India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

really scared

priyenka Senior Member
priyenka
priyenka

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
seeing the tvr and the current saas bahu track  iam really scared about our serial  and hate that stupid munishta kuthwani    our show is constantly falling day by day i think this week our tvr will reach to 2.00 or less than 2  hope our how regain its position our else sp will axe our show.we blamed ipl but saatgiya is no 1 even during ipl.do people really watch sns or just on thier tv and switch to star plus  before waiting for ipl  their forum member were telling this

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyenka

seeing the tvr and the current saas bahu track  iam really scared about our serial  and hate that stupid munishta kuthwani    our show is constantly falling day by day i think this week our tvr will reach to 2.00 or less than 2  hope our how regain its position our else sp will axe our show.we blamed ipl but saatgiya is no 1 even during ipl.do people really watch sns or just on thier tv and switch to star plus  before waiting for ipl  their forum member were telling this

there is no problem at all yaar...just chill...look the track is really heading towards its peak and i think cv's are going to make it really interesting to watch...the fight btw kriya wd be worth watching...barosa rakh...it will be at no 1 in june itself...otherwise i must not tell...chodo na yeh trp, tvr sab...sns is just irritating...baar baar wohi sab dekh dekh kar  sab thak jayenge and start watching this show...i'm not opposing sns...those who watch that will watch...but also watch kriya too...chill...be +

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top