confused

Edited by shreya- - 18 May 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswLily201

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Yeah that prediction was right!  What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? Confused

Yup, beats me too, Shreya! When the fans can go thru the previous episodes and catch up with the flow, why not the writers/new set of CVs?? After all it's their business! At least some homework they are supposed to do isn't it?

mrkoBinge

Seetal Senior Member
Seetal
Seetal

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Originally posted by Seetal

It is a sheer torture to see Geet behaving comically with Dev and tomorrow Maan would have sympathies for Dev! Groan ...Ouch 

It's not torturous but I do agree with you regarding Geet's behavior towards Dev.  It's waaay too "friendly" for my taste.  She should have drawn up some lines that neither would cross - everrr!  I still don't understand why Dev does not call her bhabie...she is his older brother's wife.

For me it's torture, Seetal! I normally put myself in that character position and think. And in no way I can behave the way Geet is behaving with this man, Dev!
I understand about "I'd never do that".  There is however, a big difference between you and Geet...she is reel and you are real!!! 

mrkojasw

visheshs Groupbie
visheshs
visheshs

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seetal

It is a sheer torture to see Geet behaving comically with Dev and tomorrow Maan would have sympathies for Dev! Groan ...Ouch 

It's not torturous but I do agree with you regarding Geet's behavior towards Dev.  It's waaay too "friendly" for my taste.  She should have drawn up some lines that neither would cross - everrr!  I still don't understand why Dev does not call her bhabie...she is his older brother's wife.

yes  he  must   call  her  bhabi  bcz  in the hospital  when  maan  told  NT  to call  geet bhabi  then  geet  is  also  dev's  bhabi  na!!!!    CVS  are  confused  us  evrytime  &  Maan   always  remember   all  past   things  then  how  he  forget  to  tell  dev  to  call  geetbhabi ...ConfusedConfused 

mrkojasw

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
just the thought i had...SS as vicky
wow! then it wud have been so good...all our feeling of being made to swallow something disgusting wudn't be there...and what a wonderful track it wud have been...so bad that the CVS don't think ahead!!

Edited by bangalores - 18 May 2011 at 11:07pm

mrkojasw

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

That's what beats me too!! I never judged Geet on forgiving Dev ,coz she ostensibly didn't want the shadow of past obstructing her present.

But blindly trusting Dev's intentions especially when her own family is concerned is hard to digest and so is her taking sides with him when her sister's life is at stake.
After all she once too was at the same juncture as her and her life was torn apart due to the same person's misdeeds whom she's all pally with .Ouch

jaswaanyakunat

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

I bought everything- even the forgiveness and moving on...what I can't buy is this sense of ease and comfort that is springing up between Dev and Geet...Right now its bordering on the inane!

agree with u completely!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
About change of writers even in transition from HP to Delhi track the flow of story was kept intact and even during the office track writers did get changed except Swati-but show never lost its edge.
So dun know why the same thing's affecting show now??Confused
About SS -ya maybe he'd garner praises if another role like Vicky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

Go to top