Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think there was some prediction!

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Although I am not a staunch believer of astrology/predictions ..I do remember there was some article about the show's future, saying the show GHSP will do good if it can pull through June! I think this is the crunch time they were talking about. 

I wish the CVs had introduced SS as Vicky, we would have lapped it up! They could have said bye bye to Dev character when AS left the show. Anyways that is the past and can't be rectified. At least now they can show Dev could not get the girls he loved because of what he did in the past. That could be his fitting punishment. 

It is a sheer torture to see Geet behaving comically with Dev and tomorrow Maan would have sympathies for Dev! Groan ... 

I find no connection with the show! The CVs have changed but the audience is more or less the same. It is very difficult to have sympathies for a culprit!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I bought everything- even the forgiveness and moving on...what I can't buy is this sense of ease and comfort that is springing up between Dev and Geet...Right now its bordering on the inane!
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

It is a sheer torture to see Geet behaving comically with Dev and tomorrow Maan would have sympathies for Dev! Groan ... 

It's not torturous but I do agree with you regarding Geet's behavior towards Dev.  It's waaay too "friendly" for my taste.  She should have drawn up some lines that neither would cross - everrr!  I still don't understand why Dev does not call her bhabie...she is his older brother's wife.
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I bought everything- even the forgiveness and moving on...what I can't buy is this sense of ease and comfort that is springing up between Dev and Geet...Right now its bordering on the inane!

that is exactly whats preposterous. no one can be that comfortable and pally after sharing that kind of history. there always should have been a reserve, a distance and a disconnect between them. 

they only have to make it official by issuing a disclaimer. rest we know  that we are supposed to forget what dev ever did and start anew.
jasw thumbnail
Yes, pixie. Same here. I can't bear those scenes! It may look like comedy to others but to me it is just black humour! 

I love DD and the character Geet, but when I see her childish antics against Dev, it is just too much. 

Forgiving somebody does not mean that you can be so chilled out with that person. 

The CVs are just making mockery of the injustice!
ninand thumbnail
@jasw- agree completely. I cringe every time they play the funny bg score for Geet and Dev. it is torturous, cuz its unacceptable, forced and make-believe. and its not natural.
jasw thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seetal

It's not torturous but I do agree with you regarding Geet's behavior towards Dev.  It's waaay too "friendly" for my taste.  She should have drawn up some lines that neither would cross - everrr!  I still don't understand why Dev does not call her bhabie...she is his older brother's wife.

For me it's torture, Seetal! I normally put myself in that character position and think. And in no way I can behave the way Geet is behaving with this man, Dev!
jasw thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

@jasw- agree completely. I cringe every time they play the funny bg score for Geet and Dev. it is torturous, cuz its unacceptable, forced and make-believe. and its not natural.

Thanks ninand. Absolutely true.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah that prediction was right!  What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? ðŸ˜•

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Yeah that prediction was right!  What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? ðŸ˜•

Yup, beats me too, Shreya! When the fans can go thru the previous episodes and catch up with the flow, why not the writers/new set of CVs?? After all it's their business! At least some homework they are supposed to do isn't it?